Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
While Jordie had made an effort to drop some classes this year, try to lighten his load a bit, he still had six classes this semester. Three of them he had no worries about- he did well in his more mystically based classes. But he still had Charms, History of Magic, and Herbology, which historically he was alright at but not great. Wanting to get ahead of his classes, he made a trip to the library, settling in at one of the tables and cracking open his first textbook. He was soon absorbed in the first chapter, taking a few odd notes as he read through it.

Indi was almost impressed by how much her family was managing to annoy her when the were in a different house. She thought that would be enough distance to help her keep her sanity. But she had been very foolish to think that would ever happen. Her sister probably loved the library as much as she did but at least if they ran into each other here it would force Anisha to be quiet for once in her life. Indi scanned the tables looking for somewhere to sit. It wasn't crowded but more tables were taken up than she expected but she spotted a familiar face. She walked over and set her things down on Jordie's table. At least if her sister showed up she could convince her that she did in fact have friends. "Hey." she said quietly as she took a seat. "You don't mind do you?" she asked a bit late considering she had practically made herself at home already.

Jordie was drawn from his studies by a familiar voice. He looked up from his text, and smiled at the Slytherin as she settled in. "Would it matter if I did?" He teased her softly, peeking around to see if Salem was going to materialize too. "You know I never mind your company, Indi," He promised, shifting his stack of books closer to make room for her. "What brings you to the prestige of the library?" He asked, though the answer may be more obvious. Still, it was never polite to just assume anything.

Indi smiled tentatively as Jordie teased her slightly but she was a little caught off guard when he said he didn't mind her company. "Well that's kind of you to say." she said quietly and continued to pull out her notes. She wasn't sure if many people would say that in regard to her and she wasn't really sure what to do with it. But she was able to move past it once he asked another question. "What do you think?" she laughed. "To study. Unless you're here for some other reason?" she asked jokingly. Indi liked the library but she didn't think she'd like to hang out here for any reason other than getting work done. "What are you working on?"

Jordie chuckled. "Don't you know that the library is the next hot spot?" He teased her. "Secret raves are held in the small hours of the night, laser light shows and strong drinks to loosen up even the strictest professors," He teased, tossing Indi a wink. "For us lesser folk, though, I have to study for classes." He tapped on his book. "I'm studying Transfiguration, it's my worst subject. What about you, what are you working on?" He asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back