Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
Okay, Hades is technically a stalker, and well, he stalks people either for pleasure (kissing, whatever, just amusement) or for information. He is really good at what he does, and I was wondering if someone would like to volunteer randomly just to be, well, stalked. xD
It is a weird plot, I know.
But I won't object to male friends, or female friends, even though Hades tends to be a loner, or is out stalking...people...
This would have to take place after this week though. ^_^

I am also thinking about having the big Asparuh settle down with someone, but just don't know if he will or not. But heck, why not give it a try anyway?

Me. For either. :shifty:

I'm always willing to have a character stalked XD

I have Hazel, 29 year old werewolf.
Maybe if he stalked Cassie it could help move along our other plot, I dunno -shrug-

But I really need something to do with Hazel so yih xD.

I don't think he'd find Juanita too interesting :p

:linda:

I volunteer Alexis to be stalked :)

And for Asparuh, I volunteer Nina Patrokov's grandmother. She is mixed blood and an ex-DE. A widow, in her early sixties.. not much really happens in her life mainly because I don't use her account.

I wouldn't mind being stalked by such a fine young man. :shifty:
Could be for information.

But this Asparuh fellow looks promising. I'm a very rich pureblood widow who's looking for
an alpha male to take charge. Rrrrr. :wub:

*grabs Shovel*
Let hope abandon all ye who posted in here. :glare:

Hades can probably stalk one of my student characters for information if he wants seeing as they may be sort of related actually. Or if he just wants to bother them that would be fun too.

Lily, I'm already stalking you. ;) And Asparuh isn't like his brother, he doesn't do women that could be young enough to be his granddaughter. xD I know you must be joking. xD

Kelsey, thanks a lot for the idea of Cassie being stalked, cause it would happen because he will follow his family members around. As for Hazel, what kind of stalking, pleasure or information? :D

Alexis, same question, pleasure or information? As for Nina's grandmother, how can Nina be a muggle-born, and have a mixed-blood grandparent, because that would make her a muggle if Nina is in fact, muggle-born, and she wouldn't last five seconds in Asparuh's presence (killing or just walking away. :/ )

Sarah, shoot me a PM for what type of information she has to offer. ;)
Oh my, looks like a challenge. Could Sarah win Asparuh's absent heart? :r

As for future people who are/could be interested, then might want to mention why Hades would stalk someone. (Even though he might do so to someone he finds attractive...or is lured by the darkness within. Whichever)

Grandmother was italicized for a reason Kaitlyn :p Nina's grandmother isn't really her grandmother... Nina just thought she was for most of her life so that is how I refer to her as. Umm... for Hades, you can choose. I'm good for both. Although she wont like the kissing bit .

We probably will have to do this after Alexis' graduation because she is going to find some interesting things and likely will be free to do what ever.

Hades Lutrov said:
Lily, I'm already stalking you. ;) And Asparuh isn't like his brother, he doesn't do women that could be young enough to be his granddaughter. xD I know you must be joking. xD

Kelsey, thanks a lot for the idea of Cassie being stalked, cause it would happen because he will follow his family members around. As for Hazel, what kind of stalking, pleasure or information? :D

Alexis, same question, pleasure or information? As for Nina's grandmother, how can Nina be a muggle-born, and have a mixed-blood grandparent, because that would make her a muggle if Nina is in fact, muggle-born, and she wouldn't last five seconds in Asparuh's presence (killing or just walking away. :/ )

Sarah, shoot me a PM for what type of information she has to offer. ;)
Oh my, looks like a challenge. Could Sarah win Asparuh's absent heart? :r

As for future people who are/could be interested, then might want to mention why Hades would stalk someone. (Even though he might do so to someone he finds attractive...or is lured by the darkness within. Whichever)
Either would work, :lol: I don't know of any information he could use though aside from her werewolfism though... :ummmm:

Alexis: I'll keep Nina's 'grandmother' in mind, maybe start up a RP later after my finals, and see how it goes from there. As for the stalking bit, I dunno if Hades will be single/engage/married by then but who knows? (Plus, he won't kiss a girl unless she is willing)

Kelsey: I think Hades could follow her, find her attractive, maybe attempt to bring her to the dark side, cause the DEs needs the werewolves? =)) Or just...try to turn her dark. xD

Maddiie/John: I'll do that right now, before I head off to bed. :)

Hades Lutrov said:
Alexis: I'll keep Nina's 'grandmother' in mind, maybe start up a RP later after my finals, and see how it goes from there. As for the stalking bit, I dunno if Hades will be single/engage/married by then but who knows? (Plus, he won't kiss a girl unless she is willing)

Kelsey: I think Hades could follow her, find her attractive, maybe attempt to bring her to the dark side, cause the DEs needs the werewolves? =)) Or just...try to turn her dark. xD

Maddiie/John: I'll do that right now, before I head off to bed. :)
The first would be very interesting... They would butt heads I do believe on that matter. She's very strong willed and stubborn XD

I think this because I believe Werewolves are naturally pretty dark but if they're strong enough they can overcome it, which she has for nearly 25 years xD

Oh this would be fun, If anyone would be able to crack her it would be Hades. But who knows? :shifty:

I read the small print;

I HAVE DIBS!
Really though.
Dibs.

To call Dibs or not to call Dibs on Asparuh, that is the question. :r:
Might as well thrown Liyla into the bunch that already swoon at the mans feet.

:hug: BROTHER :woot:

Pat and Hades HAVE to meet :r: And I suppose the fact they are siblings is a reason to meet :erm: Whatever though :p

Kelsey: That sounds interesting. Once the finals and test is over, then let's get started!

Larissa: No one claims Asparuh, he claims them. :r Besides, doesn't she have Markus, and she is way too young for Asparuh. ;)

Liyla: You have had your time with Asparuh enough. But I guess we can see if they will last forever. ^_^

Pat: Totally. Should do that one stalking plot that we discussed on Skype.

Haha yes xD Should we get it underway now seeing as Brightstone isn't open for that long? If so do you want to start or shall I have the pleasure? ^_^

Yes, start it for me?

Tony Alraur said:
Hades Lutrov said:
..I was wondering if someone would like to volunteer randomly just to be, well, stalked. xD
How about I stalk you! :shifty:
Been there, done that. xD

Okay, there has been...a change of plans. So, if he does stalk people, he more than likely will not do so for pleasure. Laws of marriage will keep him from doing it. However, he might do something like he did to Kat. xD

Alright, I know a bajillion people have already replied to you, but I figured "What the heck, give it a try!"

So, I have Valen here, who I was actually hoping something like this would come along for, and I've got a whole list of reasons you could stalk her.

She's part of a huge family, so you could get to other people through her, especially any Barselona's. Also, she's part of this new little dark arts coven thing, and she owns the house they all live in. There's definately dark in this girl to drive you in, she was never light to begin with, but now she's just tumbling quickly into the darkside. Her Fiancee was recently killed, by who or for what reason is still unknow. She's starting to go mildly insane. Also, she's drop dead gorgeous. I mean really, her PB is Evangeline Lilly.

Seriously though, let me know what you think :) This could be the start of a beautifully messed up story line.

I basically have no idea what you are trying to imply, but could you possibly PM me the details of a plot you have in mind? :)

Ahahahaha =)) How have I not seen this thread before. I offer up Melissa to Asparuh for teh lawlz xD
Actually, I unfortunately can't because she's got other plans. xD :correct:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back