OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Daintree always made a point of going to the Hogwarts celebrations, and now more than ever he thought it was important, as a prefect, to be visibly at it. He had worn a simple costume, some rugby outfit with a rugby ball in his hands. Nothing complicated, nothing that would win him anything, but he really wasn’t looking to win anything. Instead he was just hoping to spend a few hours looking over the great hall and would eventually then leave. He didn’t have a partner for this, and he didn’t particularly want one. He knew that it was important to just be at it. He went to the drinks table, looking out for anyone he knew, no one in particular just anyone. He half wondered what Emily was doing. He hadn’t been sure if this was a place she would go to. He just got himself a drink and lightly sipped it.

Jarica was make fun today herself and she was wear nice black dress and she looked weird with green hair. But she laiked how she looked today and she hoped that she looked fine as evil joker. She was there and drinked her punch. Why noy enyoi this evening and there was one moment when she pushes accidentally on top of a stranger.
"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to. Are you okey?" She asked with a warm smile.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree felt someone knock into him and he was quick to move not keen to get anything on himself. He looked at the girl who'd bumped into him and gave as charming a smile as he could. "It's okay, I'm all good," he told her, it hadn't hurt and there was nothing spilt on him so he thought it was mostly no harm no foul. He noticed that the girl was dress up as some muggle villian, which he was sure the name of was on the tip of his tongue, but magical people didn't seem to have the same interest in comics as muggles did. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm glad you are okey!" Jarica put her hand to herself and sighed with relief. she was delighted that the young man had not been hurt by her awkwardness. "I'm fine. Thanks. How sow far is Halloween?" Jarica asked and she hoped that he don't mind for small talk our her company.

Daintree gave a little smile and then nodded as she said she was okay. "My halloween is good, perhaps getting better too," he gave her as charming a smile as he could. "I'm Daintree," he said, holding out a hand to the girl. He knew she was in his year, not a slytherin but he couldn't place which house she was and her name escaped him right now.

"I'm glad to hear that." She was glad that he enyoi so far halloween and why not? Today was a good day and somtimes needed a small part. She remember Sully and he told her stop being bookworm. "I'm Jarica!". Jarica told him his name and she will be see how will be going talk. But she hoped it will be nice. Becouse she know that some Gryffindors was not nice to her.

Daintree smiled and nodded as she said her name. "Good to meet you Jarica," he replied. "Would you like to dance Jarica?" he asked, he knew it was maybe a bit forward but he wasn't going to waste time he would just get straight into asking and maybe she would say yes. She was pretty even in this costume, so why wouldn't he want to dance with her.

Jarica was suprised when he asked the dance. She needed some fun today and it was helloween and she say yes. "Why not. Lead the way." Jarica smiled Daintree and then she put a glass of punch on the table and then she was ready to go dancing. "Tell me a little about your self. What house you are? I'm Gryffindor." She asked.

Daintree smiled when she agreed to dance, he'd been working a lot on his dancing ever since Tres. He held out a hand to her to be able to take her out the dance floor and just to be able to hold as they danced. "I'm just Daintree, Slytherin, I'm a beater on the as yet undefeated Slytherin team," Daintree told her with a smile. "How are you finding the first year of NEWTs?"

Jarica easily danced and so the girl was not afraid to move on. The girl gave her hand to Slytherin boy. Jarica smelled easy and pleasant today, but not so intrusive. " That's amaizing. I first time came to and look the game. I came here from Beuxbatons shcool." Jarica smiled and she remember how she was try get to Beuxbatons team but rhen she don't get it. "Not realy good and you?" She asked.

Daintree smiled and nodded as she began talking about herself, though he was sure she'd been at the school a while, he was sure that since she had at one point been a transfer that was why he didn't particularly know her. The teen gave a little nod of agreement at her talking about the NEWTs. "Yeah, they are less than fun." he said with a little laugh, even though he was actually managing fine so far. "Do you have a career in mind?"

It was nice dancing with him and she enyoi the company. Mayby when halloween will be over she don't met him. She was so sure about that and that way today needed some fun tonight. "Well, my dad work Minestry of magic and i hoped work there with him. You?" She smiled.

Daintree nodded, "Oh what department does he work in?" The slytherin asked, he was curious because he didn't know much about the ministry but he also was generally just interested. "I don't know yet, maybe something sports or quidditch," the slytherin replied, he knew he was running low on time to decide but even if he didn't know out of school, his family had money to spare so he'd be able to waste more time before settling.

"He work Department of Mysteries and Unspeakable Offic." She know that with her was long job becouse they have together sad past and that way she somtimes does not belived in herself. But she didn't told people and there only was who now and that was Solomon. "Have good luck and i know you made right choice. And thanky for the dance to." She smiled.

Daintree had heard about unspeakables, they sounded relatively cool. If only for the myserty of what that actually was. He gave a little nod and a smile. "Thank you to you too," he replied to her with as charming as smile as he could. The song was changing from one to another, "Can I interest you in another dance?" he had a light tone as he spoke.

"Of course. I would love to" Jarica smiled him and the song was realy nice. She hoped that evening will be a little longer.

Daintree smiled at her and just began dancing with Jarica again. "So who exactly are you supposed to be?" he asked, he did actually know but he was going to ask, pretend he didn't know and get her to say it.

"Well, i know some wizards don't looked muggle movies. But i was some day bored at home and started looked. It was amaizing see Evil joker in the movie. My hair is not realy green and it's magical" She hoped that she don't talked to much and don't bothered him to. Jarica was using spell make her hair looked green and later they again be brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back