🌹 Rose Giving A friendly face

Axel Zhefarovich II

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Axel hadn't looked at all of the names on his list just yet. He'd recognized one immediately and headed off after not finding her in the Great Hall. Hoping he could find her easily enough, Axel left the loud room behind and began to look around the entrance hall which was far busier than it typically was.

Isadora was a bit tired of looking for people on her list. It was tricky as a first year, as she didn't know that many people. With a sigh, Isadora sat down on the steps of the grand staircase to take a break. Many people passed here, maybe she could find who she was looking for by sitting here for a bit.

Spotting his first victim recipient right away, Axel grinned. This was going to be easy. "Novaaaaak" Axel drawled as he moved closer to her. "Your roses are more likely to get trampled than delivered that way" he teased as he eyed her bucket. "I'm afraid I'm going to add one to your bunch" he added as he plucked out her rose and handed it over.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Aurora

Isadora frowned when someone dragged out her name, spotting Axel coming over to her. She felt a little bit conflicted about him. The fact that her parents wanted her to get along with him, made her want to dislike him. But he wasn't actually all that bad, which made it difficult. "My roses are fine, I'm protecting them with my life." She joked. "Oh." She added, as he handed her a rose. "Thanks." She said, taking it from him and looking at the note. "How many have you gotten?"

Axel let out a laugh. He was taking this seriously, but not that seriously. "Like for me?" he asked, a little incredulous. He hadn't even expected any but now that he'd been asked saying none felt embarrassing. "Oh, you know, a few" he lied, trying to be vague about it to deflect any additional questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back