A List of Favorite Roelpays

Professor Nicolas King said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Anyone who is interested in some early Bruin, Bellatrix, Professor King, Ford and Sophia posts might like this one.  Unfortunately, both Heath and Fia left during first year for which I am still sad....
NO0O0O0O
MY /\/3\/\/ |3 13 NESS :(( :(( :((
PLEASE NOOO
SOPHIA GOT SO0O0O0O0OO P1SSED OFF AT ME
:((
YOU'RE HORRID

and so the past comes out.
I'm sorry Nick, but it just shows how much we (* cough * YOU * cough *) have grown as RP'ers since then :lol: Just kidding...

I didn't know that Sophia was mad at you over it, although I suppose it would definitely be consistent with her character. On the plus side, at least she didn't slap you!!!
Oh, she was p1ssed at me out of character too :-0
Ha! I remember that. I'm embarrassed to read my old posts. :">

Ford Harkonnen said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Anyone who is interested in some early Bruin, Bellatrix, Professor King, Ford and Sophia posts might like this one.  Unfortunately, both Heath and Fia left during first year for which I am still sad....
NO0O0O0O
PLEASE NOOO
YOU'RE HORRID

I'm sorry Nick, but it just shows how much we (* cough * YOU * cough *) have grown as RP'ers since then :lol: Just kidding...

I didn't know that Sophia was mad at you over it, although I suppose it would definitely be consistent with her character. On the plus side, at least she didn't slap you!!!
Yes, Nicolas and I did get into quite the OOC argument that night as well.

I was also quite embarrassed to read those posts of mine. It was so long ago.

With that I will submit something I enjoyed roleplaying recently. After Work with myself, Ford, Kaela, Courtney, and Bruin. It was quite fun watching it all unfold.

Also, any of my RPs with Bruin have been quite enjoyable to RP. Our relationship has developed greatly and changed from the very beginning, and it has been interesting to watch it grow and change.

Sophia Stark said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
NO0O0O0O
PLEASE NOOO
YOU'RE HORRID

With that I will submit something I enjoyed roleplaying recently. After Work with myself, Ford, Kaela, Courtney, and Bruin. It was quite fun watching it all unfold.

Also, any of my RPs with Bruin have been quite enjoyable to RP. Our relationship has developed greatly and changed from the very beginning, and it has been interesting to watch it grow and change.
I've read quite a few of your roleplays Sophia, and I can't think of one I didn't enjoy :)

Sophia Stark said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
NO0O0O0O
PLEASE NOOO
YOU'RE HORRID

omg i kept waiting for more from that one

it was AWESOME

Thanatos Perthro said:
Sophia Stark said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
NO0O0O0O
PLEASE NOOO
YOU'RE HORRID

I've read quite a few of your roleplays Sophia, and I can't think of one I didn't enjoy :)
Why thank you. I do tend to be in less in RPs than many, but I take great pride in what I do write. It is good to know that others enjoy what I put out there.

Oh, another good one. Bruin gets lit on fire.

Katalina Vanderhol said:
Sophia Stark said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
Bruin Dumbledez said:
NO0O0O0O
PLEASE NOOO
YOU'RE HORRID

omg i kept waiting for more from that one

it was AWESOME
Apparently I know what a 13 year old boy acts like with girls. Which is weird because I didn't interact with all you people at that age. :ph43r:

My favorite rp was at the Borley at the Leaders of the Future meeting!!
the meeting

I have to recommend this by Sophia and Thanatos. It is simply fantabulous!

This rp with Cecily and Nick I am finding incredibly entertaining too. Way to keep me on the edge of my seat guys! Muy bueno!

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Ford Harkonnen said:
Courtney Potter said:
=))

Oh man, we were all P.O.ed too! Then it's Bruin. That was good times.
Thanks for reminding me of that one....I had almost forgotten how Bruin liked to stir things up. :oy:
That was amusing. It's cool to see how people how people have progressed with their rping since the site first started.

Honestly, to me, there are no 'best' role plays on HNZ. I'm sure it;s just me as I am an odd one but many people's writing styles are uncomparable, and what tends to be amazing for some people no longer sparks any interest in me. :-0 Like I said, I am odd. :)
If you think you are odd, you should see in real life! I'm very ramdon.

What I like about reading those older stories is that you get a chance to see how much the 'old people' :)P) have improved over time. It give me hope that I'm not yet a lost cause :D

Favorite RP ever Evil's Twilight

Simply a great RP that is definitely my favorite one...it really did Luxen Justice in his last RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back