A helpful plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rician Serpenthelm

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Poplar Wood Wand, 14' ½" Essence of Merperson scale
Right, ok, I was thinking- because I need a way for Rician to 'come out' properly-
if there are any couples (first years - fourth years) willing to try out this plot then Rician-
And I mean male/female couples- can become friends with the female of the couple but actually have a crush on the male.
So what will happen?
Well, the girl and Rician will hang out a lot but her boyfriend gets jealous and thinks Rician is after his girlfriend (Possibly- Oh and Rician is gay, by the way- have the boyfriend catch Rician kissing the girlfriend because Rician wants to try kissing a girl before he come out) So the boyfriend gets into a fight with Rician when the girlfriend isn't around, he beats Ric up quite badly but doesn't give Rician a chance to explain.
The girlfriend visits Rician in the hospital wing and her boyfriend sees her holding Rician's hand and gets jealous again, going for Ric in front of the girlfriend, that's when the girlfriend explains that Rician is gay..

So.. Anyone up for it?

I need;
A hetrosexual couple - Either first, second, third or fourth years.. They don't both have to be the same year.

The girlfriend to be friendly towards Rician but she will already just 'know' that Ric is gay even before he knows.
The boyfriend needs to be the jealous sort, quite tough and prepared to possibly get detention after beating up Ric.

Anyone interested, let me know.
I can adapt this plot a little.

Notes;
Ric may possibly date some guys while denying he's gay so he will know deep down he's gay but he wont admit it until he ends up getting beaten up in plot above.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back