Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Open after Daphne posts with @Sophie Wilson

After doing a bit of detective work on his previous rose, Sully was feeling even more accomplished in his deliveries when he recognized the name next on his list as the Head Girl. He'd never really paid much attention to what the prefects and stuff did, but he kinda knew who they were at least, especially the Gryffindor ones. He'd heard a rumour about a special lounge somewhere around the second floor, but he hadn't been able to find it so far. Maybe it was only visible if you had a prefect's badge or something. Giving up, Sully reverted back to his tried and true tactic, calling down the corridor. "ANYONE SEEN SOPHIE WILSON? HEAD GIRL SOPHIE WILSON?"

After taking both her roses to her dormitory, Sophie was trying to simply go on with her day. Though it was hard not to think about the note from Gabriel, and everywhere she went she tried to see if she could spot him. Should she seek him out? Say yes? She wanted to, but didn't trust herself to get the words out if she actually came to face with him. But he had asked her to the dance via rose, which meant she had to give him an answer. As she passed through the corridor, she suddenly heard someone shout for her. Cursing under her breath, Sophie turned to the source. She stalked over to him, looking at the young boy with disapproval. "I'm here! Do you have to shout like that? Is that the new policy? It's obnoxious." She said, her patience thin because this was the second time a young student had gotten her attention this way. None of her deliveries today had been very pleasant.

"I don't have to, but it works pretty well," Sully said contentedly. He'd noticed after last year that not everyone seemed to appreciated Sully's genius methods, but he figured the benefits of getting their roses quick as outweighed them being a bit grumpy. "It's efficient," He added, holding out the yellow rose. "Are you and the head boy dating?" He asked, handing over the note as well. Yellow roses were usually pretty boring, but Sully had to keep his deliveries interesting some how.

Thank you for all your hard work this year! You’ve been awesome to work with and I appreciate everything you’ve done as Head Girl!
-Kauri

Sophie sighed. She would consider complaining to the people organizing this about all the shouting, but Tomas had done so himself. She doubted it would do any good. "It's irritating." She informed the boy when he said it was efficient. She took the yellow rose from him, a frown appearing on her face at the random question. "No." She said, wondering what made him think that. She wondered that for only a few seconds, as then she read the note. Turning her angry glare on him, she gestured to the note. "Did you read this?" Tomas had pretended to have read it, but this was too much of a coincidence. "You did." She answered it for him, glowering. Why else would have have brought up Kauri?

Sully shrugged when Sophie called his strategy annoying. He wasn't going to deny it, but annoying or not, it worked. She seemed bothered by his question, but she didn't get flustered or aggressively deny it or anything, which wasn't very fun, so Sully guessed she was probably telling the truth. Also pretty boring. "I didn't read it," He said keeping his smile bright. "That would be rude. Besides the yellow roses are always boring anyway. If I did read the notes, I'd only bother with pink or red ones." Sully said, tucking his hands in his pockets and continuing to smile innocently.

Sophie glared at the boy, hoping to intimidate him. "Either you're an idiot, or you think I'm an idiot. You shouldn't ask someone about the person who is sending the rose if you don't want them to know you read them." She said, stuffing the note into her pocket. "You should go before I decide to take some points." She informed him, hoping that at least this annoying interaction would be over now. At least this hadn't been the rose from Gabriel. She could live with this one being seen.

Sully scrunched up his nose when the head girl kept implying he was lying or an idiot, but it was a losing battle, so he just shrugged again, resigning himself to being told off. "Okay, whatever you say," He said, giving her a little mock salute. "Enjoy your rose!" He called, making his exit, poking out his tongue as soon as he'd turned away from her. Some girls were touchy as about the rose stuff, geez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back