A few second from Exploding

Adira Ater

| Blood Magic | Slytherin Alumni | Ater Heir |
OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Blackthorn Wood Wand 13 1/4" with Thestral Tail Hair
Adira paced backwards and forwards, her black converse making little sound as she walked, her Jeans were ripped and her shirt was aswell she has dirt all over her but she didn't care. Adira paused and did a quick Kick to her right smashing through a stacked crate making all the shards of wood shoot off in random directions, hitting walls, and sometimes people.
Adira was furious, her hands were as fists and her face was twisted into a pout, Adira kept on pacing before she took another perfect Round house kick at a box sending it to the other side of the alley exploding on contact with the Wall.

Adira had spent so much time practicing for school and trying to be a death eater that she never realised that Andrew her boyfriend had Cheated on her 3 times. The 6th year's Emerald green eyes blazed with Fury, she grinded her teeth together. She couldn't wait to see her 'Boyfriend' Again to give him a peice of her Mind, but not now, now was her and her anger.

Adira brought her right hand around and punched a crate cracking the wood easily, She pulled a shard of wood out of her hand and tossed it on the ground, her hand starting to bleed but she didn't noticed, she turned and punched another crate with the same hand, more cuts appearing on her once fine tanned skin, but she didn't even notice.
Adira turned again and took a deep breath, 'Screw this' She snarled as she pulled out her wand from her pocket 'Under age magic, straight into trouble, i don't care' she gripped her want tightly 'Or how about i kill someone straight into azkaban... if they can catch me' Adira turned and looked for someone to Kill, She flicked her wand at the person standing before her and snarled.

Eden was not in a good mood nor was she in a bad mood. She just did not want to deal with anyone or there problems. Walking along Bleak Street Eden heard something make a lot of noise. Reaching for both her wands Eden kept them carefully hidden in her sleeves whatever it was there where going to be in for a world of hurt if they tried to attack her. Continuing on her path along the alley Eden made sure to keep watch for anyone that might be trying to come to close to her.

Eden almost walked into someone and in return that someone pointed there wand in her face. Flipping out both her wands and pointing them both into the persons voice. Looking closer Eden realized who it was. "Ater put your wand down now you don't want to attack me." Eden said in her dreamy like voice that held just the slightest hint of poison. She disliked Adira almost ot the point of hate. It was so hard to not just fire off a curse or two and hope it killed the girl.

Adira snarled at the girl who told her what to do 'Who are you to say what i should to' she snapped as she looked at the girl standing before her 'Expecially you, you only were adopted into this life Luna' she said using Edens birth name. Adira kept her wand firmly infront of her, she didn't care what happened here, she was pissed beyond imagination, and she would do anything without any second thoughts about it.

Adira presented a stubborn snarl 'What are you doing here Girl, This is not your place to be, run along back to where all the prissy kids play, thats were you belong.' she snapped as she turned away from Eden 'I don't have time to waste on you, you're dead anyway to me' she said with her back facing eden as she approached another Box and with perfect precision swung her leg around and kicked another crate clean in half, ignoring the shards of wood caught on her jeans.

Eden glared at Adira as the girl talked back to her. "You don't know anything about my past life so how dare you think that just because my birth name is Luna that I am not cut out for this." With everything Eden had learned she was ready to rip this girl a new one with her bare hands.

"I belong here just as much as you. Wait even more so because of how many people need me." Eden laughed at Adira's comment about her being dead to Adira. "Really I am dead to you? How about I just make you dead all together?" Eden shoot back as she watched Adira act like a child. "O whats the matter wanna be bad arse did you finally realize that someone like Andrew could never love someone as childish as you?" Eden mocked.

'Who says i need to know anything about your past life to know you don't belong here' she snapped back over her shoulder to the girl. Adira plucked the shards of wood out of her jeans and whiped her bloody hand on her pants.
Tightly gripping her wand when Eden mentioned Andrew she was ready herself to turn and curse the girl, but she gathered herself and turned around. 'Go on make me dead Girly' she said walking towards Eden, 'Do it' she said as she took a few more steps forward. Adira got closer to Eden and flicked her wand up pressing the tip into the girls throat, grabbing Eden by the shoulders Adira forced her back into the wall, forcing her own body against Eden so she was stuck she dug the tip of her wand into Edens throat even harder.
'Go on Kill me you scum sucking slime' she said glaring right into Edens eyes her own blazing like wild fire.

Adira snarled at Eden and grabbed the girl's shoulder and pushed her away to face the alley entrace/exit, again turning her back on the girl and walking back to the crates 'Leave' she said her Spanish accent shining through her cold words.

Eden rounded her shoulders ready for a fight she was looking for it. "O I really wish I could make you dead you really don't know." Eden did not flinch when she had a wand pressed into her throat. Luxen had all but killed her there was nothing this little girl could do to her that would ever scare her. It was obvious that there was something that was bugging her most likely it was the Andrew thing. How could Eden use this against her. There was so many ways but did she really want to be that much of a bully.

As she was pushed toward the exit of the ally Eden laughed. "You really think you can make me leave? Funny try and touch me and see what the Silverbacks do to you." Eden hissed, as she stepped closer to Adira. She knew that she would catch hell of this but in that moment she wanted to make someone bleed and Adira was
her new target.

'You really are Stupid' she said still with her back facing Eden 'The Silverbacks and the Aters have crossed wands' she said looking over her shoulder 'We don't cross paths' she said and looked away again 'Do you know anything, Any Witch or WIzards problem is their own, unless they threaten ones family others will stay out of it... Our familys aren't threatened, you're on your own' she said letting out a small smirk.

Adira turned around and looked at Eden 'as i said before, Leave' she turned around and sat on a crate leaning back into a sullen teenager type position 'What do you expect to gain from staying here eh' she said as she ignored eden and rather paid attention to the laserations on her hand.

Eden chose to ignore everything Adira was saying. Maybe a few years ago thats how things where handled but now times had changed and Eden was important not just with the Silverbacks but her own family as well. If anything happened to her, heads would roll. Eden wanted so badly to wipe the smirk off her face. It was so hard to just keep her calm it was almost painful to her.

Eden once again shook her head. "I don't think I will be doing that Adira. You don't own this place and I can be here if I like." Eden had decided to come here hours ago just so she could relax and maybe do some studying on her own. Watching as Adira pouted it almost made Eden laugh out loud. "What do I hope to gain from being here? Well who know's I am the Silverbacks pet Seer among other things so who's knows I may be meeting someone here or maybe I am just enjoying myself. Why do you own this place or something? Or maybe I am disturbing you from crying over something. Which is it?" Eden said as she let her voice go all dreamy.

Adira rolled her eyes at Eden from what she said, she decided not to answer as it would save her the time anyway.
'Run along Pet, go back to your master and beg for treats' she said fouly as she looked at Eden and smirked. as she jumped up to stand on the crate.

Adira looked down at Eden 'well run along' she added again as she jumped off the box and grabbed a old ladder on the side of the building, using her upper body strength Adira pulled herself up so her feet were on it aswell. Adira leaned across and looked into the window before lifting it and reaching in 'Interesting' she said as she pulled a long diamond necklace off the stand 'not for me, Abuela will love it' she said to herself as she jumped back off the ladder and landed on the ground with similar cat like grace, Adira stood up and looked at Eden 'you Still here' she said snarling.

"Help! Get it off!" the hag shrieked as she ran down the alley, around her neck a silver snake began biting at the ugly creature's face sending a paralysis venom deep into her blood so that in a few seconds she would find herself slumping to the ground, alive but only just. The Hag ended up crashing into the side of a building before falling to the ground with a tiny whimper in her high pitched voice as the snake released her and landed on the ground. Slowly a small boy holding a silver knife began to walk up towards his prey. "No one is going to save you" the boy said in a cold and somewhat high pitched tone as he looked and saw the two girls. He examined them for only a moment before turning his attention back to the slumped hag "Nobody can save you" Luthor Silverback said as he decided to ignore the two girl's and instead focus on his victim. He had planned this whole thing out and while he hadn't expected the watchers he did not see them as anything threatening.

Sigourney slithered away from the hag and raised herself "Forget what you saw and leave before he decides to add you both" Sigourney hissed knowing that while it may have sounded silly she was speaking the truth and was greatly serious. Luthor Silverback may only be a child but he had an appetite for killing that was almost unquenchable. She turned and watched as Luthor bent over his prize smirking at the only thing that every brought the young boy any true joy. She listened as he mentioned something about the hag having an ugly face and how she should worry because he was going to remove it for her. Sigourney had been reluctant in helping the boy attack the hag however even she could not give in when he was so determined to get what he wanted and he would only have a few more years of 'play' before he would have to go to school and pretend to be a good boy. Even Sigourney was a little worried about how Luthor would react around other children, she wondered if she would be able to keep the young child in line and prevent him from killing his classmates.

Eden shook her head at how stupid her classmate was being. "There is no reason for us to fight. We are all on the same team one way or the other. I don't see why the Koshiba and the Ater's can't be friends." Eden said in a matter of fact tone. Once Eden was of age she would be taking over the Koshiba family and she would rule Japan with a iron fist and from there she would make connections with other families around the world.

Hearing the sound of a scream Eden's pet Judas come out from where he was hidden. Eden pointed her wand where the scream was coming from. Seeing a hag fall to the ground a young boy come up behind her and finish the job Eden at once knew who it was. "Eden wont be harmed she is here on orders" Judas hissed at Sigourney. "I know who are you. I have waited a long time to meet you." Eden said as she looked at the child that was part way covered in blood.

Adira smirked again when Eden mentioned that the Ater's and Koshiba's should be friends 'The Ater's and Koshiba's are to an agreement... You and me How ever...' she paused and shook her head 'nah-ah' she added 'You just don't seem to understand when someone needs to be.. alone' she said look at Eden, that was true, but also it was because Adira didn't like the fact that someone can be adopted in and then act like its their birth right.
Adira took a running stride and jumped up three boxes before landing on the top and sitting on it cross legged.

Adira looked at the Scene unfolding infront of them and hit her palm to her forehead 'Honestly does everyone have to come and interupt, bring in some ministry members while you're at it' she said sarcastically her voice dark and cold as the words left her mouth.
The 6th year rested her elbows on her knees and slumped forward waiting to see what would happen.
Adira saw the boy covered in blood and Eden speak to him, Adira called out from behind Adira 'Like the look, i prefer green, but blood red is your colour' she said as she slumped and watched.

Sigourney looked at Judas he was obviously a lesser model than she was since she was the only one of her kind however the snake did bring some questions in his words "Under whom's orders?" the Queen of the Silver Snakes asked her voice still cold and metallically as a few of the snakes that lived in the sewers poked their heads out. They were beginning to show wear as the last eight years had begun to take their toll on them however after quickly looking at the scene they went back into their hibernation until they were called again. Luthor however stood up and looked at both girl's "Everyone here knows who I am" Luthor said simply enough as he looked down at the now twitching hag "that's why I needed Sigourney to catch her for me" Luthor said with a merciless smirk. The hags of Bleak Street had drastically decreased and all of them knew why as they made sure to stay away from the boy that often visited the Silver Snake.

Luthor took a few step as Sigourney made her way up onto her usual spot on his shoulder "I can guess who you two are" Luthor said as he looked at both of them "Your Eden Koshiba" Luthor said knowing that the snake she had was one from his Aunt's shop. He turned towards the other one "judging by your look I would have to assume your one of the Aters" Luthor said looking at her up and down. He had only seen the Ater's from their pub but had heard enough to know that they were merely a business family that had little values. Luthor didn't need to say much of anything else as the Hag behind him made a slight noise as though she were choking on something before she stopped making any noise. Luthor smiled as he stared at the both of them "That makes thirteen, how many hags have you both removed?" Luthor asked knowing that most people were not as likely to remove the filth from Bleak Street as he was however it was always interesting to see how he ranked. Luthor turned towards Adira and smirked once more "I'm guessing none?" Luthor said in his cold voice obviously showing that he was better than she was despite his young age.

Eden was done with the girl she was a waste of her time. Eden lifted her wrist up to her neck so that Judas could move. "She has been told to stroll along Bleak Street and see if anything perks her Seer powers." Judas hissed back to Sigourney. He did not like the look of the boy child. He slowly extended his poison filled fangs. He wanted Eden away from them as loyal as he was to the Silverbacks he wanted Eden to be safe so she could have her visions whenever they came along. Eden watched Luthor with interest. Even covered in blood he was a handsome little boy. Reaching her hand out Eden closed her eyes and gasped with pain. It was quick as a flash but in that moment. Eden had seen a older boy almost of age but she knew it was Luthor on the ground in front of him was a dead girl she covered in blood with a look of shook on her face

Eden pushed the thought from her mind. She would tell someone about it later much later if it came to that. Eden nodded her head. "Yes I am Eden Koshiba." Eden stayed back she did not want to get to close to him and end up irking Sigourney. "I have never killed a hag because I am in school but once I am out that will change." Eden had plans to kill a few people once she was free from school. She would make these people hurt like she had hurt it seemed only fair right?

Adira clapped her hands sarcastically, 'You're correct, and for an extra 200 points tell me what my middle name is' she said. Adira jumped off the box and moved to stand near Eden, 'Yes, you would be correct, I am one of the Aters, My Name's Adira Ater, Only Daughter of Acwel Ater, Only Daughter born into the Ater name' Adira stopped and nodded her head 'Pleasure to make your aquaintence' she said she knew power when she saw it, and she knew how far she could push her line. 'Oh and no i havn't killed any Hags... as of yet' she said as she moved to her bag and pulled out some bandage to bandage up her hand, it had become quite obvious she wouldn't have any private time.

Adira quickly wrapped the Bandage around her hand and tucked it tightly so it wouldn't come off. Adira noticed Eden gasping in pain and sighed 'Do you seers ever stop being so dramatic' she said as she put her hands on the base of her back and cracked it before moving her arms to loosen them up.

OOCOut of Character:
Just FYI http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7356910/1/

AND BACK!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back