A Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice Fuego

I'm going away on holiday tomorrow. To the south of France, Cannes.
I won't be able to be on for a week as I don't think the place where I'm going has a computer. Sorry about classes I will catch up on them when i get back.

Bye!

BYE Alice Bonjur Madam...

Adios and Feliz Complianos ....Happy Birthday<i></i> <:p

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on much but I am soo busy right now! I've been away on holiday and my internet has been down.

It is the sad new which I must tell but I will in fact be leaving this site. As much as I don't want to, I have far too many things going on in my life for me to be able to come on, like the different sports I do (football, dance and tennis) and the fact my internet is pretty bad. I really enjoyed being apart of this site and would like to say a few thank you's to a few people.

Alicia, this site is awesome. You have really done an fantastic job and I'd like to say thank you as this site really is the best site ever. Also to Athene because the banner & Avatar you made me was the best thing ever and even though I won't be able to use it on this site, I will keep it and maybe it will come in handy one day. To everyone in Gryffindor house as we all know Gryffindor is the best and the people in Gryffindor are some of the nicest people you could ever meet. Gryffindor for the Cup! But thanks to everyone else on this site too because you all made it really enjoyable and pleasurable and I have met people from different sides of the world through a website, something I never believed I would ever do. All of you, each and everyone of you are brilliantly awesome and I wish you all the best of luck in life and the best of luck to your Character(s) too.

So I'll end it there, Thanks again!
Alice Fuego :-h

awww, i hate that you have to leave, but completely understand!
hope that things go well for you IRL and loads of fun!
Gryffindor will miss you!!

:) :-h

Alice, it's really sad you have to leave us! We'll all miss you, and it was really nice to meet you! I hope things go well for you IRL =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back