A fall out

Embry Makwa

Embry was sat by the cliff where the sea was crashing below him. The sound of the sea made him relax and feel empty. He often came here to chill out and he was feeling a bit frustrated at the moment after having a stressful day in school. He had had an argument with his tutor and now he was cooling off his hot head. Embry did have a temper sometimes but it was very rare that anyone ever saw it and it was usually adults more than his friends. He sighed as he listened to the distant sound of a truck passing by. As they lived with a few muggle in the near by area he tended to stay away, he had heard bad things about them and didnt really want to risk it that much.

Quil was frustrated, he had been searching for his brother for hours. His mother told him to bring Embry a sandwich "Why can't he get his own food!!!?" He groaned as he made his way toward the backyard, scratching his head and groaning. Embry was no where in his sight. He remember this place where Embry used to go when he was not in the mood. But either he was in the mood or not, Quil wasn't going to be too nice to him. "Finally!" He shouted as he saw his brother sitting by the cliff. "Yo Embry!" He made his way toward him and sat beside him. "Mom told me to stuff this into your mouth" He chuckle as he stare at the sea. `Okay... Maybe I wont be mean` He said in his head as he placed the sandwich beside him. "Eat it" He moved it closer to Embry.

Embry turned around quickly when he heard his rotten brothers voice. "Go away pip squeek im not in the mood for you." He said saourly as he slapped the sandwich out of his brothers hand. "Im not hungry, you should haven eaten it yourself and told mum that you had given it to me." Embry said with a scowl on his face as he sat back down again and looked out over the water. "You know i make my own food when im hungry. If you have forgotten then allow me to remind you." He threatened his younger sibling

Quil was expecting Embry to answer him nicely or playfully like he used to but it seemed that he was being a jerk. "What's your problem!?" He stood up wanting to leave him, Quil had never fight with his brother before. Well he did it sometime, but it was rare and that never really happen except if one of them was acting like this. "And I don't need to eat this thing I can make my own too! And good thing that mom remembers you! If I were her, I would probably forget you and starve you!" He shot back, he didn't mean it but he was angry. Embry started it and young Quil who had short temper couldn't control himself.

Embry turned around and stood up over towering his brothers. "Shut up, just shut it or i will make you you stupid c*nt." He shouted and he pushed Quil backwards hard. "Just because im the favourite and your not, no wonder either you little suck up. Why dont you just get a life already." He said with hatred in his tone. He didnt care if this was his brother he was fighting with, that just meant he knew his weaknesses

Quil was extremely irritated by his brother's attitude. He fell when Embry pushed him backward and his knee was bleeding since he fell on a hard rock. He stood up and pushed Embry with all his strength "No Embry! You shut up! You know that mom loves me more than you! And guess what? Seth's her favorite!!!" He yelled as he threw away the food and start attacking his brother by pushing him over and over again. He didn't know why Embry was acting like this but he was annoying and Quil wanted him to stop acting like a jerk.

Embry stood his ground and tensed his whole body up when his little brother began hitting him. He picked him up by the shoulders and threw him on the ground. "Now now pip squeak we all know i always win in the fights we have. Now will be no different. You will be the one getting hurt." Embry said squaring up and standing to his full height. "But out of the two of us she likes me better and who cares who her favourite is. I dont need her i dont need any of you i can look after myself and who would want to be in this stupid family anyway." Embry said looking around the stupid place where they lived. "Muggle infested." He spat. Embry had never been taught about muggles so from what he had heard from his friends he didnt like them

Quil knew that Embry always win the fight, he was bigger and taller than Quil but he was still going to try. "Fine Embry, I don't need you. Not anymore, and if you keep acting like this, you better get lost! I'm not letting you to rip mom's heart into pieces!" He stood up and pushed him and threw the food to his face. "I don't care if she likes you better! You're still a jerk! You used to be cool but not anymore!" He hit Embry's arm trying to beat him up. Bue he knew taht Embry was stronger than him.

Embry just laughed at his little brothers little out burst. As if his words would ever effect Embry. He didnt need this stupid family any way. When Quil began to hit him again Embry decided to show him who was boss. He took out his wand and used the levitating charm and hung Quill over the cliff. "You know i feel a yawn coming on that might end this charm. Too bad if you cant swim in a raging sea with out being swept away by the current." Embry said with a cruel smile on his face

Quil was surprised that his brother would do things like this. He had never seen him like this before "Fine, do it. Kill me, it's not like you can use magic outside school anyway" He said coolly as he walk away from him, he didn't want to mess up with Embry, he was far too dangerous for Quil. "I'm done with you! I'm not taking with you anymore, you're sick! And mean!" He took few steps away from him, he was scared of his brother he didn't want Embry to kill him. He pretended to be brave but he was actually scared of his brother.

Embry shook his head and kept his wand out. "But im home school stupid i could just say i was practising my charms for class. Stupid stupid stupid. Thats all you are, learn it." Embry said with disgust in his tone. "Cant believe i have the shame of you as a sibling.." He said scowling at his little brother. "Why dont you run along and tell mum, maybe that way she will chuck me out of the house for good." he said with a hopeful grin on his face

Quil loved his brother more than anything. He couldn't believe what he did but he cried over his mean brother "How can you do this to us!?" Quil yelled at him while crying. "We used to pull pranks together and sail together! How can you do this to me? Kill me if you want, I don't care" Quil was going to tell his mom about this but he wanted Embry to be nice to the family. He wanted him back and he didn't want him to be like this. They used to act like twins but Quil wasn't sure if he could do that anymore.

Embry laughed evilly and shook his head. "Im not going to kill you dumb @$$. Go run to mum before i change my mind though. You know how i do that a lot." He threatened and played at the same time, although his playing was for his own fun no one else's so Quil wouldnt need to stay around him for any longer than necessary

Quill leave his brother and he wasn't going to talk to him. He was disappointed in his brother, they used to be together all the time and it seemed that Embry had changed. He didn't know why he was acting like a jerk but he hated his brother's attitude. He was going to tell his mom and of course Seth about this, he was sure that Seth would be angry at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back