• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

A Few Good Men...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilde Lindstrom

Wife. Mother. Triplet.
Messages
1,473
OOC First Name
Julie
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Age
41
Hilde is finally breaking out of her shell and getting some rp action! What I need is a couple of guys to play along with a plot that I have cooked up with one Shane Zhefarovich. Shane and Hilde are destined to be together, but we want o have a bit of fun along the way. ;)

Here is what I am looking for....

A couple of guys willing to have their hearts stomped on by Hilde. Two or three should be sufficient, I hope. Shane and Hilde will be official in June of 2026, so she wants to have some fun in the mean time. Basically the guys will be used to try to deny her growing feelings for Shane. One or more will be cheated on, the last one she dates will most certainly be cheated upon -- and might possibly be given the option of discovering her deception.

The specifics....

[ul][li]Any blood type will be okay. Hilde is trying to deny her feelings for Shane, so she would pretty much not worry about bloodlines at this point.</LI>
[li]Ages 14-17 please. Anything outside of that just squicks me out.
[li]At HNZ would be best. Anyone from Durm or BB would be okay, but only able to have a summer fling.
[li]No one night stands -- that is just icky at Hilde's age.
<LI>[li]Any guys who think it might be kinda hawt to date a triplet. ;)[/li][/ul]

Hilde's bio can be found here.

Just a note, I would prefer to have more experienced role players like Shane, but I am also willing to work with you to help hone your skills. I have been on this site for a while and have greatly improved, so I am willing to help you out if that is the case. :D [/font]
​
 
Tohoru sounds perfect he has been stomped on by Eden and Lilith so whats one more Slytherin? Im still unsure of what to do with him in terms of love so this should be cool. He is a big play boy so the tables getting turned on him would be awesome. If you need anymore info PM I guess.
 
So Tohoru will be one of Hilde's victims. xD Wanna start something up for them? Maybe a thread where they meet someplace in the school?

So first victim Tohoru, second victim Austin Deveraux. One more?
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top