Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
@Gabrielle Sylvie Durand

Enzo had been questioning the best way to go about things. He'd never asked anyone to go to the dance with him, especially a girl. And while it should seem easy enough, he knew there were certain protocols to follow. Or at least, that was what his father had instilled in him. Have double checked that his hair was out of his face and he was wearing a clean shirt, Enzo headed down to the Courtyard, hoping to not cause too much of a scene or cause anyone anxiety. The lily hung from his hand as he leaned against the wall next to the Great Hall entrance, hoping to catch Gabrielle as she was leaving lunch.

Gabrielle was still quite disappointed about the school, she wanted and expected more. But she had to admit that people here weren't bad at all, maybe a little nicer than she thought they would be. And the food was something not so bad, at least not as bad as it was in the beginning. So she got used to going to lunch for some little snack and as she was leaving she noticed Enzo. She couldn't help but chuckle as she saw him all dressed up and with a flower, she waved with him hand and then called out: "Good luck, I'm sure they're gonna say yes." Gaby showed him thumbs up and supportively smiled.

Enzo followed Gabrielle with his eyes as she walked out, stepping away from the wall for a moment. She didn't seem to realize he was here to talk to her, and Enzo thought about walking away before realizing that would be rude. "Well, uh, actually, I am, uh, here to see, er, ask you. A question," he said rather awkwardly before holding up the lily. "Would you like to go to the Yule Ball with me?" They didn't know each other super well, but Enzo thought she was pretty and nice, which seemed good enough for a 13 year old's date criteria.

Gaby's eyes went wide as he told her that she was the one he was waiting for. She fastly clicked with what was going on and immediately got excited. She definitely had to tell Kiara, maybe she could try to set her up with Alexander? It would be fun. "I'd love to," she excitedly smiled as she agreed to go to the ball with him. She took the flower and softly leaned in for a short hug. "I absolutely love lilies, thank you," she put the flower to her face as she was smelling it and smiled widely. Enzo definitely was nice, he was sweet and cute, so he was a good option.

Enzo felt a weight lift from his chest as Gabrielle said yes and smiled big. "That's wonderful. I, well, I looked at flowers that are in France, and lilies were one of them. So, I'm glad you like them." He wasn't sure what to do now, because he didn't want to bother wherever Gabrielle had been going but he was also very excited she had said yes. "I guess I'll see you at the ball then? We'll meet there, or I can walk you down from the towers," he continued, realizing that would be the more proper thing to do, if she wanted him to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back