A little bored

Alyssa noticed that Aiden had been staring at the arm he nudged. She smiled brightly at him.

"Aw don't worry. You didn't hurt me." Alyssa quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out a dark green ribbon. She quickly wrapped it in her hair and pulled it into a high ponytail. Her hair had been botherig her for some reason.

Aiden looked up and smiled weakly glad he hadn't hurt her. Aiden watched as she pulled a ribbon out of her pocket and noticed that she was tying her hair up and he smiled at her and said, "Hey ermm Aly I was wondering, if you errr...wanted to go to the ball with me?" Aiden looked down waiting for her to regect him. "That is if you haven't you know...got a date already, in which case forget I even asked," Aiden added.

Alyssa couldn't fight the dark red blush that began to seep onto her snowy pale cheeks. She never thought she get asked to the Yule Ball. Especially on her first year.

"Sure. I'd love to." She couldn't help but flash off another one of her pretty smiles.

Alyssa still kept her smile onto her face.

"I'm glad you asked me. I thought no one would ask me at all." She frowned slightly and itched her arm nervously.

"Besides your really cool. For a Gryffindor." She smiled playfully.

"Really, I was afraid you would already have a date," Aiden said with a smile then said, "Oh thanks your pretty nice, you know for a Slytherin." Aiden took descrete a step closer to her.

Alyssa didn't notice the step that Aiden had taken instead she fiddled with the dimond locket her mother had given her for her 10th birthday.

"Actually." Alyssa Snorted. "I kind of scare the boys away. They all think I'm a pureblood snob who throws a fit everytime I don't get something I want." She shrugged her shoulders showing that she didn't really care.

"But hey. Thats their opinion." She smiled cutely. "So...how come I've never seen you till the TriWizard Tournament?" She aksed curiously.

"Well I guess that worked out well for me," Aiden said with a small smile and said, "I don't see you like that at all Aly," Aiden said then flashed her a smile. "Hmm, I don't really know, I kinda kept to myself before this," Aiden replied actually unsure of how to answer this.

Alyssa blushed and gave Aiden crooked grin.

"Aww so your were a shy boy? How cute!" Alyssa gushed. Most of the guys she had met so far at Hogwarts were really foward. She Aiden was actually pretty foward and to the point himself.

"So Mr. Gryffindor I've been hearing around that you had wished you were in Slytherin. Is this true?" She asked curiously. From what she had heard most Gryffindor's would Neeeeveer want to even think about being a Slytherin.

Alyssa giggled. She still had no idea what a space trooper was, but thought it was cute none the less.

"Oh wow. How brave of you." She wondered if this had angered the other Gryffindor's. She knew the Slytherins would be furious if anyone had ever even thought of being a Gryffindor.

"Why would that make me brave?" Aiden asked curiously, he hadn't really told all that many Gryffindors that his aim was Slytherin only one or two but they were friends with Aly. Aiden put his arm around her shoulders lightly then flashed her a genuine smile.

Alyssa grinned cheesily and giggled. She found it hard to believe that she was gettin galong so well with a Gryffindor. She got along with Annamarie great but she never thought she'd like another Gryffindor...ever.

She wondered if she could get Theodore to like Aiden as well. She'd try because otherwise he'd try and drive him away.

"Do you have any others friends in Slytherin too?" She wondered if he hung out with any of her friends.

Aiden smiled when she giggled, quite glad that he decided to go to the tournament. "Yeah, its mostly Andrew and Kirsty," Aiden said with a smile, he didn't know Kirsty very well but Aiden thought Andrew would become a good friend to him.

"Other than Annamarie who are you friends with in my house?" Aiden asked curiously.

Aiden smiled and said, "Your not snobby, you perfect." Aiden smiled as she blushed when she called him cute and said, "Well thats great to know, boy I hope I never loose any of my cuteness." Aiden chuckled a little.

Alyssa couldn't help but giggle.

"Just don't grow a mustache and you will probably kepp looking good." She said between laughs. She couldn't imagine Aiden with any kind of facial hair.

Aiden chuckled then took a small piece of her hair and put it under his nose as a joke and said, "What this doesn't look good?" Aiden put her hair down delicatly then smiled at her.

Aiden didn't move all that much, but his stance was changed so he moved back to the way he was standing before. "Course it would look great, I would just have to dye my mustache and there you go," Aiden said with a smile now playing with her hair softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back