Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle
From tomorrow til about next weekend...

Only staff and Jessye know what is going on, but tomorrow I am heading off to my grandfather's house for a week.
But for the next few days, including tomorrow, I am not going to be online much at all. If you see me lurking, I am just refreshing and not doing anything.
I have finals (a five page paper over what it is like to be an American, two final exams, each in Mythology and Geography), and I have family things to deal with.
RPs will be slower than usual (what else is new?), and graphics won't be filled until I handle the family thing.
No need to cover me for professor stuff, since I will be able to post a lesson. No biggie. :)
Just anything related to my massive amount of characters will be slowed or halted, possibly for the week that I am at my grandfather's. Sorry to wand threads, if I have any that I need to reply to, or in the owl shop. I'll try to get to it when I can. Otherwise, I'll be incredibly silent on the board.

So, talk to you guys later! ^_^ If anyone needs me and I am not on, just poke Jessye, she can easily reach me, if it is really needed!

I hope its not because your Grandfather is sick, that would be terrible! But I hope you do well in your exams and the likes! Take all the time you need! :hug:

Nah, grandpa isn't sick.
This is postponed for next weekend because storms have us trapped for now. I still have finals but yeah. :tut:

I was going to post: Don't go Kaitlyn come back safely, we'll miss you! :hug:
But now it seems we'd miss you too much. Silly storms. Anyway, still, good luck on those finals, I hope you do well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back