A little bored

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden walked down to the dungeons out of boredom as he got deeper into the dungeons it became darker so he took out his wand and muttered, "Lumos." His wand lit up with ease and he kept walking deeper but then he heard footsteps and he stopped and face the direction it came from waiting to see who it could be, he sort of hoped it was Aly he hadn't seen her since the Triwizard Tournament.

Andrew was coming back after checking that the aging potion was safe in one of the empty classes when he heard footsteps.He wondered who it would be.Would it be Kirsty coming to see the same thing?"Lumos" he wisphered and withdrawed his wand. He walked to the front making noise from his foot purpose fully so as to create some dramatic effect on whoever it was.

Alyssa rubbed her eyes sleepily as she walked down the dungeon corridors. It wasn't unusual for her to be down here since the Slytherin common room was down here too. He wand had been lit up with the lumos charm.

As she turned the corner he noticed two other lights off into the hall ways. But she couldn''t tell who they were.

"Um what are you doing?" She asked breaking the silence and placing her hands on her waist. However they were they'd better have a good reaosn for wandering down here.

"Aly?" Aiden asked curiously he walked towards the girls voice and when he saw her he smiled brightly and joked playfully, "Roaming, are you going to call a Prefect or something?"

Alyssa immediately lowered her wand and smiled brightly at her new friend. She also gave a small wave to Andrew and placed her wand back inside her pocket.

"What are you doing down here Aiden?"

Aiden lowered his wand but did not put it away because it was relatively dark. "Nothing actually, I was just walking around the corridors and I somehow ended up here," Aiden said truthfully.

Aiden smiled as Aly giggled and then said, "Not really, they are sort of nice, its a nice break from all of the other corridors. Do you think their creepy?" Aiden walked over to her with a smile and put his arm around her shoulder smoothly.

[Hey I replied in the TWT do you want to reply?]

Aiden smiled and thought, I've been missing you. Aiden decided not to say that it would come off as creepy and desperate and said, "A little bored, I haven't seen you really, have you been busy?"

Alyssa's smile faded a bit and she looked at Aiden softly.

"Besides studying for exams. Not really much." She had to admit that these exams were really time consuming. She really wanted to do well in all her classes. And that required her to be really focused. Especially on classes like Transfiguration, which she had no natural talent for.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been around so much." She smiled softly.

Aiden noticed Aly's smiled faded and he looked at her curiously and listened to her answer and said, "You don't have to apologize, I understand, I just missed seeing you." Aiden turned a light pink as he said this he never really said that to anyone before.

Alyssa turned a light shade of red and giggled. She found it really adorable when boys got really shy and stuff. Their usually trying big and tough. It's nice to see their sofer side.

"Aw really. Your so sweet." She gushed.

Andrew saw it was Aiden, the boy whom he had met in the lawn and Alyssa."Hi guys."he said with a smile.He didnt think it was appropriate to stay here because he had much more work so he continued his walk after he told them."I'll just be going to the common room."and walked away leaving the two friends alone.

"Hey AB," Aiden said with a small wave not taking his eyes off of Aly. Then Andrew excused himself and said, "I'll see you later."

Alyssa watched as Andrew walked away. She lighty waved him off and turned back to Aiden and saw that he was staring at her. She blinked quickly and smiled at him.

"Do you know him?" She asked

Alyssa rubbed her arm and took a step back incase Aiden decided to nudge again. She released a small giggle before her smile faded.

"Well you guys have a lot of Gryffindor's. You outnumber us...by like a lot." Alyssa muttered. "There seems to be less and less purebloods coming each yea. Then again not all purebloods are sorted into Slytherin." Alyssa's eyebrows furrowed as she thought more about this.

"Eh. Maybe kids are just getting less evil these days." She shrugged.

Aiden watched her rub her arm and his eyes widened hoping he hadn't hurt her. Aiden backed up then looked down and listened to what she said and muttered, "I suppose so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back