A Friendly Match

Kiera was running a little late to the practice game that she had agreed to play chaser in. She wasnt good friends with any of the students playing in it but she knew several of them. She skidded to a stop on the pitch, holding her broom on her shoulder as a baseball bat. Kiera smiled a friendly smile at all of the participants. She walked towards Patrica. "Hi." she said brightly. "Whats up?" she asked

"Hello Kiera." ANdrew said with the last memeber arriving. "Now taht everyone is here, we may begin the game. Does anyone have any questions?"he asked looking at each face present on the ground. "Violet is the loyal refree We must do as she says."he told those who didnt know Violet's possition for the game.

Brian looked around at the other students and then towards Andrew "no, I don't have any questions" Brian said as he tapped his broomstick slightly he was more than ready to get up into the air and fly off, all of his practiicng waiting for a chance to catch a glimpse of gold.

Lexi waited until everyone on each team arrived, she crossed her arms like an irritating baby. "I have no questions." She said, her broom at the ground. The weather is coming to its warm mode and she like it, "And could we please, start the game?" Lexi growls to herself.

((apologies for godmodding))

Violet rolled her eyes at Lexi's impatience, but moved towards the box of balls. "Okay, teams, everyone ready?" as they got in to places on either side of her. "Okay. I want a good, clean, fair game. I will be watching to make sure everyone plays by the rules. And remember, this game is friendly," she stated, looking between Andrew and Brian - she knew they didn't get along. She knelt down and opened the box, looking worriedly at the bludgers. "Righty-o, three, two, one," she counted, before releasing the snitch, the bludgers, and throwing the quaffle as high as she could. "Let's go!" she exclaimed, jumping on her broom and ascending in to the sky.

As Violet started the game and said the rules of the game are still in need, Oh, yeah. friendly she thought smugly. Is she going to play friendly while her team and others are all goody-good people's? Lexi just shrugged her shoulder and took her broom on the ground, she swing her legs on the other side and up she go. Violet just counted from one to three and releases the snitch, bludgers and lastly the quaffle that she got to have. When the quaffle was thrown up, she immediately catch it and race towards their goal post of team B.

Sam was relieved the game was finally beginning, he listened to the rules especially the 'friendly' part. When he played with his cousins he would tackle them down, he had to try and remember that. Sam took off as the quaffle was thrown in the air, his emerald streak glistening in the sunlight. The rude slytherin girl had taken the quaffle, dream on he thought to himself as he leaned forward on his broom which sped up quickly. Soon enough he was behind her and knocked the quaffle out of her hands. He turned around and headed back to the goalposts looking for someone on his team to pass it to.

((I just realised that Libby Barnett was the other chaser on team A, but hasn't she left the site? And also Jacob Cooper who is playing Beater has left -_- ))

Lexi was speeding up when a boy from the other team was on her tail, the Hufflepuff brat she speed up faster but the boy was faster than her's and caught up the quaffle on her arms. "Arghhh." She said and turned her broom in the other direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back