A helping Hand

Tom Fletcher

OOC First Name
Mike
Wand
14 3/4" Canadian Maplewood wand with an essence of Hippogriff feather
Tom opened the door to the wing, and placed the body on a spare bed. "Hello, hello are you alright?" Tom asked concerned. Tom then looked around for the nurse, and shouted for her. "Could we have some help in here please?"

Evie followed the Professor to the Hospital wing, she took a seat beside the young girls bed, where the man had placed her. Checking her pulse, she felt that it was weak, but present and waited for some assistance.

Aiden rushed beside Kate then softly pet her head only to find a small bump. Aiden quickly raised his hand and looked around for the nurse.

[I figured that would make sense as Kate hit her head hard...she pmd me to tell me this :D]

((OK Aiden))

Tom looked at the woman, and fogot he hadn't introduced himself, but then again when had he had time? "My name is Tom Fletcher, I am the new Care of Magical Creatures professor" and Tom extended his hand.

Sidney had been left behind at the school while everyone else was at the TWT challenge, and so was quite suprised to hear a disturbance in the wing, she rushed out and saw two adults, who she assumed were professors, and a boy and a young girl lying unconciouss on a bed, she grabbed her wand and rushed out, "Hello, what happened?" she asked the man, before checking the girls pulse and looking at her pupils which were a little unfocused.

Evie looked over at the man as he introduced himself, she nodded her head and shook his hand, "Hello Professor Tom, I am, Evie Powell, Durmstrang Headmistress." She said almost sure that he knew this but it was for the young boy who seemed to be disrespective to her.

She looked up and saw a young woman come out of the office. Evie looked at her, not impressed that the nurse was very young. "Yes," She said elaborating from the young boys answer, "She got caught up in the commotion of the TriWizard Task. And, as the boy said, fell and bumped her head."

"Let me fill you in, I dont know whether you have been told but the Headmistress has been kidnapped, by a man in a black cloak. There are rumours flying round saying it was a Death Eater. There was pandemonium, and everyone was panicking getting back to the portkey. I think everyone is back, and then I sawe this woman here" Tom said gesturing to her "Brought this young lady back, clutching her in her hands, and so I thought it would be best to bring her here, so you could check her out for any injuries" Tom said.

"She has a bump...on her head," Aiden said while moving out of the way so the nurse could look at it. Aiden looked at Kate with worry, he knew he was overreacting a bit but he was 12 years old, that was too be expected.

"Oh my gosh! Thats terrible!"Sidney said anxiously, at the news that the headmistress had been kidnapped, but she pushed the thought away from her mind for the moment, her first, and most important duty, was to make sure the young girl was treated as quickly and thuroghly(sp?) as possible. She was a bit overcome by the amount of people all speaking at once, and also not very appreciative to the air of disapproval that was coming off of the woman, "Well I best see to the bump on the head first," she said, "I'm sure your friends going to be fine," she siad kindely and comfortingly to the young boy, she examined the bump which appeared to be minor and with a simple swish of her wand it should be gone, she waited looking at the girl to see whether the spell had taken affect, it most certainly should of but you could never be too sure. "She's going to have to stay here for a while, I would like to keep a close eye on her, but other then that I'm sure she'll be fine." she said brightly.

"Thats great news" Tom said beaming at the nurse. "Well, Im Professor Tom Fletcher, Care of Magical Creatures Professor" Tom siad extending his hand to the nurse.

((Thoroughly :) ))

((Dammit and thats how I spelt it the first of the many times I typed it :lol: ))

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sidney coogan, school nurse, obviously," Sidney said returning the smile and glad that atleast one of the professors present was being pleasent, "Now I'm sure in all this chaos, you should be getting back to your common room, or somewhere?" she said to the young boy.

"As must i, I shall see if their are any students on the lawn, then go and wait for further instructions, and you young sir, as Nurse Coogan syas, should be back at your common room, you wouldnt want to get in trouble would you?" Tom said rhetorically.

Lemina looked around before pushing open the door to the Wing. "Is Kate OK?" She glanced across. "I'm her prefect."

"Yes shes fine young lady, well if youre a prefect, I suppose you are allowed to visit her, but please just don't stay too long, I dont want you getting in too much trouble by one of the stricter professors" Tom said with a little wink.

Professor Weiss made it to the hospital wing and walked in. She strode right up to the bed where Kate was and looked down at her. She was glad to see that Lemina was there, but also glad that the Gryffindor student had finally gone to his common room where he should have been a long time previous. He was getting on her nerves. She looked over to the other professors and asked, "How is she doing?"

Sidney smiled as another child entered, "OKay, don't stay too long, she needs plenty of rest," she said kindely, "Hello Professor," she said as another professor entered, "Shes doing a lot better now," she said.

(( Good thing that Kate can be unconsious while i am not online!!))

Kate's eyelids fluttered open to see the faces of Nurse Coogan, Professor Weiss, Lemina and another man who Kate didn't reconise as well as the Durmstang Headmistress. She looked confused and turned to Lemina, "Lemina, what is happening? Where am i? How did i get here? When did i get here?" She had turned to Lemina as she was the only child.

Kate studied the faces of all the Professors and then quietly asked, "Is Professor Barker OK? I had a dream that she was kidnapped by a cloaked man and i was by the volcano?"

Then she asked, "Is James OK? I saw him leave but is he OK? Is Patricia Ok as well? Is Aiden OK? Is Allysa OK? Is Henri OK?" She finally asked all the people that she knew, if they were OK then stopped and lay back onto the many pillows that were around her.

((Kate thinks that Alicia being kidnapped was just a dream and she also thought that all her friends had just vanished. Just to make sure that you don't think that she has gone bonkers!! :p ))

Lemina gave the nurse and the CoMC professor a weak smile. "Thanks." She nodded in recognision as Prof. Weiss arrived. She smiled at Kate as she came to, and held out her hand for her. Oh Kate... She began to explain, "You're in the hospital wing. You fainted, I think. You just arrived, not long ago." Lemi deliberately didn't answer Kate's question about what was happening. I don't know enough to explain to her. She bit her lip when Kate mentioned the dream. "I think James is okay. I saw him get back. Patricia is fine, she's a little upset, but she's up in the common room just now. I took her up. Aiden, he waws here two minutes ago, he's went back to his common room now. I think I was Alyssa, Zoe took her down to the dungeons." She didn't answer the last question, she had no idea who Henri was.

"It's okay Kate," Sidney said as became a little disorientated, "Like your friend said, we're in the hospital wing, you've had a little bump on the head, but I've sorted it out." she said kindely, "How are you feeling?" she asked, summoning a themometer and measuring her temperature.

Tom was deep in thought, when he heard a little voice. His attention swayed to the little girl. "Feeling better?" He asked her.

He extended his hand,"the names Professor Tom Fletcher, I teach CoMC, well I must be off, and you get better" He said with a wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back