A Latte on a New york minute

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Eric walked into the local coffee shop after leaving the hospital where his mother was head healer at but today was not play day there was always something that needed to be done. Eric was a busy man these days with his work at the ministry, his tutoring, and now part time model ing that he rarely had the time to just take a breath and relax. It was okay to him since he enjoyed a busy career for it kept him on his toes and since he was single he did not need to rush home to anyone at the end of the day, which most recently had been booked full of late night parties and club hopping and getting in touch with a few old friends. Eric walked up to the counter and ordered a large vanilla latte with skim milk over ice hold the whip and a bagle with light cream cheese. After getting his drink he looked around the place and saw that every chair in the place was filled except for two that was located at a table. eric had planned today to sit down with Luna and talk to her about something rather important that pertained to James. Eric sat down at the table and pulled out his cellphone and began to text away as he waited for the woman to arrive, hopefully she would not get lost in the big city.

Luna walked in looking cheerful and going to the counter and ordering a small cappicino to go as she turned around to find Eric she did and went to sit down across from him, "Eric how nice to see you agian so what's up?" she asked, smiling at him.

Eric was glad to see Luna was on time and found the cafe with ease, he made room for her as she came over to the table. Eric stood and gave the woman and gave her the normal cheek to cheek greeting that he was taught in prep school Eric than sat down after helping Luna sit first. Eric smiled as he listened to the womans warm getting, "hell to you my dear Luna it is so good to see you again, I called you here today so that we could catch up with each other since it has been so long since we last talked." Eric said in a soft voice as he took a drink of his latte.

Luna smiled at him, "it's so nice to see you again to so how had you been since last time?" she asked, smiling at him and taking a sip of her drink as she grinned for the warmth of the drink filled her stomach it felt good to drink lattie again.

" Well I have been very busy, you know with the tutoring and all my work at the ministry as of late. Exams are oming up so the office is a buzz in preperations for it and I have a few animagus trainees that have there final coming up. So all in all I am doing good, but enough about me how are you and James doing?" Eric said as he recalled his life in a nutshell before taking another drink of his latte.

Luna looked down, "well i had the baby it was girl but when James found out he was pretty mad because he thought i cheated on him and when she was born he wasn't there and i didn't know where he was and Eric it's so confusing with him being around the house" she said, looking at him.

"Oh I am so sorry my dear Luna, we both know that James can be a little rough around the edges and protective but it does not give him the right to throw around harsh words such as cheater at the mother of his childern. As for him ditiching you while you were in delivery that is unforgivable especially if he has still as of yet told you why he was gone. I think that I will need to have alittle talk with James about the finer details on treating you like the queen you are, as for confusing what do you mean? He has not hit you has!" Eric said as he tighten his hands into tight balls causing the blood to rush from his hands making them almost white as snow. Eric wondered what had gotten into his friend, he knew that James could be a jerk sometimes but this was indeed unusual for even him. Eric did not like what he was hearing from Luna one bit and wondered if it had something to do with James lowlife brother.

LUna looked at him, "no he hasn't hit me just he's seem so intent on making me feel like a queen when i've gotten so use to him just running off and cheating all the time" she said, smiling at him, "besides what's been going on with you and your love life?" she asked.

Eric was glad to hear that James was not in fact abusive to Luna but in fact the complete opposite of Luna painted the man out to be, it seemed as though the woman still had problems trusting James but that was not his place to speak about it with her. Luna wanted to know more about his love life and that was a little unnerving, Eric was not one to speak about his private life but since he had delved into Lunas then why not allow her a peak into his life. " As for my love life, it is moving but never in the direction that I would want it to go but that's life. I have a few admirers in my sights but it is too soon to tell if any of them have what it takes to deal with me!" Eric said with a smile as he took another sip of his drink.

Luna looked at him, "Eric how can i tell if James is faithful?" she asked, looking at him wishing he would tell her that she is an idoit for not trusting him.

Eric was a little thrown off by the question and did not know what to say to answer Luna, it was a question that everyone in a relationship asked but very few knew the answer to it. Eric had been in bad relationships before and had even been cheated on once or twice but had not figureed out how to figure out how to tell a cheater from the faithful. Eric took a drink of his latte before he answered Luna's question, "My dear I am afraid I do not know the answer to that question, in fact no one that I know knows the answer to that question. It is not just with James but with people as a whole,very few people can tell a cheater from a non cheater." Eric said in a soft and kind voice.

"Well I have another meeting with another friend but we will stay in touch!" Eric said as he gathered his thingsand head to the door as he was late for his meeting with Caysi. Eric was meeting the young woman that he had not seen since her wedding and a meeting was over due. He was off to rainy london to the usual meeting place.

Luna smiled at him, "eric, i been thinking i'm going to trust him and i hope it works will you tell me something?" she said, before smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back