A family that plays...

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
Raziel was in the den on the floor with his energetic son Gabriel who was smiling from ear to ear as he looked for his dad. Raziel had appeared as he pulled up the blanket that he casted invisibility spells over with a 'Boo" which brought about a wild fit of laughter from both him and Gabe. Raziel had been spending a large amount of time with his son since he had return home and was getting closer to the boy everyday. Gabe was the most important person in his world and would give his life to protect the child from all harm regardless of who the attacker would be that dare attack the small child. raziel had put a number of spells around the harm that would help protect them from an ouside threats. gabe also had a raven bracelet that would also be a line of defense if Raziel or Jacqueline would fail in ther protection over their son.

"I lvoe you my precious baby boy!" Raziel said with the purest emotion he could muster and with all the love his heart was capable of , Raziel picked his son up and kissed the boy on the forehead which brought about a fit laughter.

Jacqueline Black had been gone out to her shop, finishing up a few things before preparing to take the next week off before she had to head back to the school. Her son was turning two in a few days so she wanted to have the time off to spend with him and her husband. Jac was very pleased that Raziel had returned home to her. She had considered him to be lost to her after his long absence. She apperated home to find her two favorite men rolling around on the floor, dying with laughter. The corners of her mouth turned up in a smile. "Having fun?" she asked as she strode into the living area.

"Look who is home! Its mommy!" Raziel said as he picked up his son who was now more focused on his mom than his old dad. " Me and Gabe always have fun! Dont we kiddo?" Raziel asked as he swung his son up into a cradle hug and blew on the little guys belly which caused the boy to burst into more laughter. Raziel walked over and gave his wife a kiss and hand her Gabe as he went to sit back down on the floor grabbing one of his sons stuff animal and using it as a pillow. " How was work my darling ? Anyone give you any trouble?" Raziel asked have amused, he knew his wife was one who could handle her own and did not need a man for protection but he still seemed to view her in a delicate way.

Jacqueline smiled as she took her son from his father. She kissed Raziel on the cheek before he went back to laying on the floor. "Hello Darling." she cooed to the young boy. Jac craddled Gabriel, giving him a kiss, as she went to sit down on the couch. She tickled Gabe, a grin flashing across her face as she listened to Raziel talk. She shook her head in response. "No. I didn't have any problems." she told him, wishing he wasn't always worrying about her. "Besides, I can take care of any problems. I know a fair bit of magic." she pointed out to him, even though he already knew that. "Heard anymore from Link?" she asked, knowing that Link had tried to tattle on her to the Death Eaters but she had gotten to them first to discredit his story.

"I know you are the best witch in the world but you are also my wife and if something happened to you or Gabe then I would die on the inside." Raziel said in a more serious tone but then Jac mentioned his other son Link and Raziel felt his heart almost break . His son had left after a big fight and had not been seen by anyone that Raziel knew in a while, the man was now a known DeathEater and as such Raziel was forced to hunt him down." No one in the office has had any leads but he can not hide forever and after you had gone to the higher ups on your end then it is safe to say that he would not come after you again. I already have all the spells I know protecting the house and also Gabe but it would make me feel a whole lot better if Link was found." Raziel said with a sad heart. The boy had almost burned the house down and would have caused great damage to everyone in it if it had not been to Jac and himself going head to head against the boy.

"Enough of this sad news, we have a party to put together in the next couple days, I have a few poeple I have invited and so they will being coming. Riley smith and his family is coming I do believe he is being hired on as a professor here soon and just had his son a short time ago. Also I have invited the Hollands if they wish to come, there is so many of them I do not know who to keep any of them straight. How about the rest of our kids/ Are any of them going to come by and celebrate?" Raziel said with a small smile.

Jacqueline listened to Raziel talk as she cradled Gabe in her arms. She knew that Raziel only spoke out of concern but really she could handle herself, especially against Link. After all, what kind of Death Eater would she be if she couldn't control one pesky new recruit? However, she did know that her husband was torn up about it inside. He truely looked at Link as a son. One that he loved just as much as his biological son, Gabriel. Jac did share Raziel's concern for the safety of Gabe. The tall brunette pursed her lips. "Maybe Kiera could help you find him. They did date at one point and unless I am mistaken, he was quite in love with her." she informed her husband. Jacqueline wasn't sure if Raziel knew about the past Link and Kiera shared.

Jacqueline nodded her head as Raziel moved on to a happier topic, Gabriel's birthday. She tickled her son's feet, smiling as he laughed. She did not know the Smiths but she had met the Hollands a few times and Kat was dating one of those boys. She smiled at Raziel as she answered him. "Well Kiera will be here since she is in New Zealand this week. She just bought Ollivanders so she's trying to neaten a few things up. And I'm assuming James will probably be with her unless he has a game. Cameron also said he would be here and probably bring along his new girlfriend, Cyndi. She too is a professor at the school as well as one of Kiera's best friends." she said with a smile. Funny little triangle they had going on there.

"Wow are little family is growing so fast these days and everyone is growing so fast. If we are not careful than are house will be full of grandkids." Raziel smiled at his wife as he watched her with loving eyes, regardless of what she believed she was a great mother and raised wonderful childern who in there own way loved her. Raziel stood and walked over and sat next to her and threw his arms around her. "Was there anyone else we wanted to invite to this BBQ?" Raziel said with a smile he could not think of anyone else who he could invite, maybe he could hunt down Ben from his old office.

Jacqueline laughed at the truth in her husband's words. Their family, or at least her part of their family, was expanding and growing. Soon, they would have grandchildren, though Jac didn't feel like she was old enough to have a grandchild. Her children were all growing up too fast. Jacqueline smiled at little Gabe, kissing him on the cheek. "You and I are too young to have grandchildren." she teased lightly. The brunette woman snuggled up to her husband as he came over and took her into his arms. She paused as she thought about the question Raz just asked her. She shook her head. "I don't believe so. Is there anyone else you would like to invite?" Jac asked curiously.

Raziel justs sniled at the idea of grand kids, it seemed to him as though so many of the younger generation were having childern these days. Jac and himself had not planned for Gabe they did choose let fate take the riens so to speak but they were also well established to have a child unlike soj many. Raziel kissed his wife on the top of he beautiful bronnette hair as he tried to think who he had wanted to invite and a thought popped into his head. " I wish to invite Felix and maybe his family or advisors, he is one of the candidates that I am leaning towards and it would never hurt to get into the politcal circle. What do you think my love?" Raziel asked wondering who his wife would back in the upcoming minister election.

Jacqueline Black pursed her lips. She didn't know if she wanted to vote for Felix. Personally, she was leaning more towards the Snow girl. She was a pureblood and good for the ministry. However that wouldn't be her problem with the man coming to Gabe's birthday party. "Well, just please make him promise not to campaign." she said looking at her husband."I don't want this to be about the campaign. This is our son's birthday party." she told Raziel.

" I promise this will be all about Gabe, I have to make up for missing the first birthday." Raziel said with a hint of pain in his voice, do to his own selfish motives he had missed his sons first year on earth and now he was trying to make up for lost time. Raziel looked a the blonde hair blue eye boy with a smile on his face, Gabe was his pride and joy and he could not help but smile when he thought of him. Raziel leaned in and kissed the boy on the forehead and gave the kid a slight nudge to the chin." Your my special little man, daddy loves you dont ever forget that!" Raziel said trying to convey everything he did not tell link before he took off. He had not been there for Link and now look at what he had become, Raziel wanted to cry but he knew that it would not bring his son back.

Jacqueline Black nodded her head. She knew Raziel hated it that he had missed so much of their son's life. She smiled at him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at her only blonde child. "Okay good. Then it is settled. It will be a wonderful party." she said, leaning down to tickle her baby boy's belly.

"It will be the biggest party of the year!" Raziel said with a huge smile as he thought up the plans in his head and with the improving weather it was going to be wonderful indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back