A letter to someone close

'As usual, nope. I'm gonna have to do every lesson except for COMC,'Alex said smiling.

Nina giggled and teased, "Thought so, why don't we help each other, you help me with COMC and I help you with everything else." Nina smiled warmly to Alex she then remembered that he had asked her to the Yule Ball and her eyes danced happily.

'Haha,'Alex said moodily. ALmost everyone guessed he was the one who hadn't studied or done the homeowrk in on time. 'You know I still don't know why you need help on COMC. It's simple,'Alex said confused but smiling nonethe less.

"I have other things on the brain, it just doesn't spark my interest." Nina explained but leaving out what she had been thinking about during the lessons.

'Why did you take it then?'Alex asked even more confused now. I thought that's what the whole point of taking an extra class was if you found it interesting?

"I sort of need the credits," Nina said truthfully. "I mean I want to be a herbology professor, I need to know how the plants effect the animals and vice versa." Nina explained. "And I thought Divination would be interesting." Nina said with a small shrug.

Alex realzied. 'oh right. Forgot about that. Stupid me,'Alex said smiling.

Nina smiled and said, "I don't think you told me, what do you want to do after you get out of Hogwarts?"

'Umm, to tell you the truth, I had had it all planned out but well, Haden came along and I really don't know anything of what I want now'Alex confessed, feeling ashamed of himself. He smiled weakly. 'So yeah. Nothing yet,'

"That fine, we are only in our 4th year, I mean you have more than enough time and it is always more fun to decide on the spot." Nina said with a bright smile but didn't understand why Alex looked so ashamed of himself.

[just so you know i replied on the first floor corridor topic :D]

'Yeah, I guess it is,'Alex said smiling.

"Besides its refreshing, that you don't plan things years ahead of time," Nina said with a small smile.

'But it's more sensible. You have some guide to go by if everything gets muddled,'Alex said smiling.

"Nothing goes the way you plan it," Nina said whimsically then smiled at Alex warmly.

Alex laughed. 'Since when did you study sayings?'he asked jokingly.

Nina chuckled and joked back, "Oh I've always studied quotes, it was part of my whole personality, you know never has enough fun." Nina smiled playfully at Alex she was really glad that she actually decided to send that letter.

Alex laughed. 'Yeah, course you did. We belive you,'Alex joked.

"Whose we?" Nina asked with a puzzled look on her face.

Alex laughed again. 'Me and the voices in my head of course. Not heard I'm mad then,'Alex said smiling, joking at the end.

"Oh I knew that already, just making sure," Nina joked playfully.

Alex laughed. 'Ok, you win. Can't comback on that or..maybe I can. Sure you're not mad as well then. Ha\ving a voice telling you to check?'Alex said smiling back.

"Oh yes that voice would be you," Nina joked then gave a nice smile at Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back