Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Curly 11" Flexible Cypress Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Leonardo hadn't bothered with getting a date to the ball, after so many years of ensure that he had one, he had decided to not even consider it for this last dance. Perhaps just thinking it important for once to just be alone at the dance, to just let himself enjoy his own company. It didn't help that there wasn't anyone he was interested in going with besides maybe harmony, but he knew she was likely there with someone, and he wouldn't want to interrupt that. But Leo wore his good suit and stood at the edge of the dancefloor, never joining in, but just enjoying himself almost in the crowd of people, feeling a little alone in having no one to dance with but knowing it was okay.

Kiara loved the yule ball and she had long made peace with attending the party alone. Although admittedly that became slightly more difficult when she noticed her friends with dates. She was glad they were having fun but it did make things a little more complicated. Usually she'd head on in and look around for them so she could head over to say hi. There was no way she'd be doing that if they were there with dates, at least not for a while. She didn't want to interrupt. Deciding to step a little further out of her comfort zone than she usually did she headed over to the dancefloor. Attending the ball on her own wasn't much of a challenge anymore, but dancing solo was something she wasn't quite sure she was confident enough for. Still, she was going to force herself onto that dancefloor and try her best to ignore everything around her. If she could dance on her own and actually end up enjoying herself instead of feeling anxious about being perceived that would be a huge win. Although perhaps if she had waited a few moments before ignoring everything around her she wouldn't have accidentally elbowed someone as she made her way onto the dancefloor. "Oh my, I'm sorry!" Kiara turned around towards the student she had elbowed in a reflex.

Leonardo had been standing in roughly the same spot a little while, he didn't mind just watching, but was a little caught off guard as he was elbowed. "Sorry," he said in reply reflexively. He then glanced at the student, knowing them vaguely from clubs and having been at school as long as he hand. "Sorry, I was in the way, I was just watching," he didn't want her to feel bad when he had been the one in the way.

Kiara shook her head when the boy apologized in return. It wasn't like he had done anything wrong and yet she could empathize with apologising almost by reflex. "No, no, you're good." She waved way his apology. "I should've paid more attention to where I was going." She added with a smile before processing what he had said. He was just watching.. It sounded a little odd but at the same time there was so much happening on the dancefloor that she wondered if perhaps it was more enjoyable than she thought. "Mind if I join you?" Kiara asked quickly to save herself from overthinking everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back