A few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athene Perthro

Stealing

I don't actually plan on having Athene steal anything, but for future reference, is it possible for one user to steal something from another user, if they know where that person is keeping it?

Along the same lines, is it possible to kidnap pets?

Jinxes

Is there ANY way, at all, for a user to learn a jinx outside of lessons?

Creating a second character

I've looked, but I can't find where we apply for another character or family member. Does anyone know?

Sexuality

Do our characters have to be straight?

Dumbledores tomb

And last but not least, is Dumbledores tomb still at the lake side?

urm, i may can answer a few of those

~i think that Dumbledore's tomb was at Hogwarts England, not here
~you'll have to register again (this time with a different name) for a new character, i have a few of them, as do some others

the others someone else will have to answer

Dumbledore's Tomb
This is NOT Hogwarts in England. While the school is set up in a similar fashion, it is not the same school. Therefore, it is my understanding that Dumbledore's Tomb would be at Hogwarts in England, and not here.

Creating a second character
There is no place really to apply. I would send a PM to Alicia concerning anything you plan on doing with your character's family. A lot of people have been simply creating accounts for the rest of the their family and RPing with them straight off the bat. You can do this, and let Alicia know who the people are so she can give them the proper titles and place them in the proper groups.

Athene Perthro said:
Stealing

I don't actually plan on having Athene steal anything, but for future reference, is it possible for one user to steal something from another user, if they know where that person is keeping it?

Along the same lines, is it possible to kidnap pets?

Jinxes

Is there ANY way, at all, for a user to learn a jinx outside of lessons?

Sexuality

Do our characters have to be straight?
As per stealing, I would imagine it would be okay so long as the person you plan to 'steal' from approves it. Similarly with kidnapping pets.

As per sexuality, First years etc. should not be too worried about relationships, however later on in school I see no reason that there could not be homosexuals (especially as Dumbledore was homosexual; so it isn't out of question in the Wizarding world). This however should be further discussed with the headmistress by you as I am not best suited to answer this though I may try.

Lastly, with Jinxes, the jinxes you will learn about in second year DADA will be at a second year level, though not approved for duelling nor using on other students. (The incantations will not be taught, but rather defences against them) Whether or not your character comes across their incantations in a book is up to you. Just don't become a first year Bellatrix please. :) :p

Disclaimer: This could be all excruciatingly wrong. :) Double check with Alicia to be sure :)

I haven't recieved any PM's. Did you send it to my email? I don't often check that (just so that everyone knows) so it's usually for the best in you send it to my HNZ account (a.k.a. PM). :)

Ack, really? I could have sworn I PM'd you XD I wonder if I accidentally sent it to someone else?

I'll send it again.

Mr. Ollivander said:
Forgive my butting in but I believe with Jinxes you would need a wand, if I"m not mistaken. :-?
lol, don't worry, she'll be getting one soon! She just needs Alicia to reply in her office.

In the meantime, we're pretending the wand incident happened a long time ago, and has already been cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back