Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Clementine smiled when she saw who this next rose was for. It seemed so fitting for Eleanor to be receiving flowers because she was the new leader of the Wild Patch club, Clementine's favorite club at school. She walked up to the girl at the Hufflepuff table and said, "Hey Eleanor! I have a rose for you!" holding it behind her back as if that added some mystery to the whole affair.

Eleanor was glad that it was Valentine's Day. It meant that there would be love all around and Ellie couldn't wait to share it. She sat at the Hufflepuff table eating her breakfast until she noticed Clementine, a member from the Wild Patch Club walking towards her. "A rose?" Eleanor said, wondering who it was that sent her a rose this time. "Who's it from?"

"Yup!" Clementine said, brandishing the flower from out behind her back. She handed the yellow rose over to the Queen of Flowers and shrugged her shoulders at her question. "I don't know, I didn't read your card," she said honestly, with a small giggle. She felt that the card was private for the recipient only so Clementine never looked inside them. "Here you go," she said, handing her the card with her name on it.
Thanks for the dance at the yuleball, it was really sweet of you to say yes to me.
I'm really glad you did and that we got the opportunity to spend time together.
Jerara

Eleanor didn't mind if the younger Hufflepuff had read her card, but she was excited to read it herself nonetheless. She carefully took the yellow rose from her and opened the card up, blushing at the message inside. Ellie was glad she was able to make Jerara's night by simply agreeing to dance with him and it had made her night too. "Thank you!" she exclaimed to Clementine. "Did you get any roses yet?"

Clementine saw Eleanor blush when she opened her card and read it and grinned at the excitement of it all. "You're welcome!" Clementine replied happily. When Eleanor asked if she'd gotten any roses, Clementine shook her head. "Not yet!" she said optimistically. She had helped organize the whole event with Teddy so she had seen her name on the list a couple of times, but she had been busy delivering roses all day so she was sure she'd get hers eventually.

Ellie was glad that Clementine was positive she'd get a rose and she was sure she would too. "I hope you like your roses when you get them." Ellie said, a smile on her face. "You have a good day!" And with that, Ellie made her way out of the Great Hall to find the perfect spot for her rose in her dormitory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back