Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella trudged up to the owlery, tired and cranky, not enjoying the number of stairs that she had had to climb. On account of bad dreams, she had not gotten much sleep, her mind dwelling on the nightmares all day.

She looked around the owlery for Harper, but could not see her. She did not notice when the letter was levitated out of her pocket, disappearing into the shadows. She found it out, however, when she decided that she would have to use one of the school owls, so she reached into her robes to find that it was gone. Frantically she searched for it, but it was nowhere to be found. She hadn't left it back in Ravenclaw House, she had checked several times that it was in her pocket on the way there. Could it have fallen out?

Disgruntled, she wandered around the owlery angrily, looking for her letter on the stone floor. Unable to find it, she left, her face red with stress and anger, the day getting the best of her. She was going to see if she had dropped it on the way here. She hoped that no one had picked it up and read it. No one knew what was going on with her, except a select few, and she didn't feel like explaining it to a random student or Professor.

Bellatrix was hiding in the shadows when Estrella came up. She quitely pulled out her wand and levatated the letter out of the unknowing girls pocket. She sneered as the girl frantically looked for the missing letter. When the girl left she walked out of the shadows and slowly opened the letter reading:

ooc: You can post what the letter says or PM it to me.

((here's what the letter said :D ))

Carlisle,
I'm sorry that I haven't been able to keep you updated.  School is very busy for me second year, it's not as much of a breeze as expected.  But that's life.  I get a lot of homework now.

How to explain?  There are certain people in the wizarding world that you had best stay away from.  Lucius Malfoy is just one of them.

There are things going on that you wouldn't understand.  I don't even begin to understand them myself.  But you don't need to worry about me, Carlisle.  I can take care of myself.  I know that we really aren't on knowing terms right now, with the whole incident over the summer, but just be assured that I can hold my own.  I might even be receiving private lessons.

Just hang in there.  I hope the family is doing well.
Lots of love,
Estrella.

Bellatrix read through it. "Interesting...." she said taking it out and putting it with another letter of hers. Taking a school owl, she tied them to the leg securely and whispered. "To Lucius.." Once the owl was off she quickly hurried out of the owlery and towards the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back