A Few Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Grey

Well i am Going to try and Use Blaze, Lane and Rose :)

Rose is one of the oldest
She is a Beaubaxton Girl, and she is ala Flirty, for interesting plots Rose could be dating more then one guy, because she has been known to do that.

Blaze is the middle Child, he is after friends, not Girlfriends yet...

and Lane is the Youngest and is getting into the girlfriend stage, but he does need friends.

well all of them need Friends
so yeah
also
Evangeline is Very Young so i don't know if she needs friends
and Riley is the oldest, and i don't know what i am doing with him yet

But If your Interested just let me know :D

Thanks
~Angel

I have Ashton at Durm if anyone of your peoples want to be his Friend, he only has a Girlfriend atm and thats about it so yeahhh let me know :):):):)

I have a few Durmstrangs

Axelle Lorine - She's taken by Ashton, but she's very friendly and is 16 now i beleive... she's nice and just plain awesome :D

Nena Lorine - She's 15 and flirty. She does a lot of things to break rules and get attention. She doesn't like talking about her family, and hates wearing skirts.

Then i have a Beuxbatons. Izumi, she's only 13 but she flirts a bit, and is a singer back in Japan. She ahtes smili ng and doesn't like when people recognize her.

That is cool
Antoinette and Rose should be Able to RP, where/how woud they meet?
Ashton sounds interesting i will PM you then.
Izumi could be friends with Lane

Rose and Sebastian might be able to rp. Sebastian's a 5th year, 15, and new to the school, so he needs friends and maybe something more :shifty: .

Cool on the Izumi (this is her if it wasn't obvious)

So shall i start or would you like to. And it would be a first meeting since Izumi just got to beuxbatons :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back