A Little Less To Ease The Stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimos Ares

I have been thinking about posting this for a while because of how my life has been lately. I have so many roleplays now that I'm beginning to become stressed in doing them. It was my mum who finally convinced me to post this. I will reply to all my roleplays but I may be taking longer than usual to reply. I will also not be (unless pre-planned) be taking on anymore roleplays at this time. When I have finished/abandoned the current roleplays I have, I will consider starting more. For the time being, I will just complete the ones I have and continue with posting and replying to lessons on one character.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this but I fear that if I do not start relaxing soon, my head will surely explode.
This goes for all of my characters (they will say OOC name: Beth).
If anybody wishes to abandon threads with me, please let me know.

-Beth
x

Aww Beth! :hug:

Take as long as you need ^_^ I don't want to abandon our RP but don't feel rushed to reply to it :D

Hope you get less stressed soon! Stress sucks arse.

-Kelsey

And there goes my Greed oh well get destressed and come back to us soon.

Get destressed. ^_^
I was about to have Grezhen leave, but since Deimos already did... xD
Not that I mind at all. One less RP for me. :r

Anyways, remember what I said in spam. :)

:hug: Poor Bethy

I don't have any RPs with you until Andros/Kira's wedding, but I don't mind putting that back a bit until you feel ready to do it ^_^

Anyway, just relax and take your time with things, can't be having you all stressed out this close to Apil.... :r

- Pat :wub:

You take all the deep breaths and chill time you need.
Don't dare get yourself stressed out attempting to do rp's that can obviously wait ;)

we all love you to bits and understand completely
now... that being said, ignore everyone elses posts but not mine xD
I keed I keed :p

:hug:
be good to yourself and listen to your mother
;)

Lin

Thank you, all, guys. I'm starting to get back on top of things again.

Pat- I am determined to do that wedding thread. Andros needs a wife. I actually have.. two or three weddings to RP.
Why did all my charries pick december to tie the knot? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back