OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Liam had put on a special suit and he was kind of happy with it. He was ready to have an amazing evening. He had chosen not to ask someone to the ball because he could not choose between so many girls. He figured it would be nice to dance with more. That was clever he thought. He felt very free now he was not dating Athena anymore, but he had enjoyed her company and hoped she would be happy with someone else less attractive than he was ofcourse. After Liam was done he walked to the Great Hall. He smiled as he saw the decoration and was glad that he had another ball next year again. But time went fast since he was already a sixth year. The blonde boy entered the Great Hall and looked around. This was the best. Beautiful girls everywhere that was like heaven. Liam walked over to the food and drink table and looked at the dancing crowd and others. He observed the people and tried to see to which girls he would go.

Sapphire decided to grab a drink after striking out right away with Diana. How boring. She still needed someone to dance with, but no one that came to mind was available. She pouted a bit as she came through the crowd. She paused, seeing the other captain standing around. "Hey, cap," She greeted idly. She had heard rumors about him, but didn't know if any of them were true. Where was Leda when Sapph needed her? Ah well. One way to find out. And she was bored.

Liam looked around and smiled. He suddenly heard a voice and than saw Sapphire. Also a prefect and member of the quidditch team. They were now both beaters. Liam grinned charmingly. '' Hello.. beauty!'' He than said sweet. He looked at her and her dress and suddenly everyone seemed so different into a dress. The girls really did their best in looking amazing he figured. He had put on his best suit as well and ofcourse would not hide that. '' Are you here alone? Because if you are. Perhaps you are in for a dance with the cap?'' He than asked friendly and put out his hand.

Sapphire smiled at Liam. She had never really spoken to him much. She laughed as he asked her to dance, chewing her lip a moment as she thought. "Sure," She decided, taking his hand and letting him lead her onto the floor as a slower song came on. "I was wanting to dance anyway. But why are you here alone?" She inquired. He was older had a captains position, and he was reasonably good looking. She knew there was some sort of catch, she just didn't know what yet.

Liam was glad Sapphire wanted to dance and girls smiling was always a good sign she wanted to dance out of free will so let's go he figured. He took her hand and walked along to the dance floor. '' Great.'' He responded and than smiled charmingly again. He put his hands around her waste slowly since there was a slow song and that seemed to be fitting. If she wasn't fine with that he would know soon and that would be fine too. He grinned for a moment at his question. '' I'm alone cause I've wanted. And had no date. Figured I would meet some friends here. And than I walked into you.'' He than danced and looked around the dancefloor and back to Sapphire. '' And why are you alone than?'' He than returned the question.

Sapphire had to admit to herself that if felt nice to have Liam's hands on her waist. She placed hers on his shoulders. He was certainly strongly built. She liked it. She shrugged as he asked why she was alone. "No one asked." She told him honestly. "And I love to dance. It's been a few years since I had a partner." Second year, with Oliver, if she wanted to be technical. She didn't. "You're a good dancer," She complimented. It was nice to have him in the lead. This was an interesting development.

Liam saw that Sapphire had a good time and she didn't cared that he hold her in the usual dance position for slow dances. Liam knew such stuff and he knew he was a good dancer. And he would show the girls that. He danced around with her and listened to her. '' Those boys are crazy for not asking you.'' Liam than said comforting. He than smiled again. '' I love to dance as well. With who did you ever went to the Yule Ball before? And where is he now?'' Liam asked out of curiousity so he could compare himself. And when she complimented him he grinned this was going well so far. '' Thanks. I have my talents. You do well yourself too.'' He than said in return with a charming smile.

Sapphire chuckled at Liam, shrugging at his question. "Well, my first ball was with Oliver. I'm not sure where he went," She admitted, a small pang in her chest at the thought of her once best friend. "Then I came with Mervyn last year, but we didn't dance." She shrugged. "Other than that, I usually just wander on my own, avoiding my overbearing brother." She gave him a wry smile. "Hey, gotta be good at something other than knocking people around, right?" She teased.

Liam than listened to her saying the names she went with. She didn't knew anyone names Oliver so he was not important it seemed, and Liam knew a lot of people in this school. He made sure he knew who they were. Mervyn she had heard before that name. He was hanging out with Leda he thought. But he didn't seemed competition to him. '' That is not very gentle of him than. But you now finally have your dance.'' Liam than said with a grin. And when the song ended he looked at her for a moment and listened to her speaking about her brother. He thought of Noel for a moment who was far more younger than he was but they were so different from eachother. He hadn't seen his younger brother yet tonight. But didn't expected seeing him with a girl. Liam would help him for sure for next year to get a girl. Than it would be his last year so the change to help the boy out. He grinned at her for the knocking people around thingy. Which he thought she refered to the beater thing.
'' Yeah we actually are good right. We make a great team.'' He than said flirty. And than he smiled sweet. '' I have more talents. Wanna find out?'' He than asked her. He felt like he made her feel comfertable around him.

Sapphire chuckled. "It seems I do. It's nice." She hated to admit it, but she was getting pretty comfortable here. This was nice. Liam was tall, and strong. His shoulders were broad and his hands were firm on her waist. She raised a brow as he pointed out they were a good team. Was he flirting with her? His next words made her think so. She gave him a coy smile. "I've always been one to live in the moment," She told him, running a finger lightly along his jaw. "This is a pretty nice moment." She tilted her head a little, a few strands of ebony hair falling into sparkling sapphire eyes. "What are these other talents of yours?" She asked innocently. If she was reading this right, she thought she had an idea of where he was going with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back