A family suprise

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason was rushing around making dinner for Caysi, Daniel and Jade. Jay had never met Jade until she was brough around today. She seemed nice enough to Jay so there were no complaints. Jason had decided to invite a few people to their new house and to suprise Cays. He loved the look on her face when she was suprised.

Jason took the last items of food out of the oven and placed them on the large table and sighed and looked to Jade and smiled. " Well thats that then, time for drinks." He laughed then walked past her and went to the fridge and took out a variety of drinks. He had Firewhiskey, Butterbeer in case some didnt want to get drunk. He took out some martini and lemonade. He also had a bit of muggle drinks because some of his friends prefered them, he had Baileys, Smirnoff and Fosters. He placed them on he table and them put a few glasses on there aswell. A smiled crossed his face as he looked at his work, not so bad as he first thought it would be

Jade was so nervous. She had never met Jason before and didnt no what to make of him. He seemed to be an ok guy. He was making dinner for her and Dan and Caysi so he was sweet enough for now. She was hapy to be here with Daniel, she hasnt really known him for too long but that didnt seem to bether them and Jade really like him and liked being around him so she didnt care eigher. She laughed as she watched Jason rush around getting everything reay for Caysi's arrival. She turned around to go and join Dan as she felt like a spare part on her own just watching. She gave dan a hug. " Hey, how are you doing?"

Daniel was nervous, his palms were sweaty, his forehead was hot. He just wanted his sister to find out and not act like a crazy lunatic. He sighed and hugged Jade back. " I'm doing.. great, how about you hun?" He kissed her forehead. " So, Jay do you know when the guest of honor is going to be here?" He laughed.

Jason smiled at Daniel. " Urm i will text her now then. You two just stay out of her sight when she first comes here ok, you can suprise her when she see's the dinner. That will add to i hope" He laughed before going to his phone and sending her a text. He put it down when it had sent than got ready to greet her.

Jade smiled widely at him. " I fine thanks. Wow i carnt believe i get to meet your sister already, im so happy about it. I bet she will be suprised about the dinner." She giggled she was excited to meet his family and hoped they were as nice as he was because then he would get on with them well and they might actually like her. She was never too good at meeting her partners family's but had a feeling that this time might be different

Daniel nodded. " Sounds good, oh think I hear her coming." He took Jade's hand and led her to another room to wait to surprise his sister. He would be lucky not to get lost in this big house.

Caysi got off work and checked her phone, Jason had texted her to come home soon. She quickly locked up her store and apparated home. She found the keys in her bag and opened the door, her new house was like a castle to her. It was one of the greatest presents ever. Caysi was still wearing her heels, she took them off and decided to join Jason in the kitchen. " Hey, love what smells so good." she smiled.

Jason grinned widely as he saw her. He went over and gave her a tight hug before covering her eyes with his hands. He smiled and whispered in her eye. " You will find out soon." He laughed as he led her to the table. He kissed her neck line before removing his hands to show her the large dinner. He waited until she made the observation that Jay knew she would make as she was observant because then he could show her the other half of the suprise

Caysi laughed and returned the kiss with a peck on the cheek for Jason. "That looks absoloutley wonderful right about now, I'm so famished that I can eat a hippogriph." She said laughing.

Jason laughed. " Well that isnt the only suprise i have for you." He smiled and gestured for Daniel and Jade to come out and greet Caysi

Daniel smiled when he saw his sister come home, and that she was greeted by such a lovely man. He motioned for Jade to come with him. " Well hello there sis!" He said smiling. " Thought we might come for a surprise here." He laughed.

Jade laughed quietly as she followed him into the kitchen to meet Caysi. She waited until Daniel had greeted her before she did. Jade held her hand out for her. " Hello im Jade Clifton. Nice to meet you." Jade never did like greetings but she couldnt really escape them as she always had to meet new people in life.

Caysi jumped 6 feet in the air, literally. " Oh my, It's so good to see you." She smiled at her brother. " Nice to meet you to, I'm Caysi." She smiled at the girl. " How did you get all of this set up Jason?" She soflty laughed, she was surprised and quite happy.

Jason shrugged whilst laughing at Caysi's reaction. " Well these two helped a little but most of it was just pure genius and my amazing talent." He smiled as he took her around the waist looking at Daniel. " So danny are you going to introduce this nice girl properly?" He chuckled slightly

Daniel laughed. " But of course I will." He laughed. " Caysi, this is Jade and Jade this is Caysi." He smiled. " She's my girlfriend, sister meet girlfriend, and girlfriend meet sister." He smiled.

Jade giggled at the way he introduced them. " You know you could have introduced us before we actually said hello." She smiled at Caysi. " Should say hello again then and pretend we didnt just do it." She giggled and stuck her hand out again. " Hello." She said still smiling

Caysi laughed at Dan. " I think we get the point bud." She laughed and shook Jade's hand. " Hello." She said smiling.

Jason claped his hands together once. " Well that introductions over. Lets eat and drink and talk." He chuckled then pulled the chairs out from the huge table. " Ok wands to throats, i doubt if anybody will hear anyone sat at this table. Its huge." He laughed then sat down

Caysi laughed and took a seat at the table. " It's to big for my liking." She smiled. " What did you cook hun?" She asked looking at the food.

Jason shrugged. " Thats because your weird and wackey. And you will see when you eat it." He laughed then looked at Daniel and Jade. " Come on you two dont wait for me to say sit down." He laughed then began to eat

Dan laughed. " Let's join." He said to Jade, he pulled out a chair for Jade and then sat down right next to her. " Looks great." He nodded.

Jason laughed. " Well thanks. I think i did good too, usually i burn everything so if you are up all night sick then you will no why." He chuckled slightly then copied jade and got himself a drink although he got himself a firewhiskey. He looked at Caysi and smiled. ' You want one?"

Jay smiled and gave her the drink he had just done then made himself another one. He sipped it and then placed it down on the mat. " Is that ok?" He took a bite of his food after he had finished talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back