A little extra practice

Osiris Valin

Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Osiris and Lexi made their way to the Pitch, stopping at the broomshed to pick up 2 of the school's Shooting Stars'. He also took out a Quaffle and handed it to Lexi.
Osiris eyed his, "Looks like we won't be breaking the sound barrier anytime soon..." he joked, then he got on his and shot up into the sky towards one of the hoops on the left.
"I'll go Keeper," he shouted from behind to Lexi.

Lexi followed Osiris to the Pitch and watched as he grabbed two brooms. Lexi took the Quaffle from Osiris and hopped onto her broomstick. She flew up into the sky and nodded when he told her he would be Keeper. "Alright, we'll start when your ready!" She called over to him as she got ready to begin.

"I was born ready," Osiris joked, "Come on, let's see your best shot!" he taunted, circling the hoops then getting into position in front of the middle one...

((fail <<))

Lexi laughed a bit at Osiris and then got ready. "Alright... Here... we.." She started flying towards the hoops and yelled, "Go!" Lexi threw the Quaffle towards the hoop to the right of Osiris.

Even though Osiris was a Seeker, he played Keeper pretty well and he dove to his right to make the save. The Quaffle hit his knee, he faked being injured and began a controlled fall towards the ground. He landed with a thud, still uninjured. He looked up at Lexi a fake grimace on his face and clutching his right knee...

Lexi knew Osiris had faked his injury, but she had already caught on to his little scheme. She sighed and landed next to him. "Honestly, stop being stupid. Let's get you back to the... garden." she smirked as she helped him up.

Wow, Osiris thought, she read right through me...
No need to fake anymore, he grabbed her hand and led her back to the garden, all the way admiring this beautiful girl that he just couldn't get enough of...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back