A family of sorts

he watched her walk to the dorm and as soon as she was out of sight. he started to cry alittle again. she was right about they will see his sister over break. he started to feel something for her like she was his real sister. he could still feel her kisses and hugs.

Veronica reached her dorm and remembered that she had forgotten her overcoat in the common room. It was cold in the dorm so she went to get it and spotted Jasper crying again. She sat beside him and hugged him. She wasn't going to let him go till he stopped and calmed down.

jasper could feel he as not stoped crying for good now. " thank you for being here for me and showing that you care. i really needed someone here for me and now i know someone wants to know me." he looked at her with his red, paining eye with alittle of tears left in them.

Veronica wiped away his tears and hugged him closer and gave him a weak smile. "I'll always be there for you" she told him. She was trying to be normal around Jasper but in her heart and mind she was really sad about whatever he was facing. Her mother was really wicked and once she knew what Dympna was up to she would do all in her power to stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back