A great wand... A greater wizard

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato walked into the lightly little dueling chamber. He was angry and he want to find a place to vent, he was on fire about the recent break up with Kat. He was foolish to let her go but it was the right thing to do he knew it in his heart.

Makato saw apractice dummie in the corner of the room and flick his wand in three time and shouted "Blastero!" Sending the dummy flying across the rooom. Makato quickly turned toward the dummy which hit an opposing wall and aimed his wand for another attack.
He shouted "Wingarduim Leviosa" While the dumby was in the ari makato spun and flicked his wand as hard as he could "STUPFY!" the dummie slamed into the floor causing it to loose an arm.

Makato did not care He was mad and furious he would bring the whole chamber down if he could.

Nina was in the mood for some fun so she walked over to the dueling chamber only to hear someone else in there. Nina walked into the chamber with a small smile on her face and saw a younger boy that looked quite angry so Nina said calmly, "Ermm Hey, are you alright?"

Makato was about to attack the dummie again when a nois startled him, Someone was here watching him. He turned and aimed his wand at the intruder only to find that it was a older student from a visiting school. He lowered his wand slightly not wanting to but taken off gaurd. Makato trusted his school mates but not any one more than he needed it too.

"I am fine!" makato spat as he turned around and cursed under his breathe, His uncles taught him how to control his anger. It was the first thing they taught him after he moved in with them. Makato had a problem with his anger sometimes. He had to get under control before he hurt himself or others.

Nina took her wand out so she could keep herself safe she didn't think that he could do all that much to her but you could never be to safe. "Alright what ever you say," Nina said coldly.

Makato Watched as the girl drew her wand, why must he scare away everyone with his inability to get ahold of his emotions. What must he do to rid himself of the pain of loss that he has taken. First his parents, then his Nanny and gaurdian, and then Kat. Makato shook his head as he felt the pain overwhelm him again he had lost so much to already what else must he loss before he lost everything.

Makato looked up and saw the girl still there holding her wand in her hand. Makato knew that he would be in trouble if he attacked but what did he care now. His uncles where gone and no one was here. Makato raised his wand and pointed at the girl.

"I know who you are and I am not afraid of a champion. I have nothing to loose if I curse to the middle of next week. What do you want?" Makato snarled. Tear making it hard to see, he thought of every spell he has ever known.

Nina raised her wand to the boy and spat, "I don't care if you know who I am, everyone does!" Nina then said angrily, "Do you really think I would be afraid of some punk kid." Nina felt the venom in her voice show up in her voice and she felt her eyes burning in hatred and frustration, she was frurious with everything, Bella had left her along and so did Saks and she didn't know what to do and she couldn't be nice anymore she needed to get rid of her anger one way or another.

"DONT CALL ME KID!" Makato Lost it she had pushed him to the edge, Tillian use to call him kid all the time before he had to leave. Makato eyes were blood shot and burned red hot. Makato gave his wand three quick flick and shouted "BLASTERO!" the spell was aimed at Nina.

The second the boy yelled Nina quickly said, "Protego." And her spell hit her and the spell aimed at her from the boy didn't take any affects. Nina then pointed her wand back at the boy and smirked, "Why kid?" Nina then lowered her wand to the ground infront of the boy and shouted, "EXPULSO!" The ground infront of the boy blew up and Nina hoped that some of the rocks would go into his eyes or would hurt him. Nina then muttered, "Protego," with her wand pointed at herself for a second, she then raised her wand at the boy as the smoke from the blast settled.

Makato Cursed as the girls shield spell stop his spell from connecting. He did not have time enough to block the spell the girl lauched at him or should he say floor. The ground in front of his blew up causeing dust and debris to fly everywhere. Makato had got some dirt in one of his eyes causing him to have a hard time to judge distance.

Nina would be more educated then he was but he did not care, he would not go down so easily. Makato used object around the room to judge distance she was not far from the entrance door. Makato made the calculations and cast his next spell. gave two wand movements foward and one back And aimed at the girls face "Conjunctiva!". as soon as the spell was casted makato took a few jumps back. Avoid some debris.

Nina smirked as he threw another spell at her and said, "You'll have to do better than that kiddo." Nina smiled evily as the spell did nothing to her and mummbled, "Its my turn I guess." Nina then shouted, "Furnunculus!" Nina waited for the boils to show up.

Makato was not going to be best again He quickly muttered "Protego!" and watched as the spell was blocked. " You got try hard than that princess, you wont want to be out done by a second year now would you!" Makato fired back as he aimed his next spell at the girls legs " Locomort Mortis!".

"Ha you pronounced that spell wrong boy!" Nina shouted then smirked and then mummbled 'Protego." Then she shouted, "Incarcerous!" Nina waited for the ropes to tie the boy up just as the ropes had with the Griffin.

Makato smiled as he aimed his wand at the dummie that he had been attacking before this girl showed. "Wingarduim Leviosa!" The dummie rose up off the ground just as the Nina's spell hit it full on . Ropes wrapped themselve around the dummie as Makato let go of the spell that was holding the dummie up. He then in one quick motion and with everything he had in him all his rage and furry he shouted " Expelliarmus!".

he did not want to hurt Nina , he actually was having fun but he knew that he was wrong to take his anger out on her. Yet he knew one of them would have to be at the very least unarmed or they would never stop. Makato watched as the spell flew across the room with intense speed. He then lowered his wand, If the girl blocked the spell or not he would allow whatever spell she cast next hit him, it would be a reminder to himself as the punshiment for not learning control.

Nina simply moved her arm out of the way then walked over to the boy and said, "Maybe that'll teach you to try and duel with someone more experienced that yourself." Nina waited for his reaction and would make her next desicion based on that.

Makato Black bowed showing that the match was over. He was not giving by no mean but he did not want to get in trouble for attacking a school champion, especially if she got hurt in any way." Ha you call what you did here experience I know two year olds more skilled with a wand then you Princess. I can be the cause of your school loosing the tournament, that I will leave up to you ." Makato smirked

"Oh then why haven't you gotten out of the ropes boy? And yes I know it is a simple spell, I don't want to hurt a child, it sort of goes against my beliefs but...seeing as I am at an obvious advantage I will do one thing," Nina paused then said, "Densaugeo," with her wand pointed right at the boys teeth.

Makato realized his mistake it only a second based off thegirls reaction. Makato meant to say that he cant be the one responsible for Nina loosing the tournament. She was quick but he found that her temper was not much different from his, as shewaved her wand makato had only a second to defend he roared with how foolish he was for his verbal mistake "Protego!" the spell was deflected.

Makato huffed and bowed again to Nina, showing again his defeat. "Okay I surrender, I will not be the cause of any conflict this may bring us or our schools. What we did hear today will be between you and I." Makato looked into the Nina's eys."I... should never had attacked someone who did not deserved to be attacked. " Makato walked away with tears in his eyes... they were tears of pain. He had to become a great wizard so he could old onto and protect his loved ones. If he was stronger he would still be with Kat and Tillian would not have left. Makato walked over to a window and stared out to slowly fallling snow deep in thought.

"Finte," Nina said realeasing the boy from the ropes and said, "I feel the same...?" Nina said this asking for the boys name out of curiousity for a first or second year he fought well.

"Makato Black, and to answer any other questions I am a second year in the House of Slytherin" Makato said as he took a deep breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back