Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose was carrying the roses she received from the organizers, they had cards stuck to them with little messages and a name on the outside. Now she only had to find the person that corresponded with the names. Some names she recognized and she decided to do those first. First was a girl in her year, she had seen her at some lessons. Her name was @Lily Harbour and Rose knew she was in Ravenclaw. So here was Rose delivering Roses. Rose walked towards the north tower and hoped Lily would show herself soon. She was excited for the roses it meant talking to new people and maybe even building up new friendships. Soon she spotted the girl and walked towards her ''Hello Lily, I've got something for you!'' Rose said while carrying the basket with roses.

Last edited:
As usual Lily and been spending some time in the towers, Say i g Hi to all the owls or delivering roses for the first time. She had already delivered two roses to older students and it was a bit awkward. She needed a break. As Lily once again admired the view she heard her name. Lily looked around and spotted a familiar face. " Oh, Hi. Rosemarie right? " Lily asked just to make sure it was the right name.

Rose was surprised that the girl even knew her name. She was glad that first roses were for people in her year, she was kind of scared to deliver the ones for sixth and seventh years. Rose held out the yellow rose and gave it to Lily. ''Yeah, its Rosemarie'' Rose smiled. ''How are you today, did you also deliver roses?" Rose asked while giving her time to read the card.

Dear Lily ,

I hope you enjoy this rose as much as i enjoy spending time with you .

Your friend Hilda

Lily smiled and nodded as she was right about the Hufflepuff's name. She took the rose and read the note quickly before letting out a soft " Aww. " She smiled at the girl and replied " My day had been a bit hectic. Yes I do, I've been nervous all day. It seemed they picked me to hand out roses to all the older people. " Lily said rolling her eyes dramatically

She was glad she wasn't the only one that felt nervous delivering roses to older people. ''Tell me what, I got the Ravenclaw Captain in my basket'' Rose smiled ''Older students are creepy, you never know who they are and how they react.'' Rose was glad the girl liked the card on the rose. ''Do you have any other plans on valentines day?'' Rose wished she could spend the day with Oscar or Ana talking about plants or look at Ana painting her little pots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back