A Drunken Good Time

Prodan Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
After a rough time of healing back in Saint Mungo's, Prodan was finally able to assemble the guys and the girl together for a fun time. With a bag full of booze, his wife and children at home knowing that he was going to have some fun with a few friends, and wearing a basic outfit, Prodan approached the house of Desdemona Romanes. Technically, she knew Nicolas and Amauri, who knew Prodan, who knew Grezhen and that was how they were coming over to her house. She did not mind it, and Amauri did not want anyone at his own house for some odd reason. The moment that he knocked on the door, and he entered, he held up the large bag full of booze, and he smiled to the room that was filled with Desdemona and Grezhen already. Prodan announced, "Let the party begin!" He was just glad to be out of that hospital and ready to get back into the grove of having fun, and showing others how to have fun. After having to have been beaten up by his own student, enough to send from from the school for a while, Prodan needed something to keep his mind from that event. Prodan cracked open a bottle of firewhiskey and he took a drink before crossing over to the chair, and he glanced around, knowing that one was still missing. Prodan took another drink, and he glanced over at Desdemona before he said, "Thanks for thinking of this, you know?"

Grezhen Varius actually did not feel awkward being here with Desdemona, a woman that he had met through the vines and also at the Ministry where he assisted from time to time. He was not very important, but they knew that he was a werewolf and all, and probably wanted to make sure that he had not turned anyone in some time. He could not remember the last time he had turned by bathing in the full moon's light. The cursed light that was so beautiful that turned the man that was blind in one eye into a monstrous being. Though even for a werewolf, his long, thick hair that was so unruly was truly a pain because it made him think that when he did turn, he managed to get fleas. He was not the most muscular man, and he was not the tallest, but one would say, he was most definitely the hairiest. Complete with a mane of black hair that was dyed in one part red for the fun of it, goatee and mustache, Grezhen was indeed one man that knew how to trim and keep himself looking somewhat neat with everything on him anyhow. Grezhen was sitting on the couch with Desdemona, just talking, and then the front door opened up to reveal a familiar man, one who's half-brother was residing with Grezhen actually. And then there was another that he did not recognize. Grezhen turned his miscolored eyes to Desdemona, and he raised an eyebrow, "I thought that there would be five of us? I only count four." Grezhen moved his mane of black hair to the side and away from his face, and sank into the cushions. He was just amazed at how much alcohol was brought to this get together.

Nicolas hadn't hung out with Desdemona in a long time. Not since things fell out between her and his old friend, they used to be best friends but Alvise ended up changing too much for his liking. He turned from a quiet and serious soul to a man filled with so much anger and so much against the world that he slowly destroyed all those he held close to him before he lost his mind completely. When he started to attack Desdemona it was done between them and Nicolas was glad that she was able to move on. Why she quit her job as a Healer and decided to move on as an Auror in New Zealand he wasn't sure of. But she seemed happy and she wasn't depressed over past events. So Nicolas wasn't going to be as mindful about it. He got an invitation a couple of nights ago from her, asking him if he wanted to have some drinks at her house with some friends. Nicolas didn't have anything better to do and he needed to get out more often so she wasn't stuck with his kids all his life. After hiring a babysitter for the night he arrived at the address that Dezzie had given him. She had a really nice house! And oddly enough he arrived just around the same time that one of his co-workers did. The Muggle Studies Professor. "Oh Miss Dezzie Romanes, how many friends have you made here already? Hey guys!" Nicolas teased as he winked and walked into the room. His golden eyes gleamed in the light as he stared at the other two in the room. He didn't know the other guy but he looked okay. There was supposed to be one more and that made Nicolas raise an eyebrow. Hopefully it was another hot chick, then it would be a really party. He kept his eyes fixed on the door, awaiting to see who would arrive. He was eager to get a drink already too.

Amauri Chevalier might have been running just a little bit late, but he was a little nervous about going out with a few guys and drinking. He knew only a few, and there would be five total. Actually, he just knew Prodan and Desdemona. He did not know a man named Grezhen Varius or a man named Nicolas Hensel. Though the last name was the name of the man that he carried out when he went out summoned by a white man with the blackest hair. Amauri was wearing just a casual black shirt, jeans and a jacket with his hands into his pockets. His hair was as normal as it always was, and his eyes were a vibrant blue, so bright and vivid, they looked almost fake, but they were his own. Amauri glanced up at the house that they were supposed to be arriving at, and he raised an eyebrow. It looked awfully big for one person to live here, and from what his eyes could see, there was a pool in the backyard. He breathed in slightly, and he approached the steps, before knocking twice and opening the door. Amauri glanced over the crowd, and he smiled lightly, but it was barely a twitch of his lips. He could see the variety. Only Desdemona was the female. There was a hairy male, a clean cut male, and a goofy guy as well. Then there was Amauri, the man that was just so timid and serious. Amauri then greeted, "Sorry about being a little late. Um, I got a little sidetracked." Amauri leaned against the wall rather than sitting down. He just felt so out of place here right now.

Desdemona was extremely excited that she had convinced four extremely awesome people to hang out with tonight and everything. It didn't matter to her that they were all guys and everything but she was just happy to have friends and people who were cool enough to have some drinks at her house and be awkward about it. Funny thing was, they were all pretty much like her too. Well except for Amauri who was currently running late. Hopefully he will show though, she trusted him to get here though. He seemed honorable enough for a stick in the mud. Currently she was sitting on the couch with Grezhen chatting about things. She had met him not too long ago and immediately had taken a liking to him, he was a really nice man. But she had taken to calling him fluffy because he had a lot of hair, even for a man and everything. "Your welcome Prodan, you all looked like you needed a night out anyways." Desdemona grinned and turned to answer Grezhen when he pointed out that he thought there was supposed to be five here. Amauri hadn't arrived yet and just as she went to announce that he arrived through the door looking as shy and adorable as he always looked. "Yay Amauri's here." Giving Grezhen soft hug she pat the top of his head and attempted to get off the couch to greet her other guests in only a matter that she could manage. About halfway off the couch though she managed to get her foot caught in the cushion of the couch and fell face flat onto the floor, her foot still trapped on the couch. It hurt a little but she let out a giggle and lifted her head up off the floor. Well that should let some of the tension in the room up. Once she was up she stepped over and gave Prodan a hug, then Nicolas a hug. Then finally she came over and gave Amauri the longest hug out of the four of them. He looked like he needed it. Then she grabbed his wrist and forced him further into the room. "I'll take that." She stole the drink that Nicolas was beginning to pour himself from his hands and took a sip from it before she winked at him and bound back over to the couch. "Come on Amauri, relax. You look like someone's going to bite you." She laughed and motioned for him to come over and sit down.

Prodan turned to Nicolas, and though they were technically like, brother-in-laws though Prodan was sure that Nicolas was not too fond of Kalif. It seemed like Kalif did not like him because every time Prodan even mentioned the professor, Kalif just glared. And mutter something harsh in Bulgarian. Prodan took a drink of his alcoholic beverage, before he tossed a big bottle over to Nicolas. "Here ya go, man. You seem like you need one too. Everyone dig into the alcohol and we can get this show on the road!" Prodan turned his eyes over to Desdemona and he nodded but he did not go into details on why he did anyway. Prodan got beaten up by a student, which was not good no matter what anyone set. Prodan waved his hand over the bag of alcohols, and they hovered from the bag and settled around the table so that everyone could just grab one. Shot glasses and regular glasses settled as well. Prodan turned his eyes to Amauri, and he immediately laughed. That man really seemed like a stick in the mud. He wondered if he would be any different when he was drunk. Prodan motioned for the Auror to come closer to the group and dig in. Prodan was surprised though when he received a hug from Desdemona but he did not mind at all. But Prodan was still laughing because Desdemona was also rather clumsy as well. Prodan continued to drink his fill from the bottle straight up.

Grezhen glanced up with his eyes and he could see that the other person that had arrived was Amauri Chevalier. He had heard a bit about him, but that was about it. But Amauri's voice was a little...off to Grezhen. He sounded like he had not a happy feeling in the world. Either that or did not know how people would react around here at all. Was he nervous to be in the same room as a werewolf? He hoped not. Grezhen reached over and he poured himself a glass of firewhiskey because he preferred not to drink straight from the bottle. Grezhen took a sip of it, and he winced slightly. He was not used to something so strong at all. Grezhen returned the soft hug before he was patted on the head, and he raised an eyebrow over his blind eye. Well, just because he was a werewolf did not mean that he liked to be patted on the head. Laughing softly, he took another sip of the firewhiskey as his throat got used to it. Grezhen glanced over at Desdemona just in time to see her fall. He chuckled a bit, before he took another sip. It would not be long until this dog was drunk. Grezhen had not been drunk much actually. "How about some music?" Grezhen asked casually.

Having a big bottle of of hos favorite alcohol beverage tossed at him made Nicolas grin ever so slightly. Now that was more like it, he turned to Prodan and nodded his head before he uncapped it and took a drink. Ignoring the fact that little miss Desdemona took his first drink. Even though he was pretty sure there was going to be a thing sooner or later between him and Miss Venita Johnson, until they did he occasionally checked out the scene around him. And one thing he noticed for sure was the fact that Desdemona sure was a real babe. Not his type really because he went for the more serious chicks, but if things between her and Alvise were really over and she was willing to get back out there and date again, she was going to make some man extremely lucky. Her personality was sweet as day so it wasn't like she scared men away, he was pretty sure she knew how to cook, she was also once a Healer which meant she could take care of her man if she needed to, and finally, she had a really nice body. Nicolas wasn't sure which of the men within this group was single or not but if there were any he sure as hell would cheer them on if they went after that. "Well thank you Prodan. So I hate to sound nosy, but how many of you all are married or dating and stuff? Just wondering because it seems like all of us haven't been out in a crowd like this in awhile." Nicolas took a hefty drink from the bottle and watched as a white and grey spotted cat walked across the floor, taking a small break to scratch it's ears in front of the couch where Grezhen was sitting. Nicolas snorted. When the furry man on the couch suggested music the golden eyed man nodded his head and took another drink before he headed over to that music thing Dezzie owned. Hitting some buttons he tried to work the machine. No sound came out and he shook his head. "Um...does anyone know how to work this thing?" Nicolas thought he knew but he apparently didn't if he couldn't even get it to turn on and work for him and stuff. Stupid machine was obviously not his forte.

As much as Amauri was enjoying how light the meeting seemed, he was still comfortable right where he was, leaning against that wall that he claimed, but Desdemona came over and gave him a hug. Of course, the Auror tensed up greatly and he was a little unsure of what he would or should be doing. Hugging her back was the first thing he thought of but he was just not comfortable with attention like that. Even here, Desdemona seemed just as clumsy as ever anyhow. Amauri bit his lip uncertainly, and he murmured, "I'm not used to being around so many people, Desdemona." From what he noticed however, she seemed to be a little into the man that had a lot of hair. They were sitting on a couch together, and it just looked like it anyway. The Auror wanted to keep his distance anyhow. Amauri glanced over at Prodan and he smiled lightly, but it faded just as quick. Amauri also noticed just how much the man was drinking. He had a strong tolerance, because Amauri could not really remember anyone drinking that much. But with a glass in his hand, and still standing, he sipped at it lightly. He remembered the last time he was drinking with some friends was when Edward wanted him over, and then he was knocked out cold, and had his jacket stolen. To this day, Amauri still had no idea what happened to him. Amauri turned and he saw that Nicolas was now speaking. Amauri answered the potions professor in a soft tone, "Widowed for over a decade actually, so single I suppose." Amauri shrugged lightly, not really wishing to disclose that he had dated after Cyrille. It barely lasted and then she was connected with Thorine so that was a bust. And then the professor had an issue with working the music player. Amauri chuckled lightly, and walked over to help him. He pressed a single button, and soft rock music started playing. Amauri turned to look at the golden eyed man, "My mother was a muggle-born, so I know how to work most muggle appliances. This button turns it on, and this is the volume." He motioned toward the larger knob, but the volume was good enough for the time being.

Desdemona frowned when Amauri admitted that he wasn't used to being around so many people before as she sort of felt like she was bringing him into a situation that he was very uncomfortable with. Which wasn't her intention at all because all she really wanted was for him to get out and have a good time before he shelled himself back into his work and allowed himself to get too lonely. He could deny it all he wanted but she knew better than to think that he was completely happy. "Just relax a little and I promise you'll have a good time with us. Please please please stay?" Then she puckered out her lower lip and pleaded with her eyes to make sure that he at least tried to relax and have a good time while he was here. If by the end of the night he still wasn't having a good time then she'd never force him to hang out with her again. Giving Grezhen a quick smile she told him she'd be right back and this time she crawled off the couch more carefully so she could wouldn't fall this time. Approaching Amauri she grabbed his wrist and pulled him along towards the couch so he wouldn't just be standing there out in the crowed looking all lonely. He had helped Nicolas with the radio too so a really good song was playing in the background that made her want to bounce around, but that would not have the alcohol settle well inside her stomach and such. Eventually Desdemona managed to pull Amauri all the way towards the couch. Then she had him sit down before she took a seat between him and Grezhen. When Nicolas started to question on everyone's martial status she widened her eyes slightly. Why on earth was he curious about who was dating and who out of the group was single and everything. Amauri admitted to the group that he was widowed and that it had been over a decade. Desdemona bit her cheek and figured she should tell her story as well. "I've been divorced for awhile now, so single as well." Desdemona sighed and leaned back so that she was was leaning against Grezhen and then she took another drink of the alcoholic beverage she had and giggled. The amount she had drunken already was making her awfully giggly and happy.

--Prodan was really easing into the drunken state of mind which was a beautiful thing for him. Though he jumped a tad bit in surprise when he could suddenly hear music. He laughed a bit before drinking more alcohol and just feeling the stress melt from his battered body. Though really, he was a carefree guy. He had three kids, one was almost fully grown but he had to raise his newest daughter and son though. Prodan was looking forward to that actually. Turning his head toward Nicolas, he smiled and answered, "Married now, but I was divorced once. I think my ex wife only used me for my good looks really. But my love now, she is the Headmistress of the school, on temporary leave, and wow, I'll tell you, things have gotten so much better." He did remember knocking himself out while looking at her and running into a pole. Prodan was still a young man in his heart, and would remain as such for a long time. He knew how to have fun, and he would spread it somehow. Shame his siblings were not as fun. "Nicolas, my man, what about you though? I don't think I've seen you around a girl since the moment you stepped into the school." Prodan was really getting looser with his words, almost slurring them a bit. The alcohol flooded his system, and he felt like he was flying.

--Grezhen's eyes went down when he saw a rather cute cat walking across the floor. He did not mind it when Desdemona was making the Auror sit down on the couch with them. Grezhen bent down and he picked up the cat, his voice a little more cooing and happier now that he himself was pretty much drunk, "Aww, look at the cute kitty! I have a Persian cat at home, from um...adventures and I can just barely turn down a cute little cat!" Grezhen loved cats, you see. Which was ironic because he wanted to take care of them rather than chase them around like a dog. There was nothing like a cute cat and then a man loving on a cat. It was abnormal, but cute all the same. He stroked the cat behind the ears with his gentle fingers, as he glanced up at the golden eyed man that asked them all about their martial status. Grezhen answered, "I have been married, twice. First wife was murdered, and now, my current one is pretty nice. She is a pure-blood though and I'm a w-er, well, I'm not so it always has me worried." Grezhen shrugged lightly, but one could tell that he was happy with his life right now. He glanced over at Desdemona who was now leaning against Grezhen. He chuckled, and knew that he was in fact rather cuddly so he was good to go with her leaning on him.

Nicolas snickered under his breath when he watched Grezhen react over the cat like that. It made him think of all the fun laughs he could have if the man ever met his younger sister Nicolette. But he wouldn't dare suggest the idea to himself or anyone else but Nicolette would surely try her best to hack him to bits for even trying to touch her. His sister was highly aggressive for a women. She was really good at pretending she was innocent and caring too. It easily lured people in to trusting her so she could move in and destroy whatever it was that they had left in life, make them suffer and wish they had never met. That was almost what she had done with Nadia and that was what she had done with so many others. If she had only used it on the person who actually mattered in their past, James. Laughing softly after everyone stated their own personal status he didn't feel so lonely anymore knowing that there was at least two others in the room that were just as single and lonely as he was. "I wonder if I should be flattered of suspicious that you noticed such a thing Prodan." Nicolas' golden eyes gleamed and he felt the giddy feeling of being drunk take over. He was having a good time now and all he wanted to do was party and spend the night with his newfound friends. "My wife died about three years ago, those Death Eaters....they can be really cruel people when one gets in their way. I would love to meet someone new and get remarried. But it's a lot harder than it looks. I haven't been on a date in nineteen years or so. I'm a little rusty on women and their...ways." Nicolas laughed and took another drink. He was too used to Nadia and then during the past three years he was too used to being alone. He wasn't sure if he could get back into the dating scene even if he wanted to.​
<i>
</i>

--Amauri felt really weird just being around this many people, and one could tell by the nervous look in his cold, blue eyes. His eyes were going from Desdemona and Grezhen, to Nicolas and Prodan. He just did not feel like he belong in a crowd like this. Amauri was a little astonished when Grezhen picked up a cat, and started loving on it the way he did. The man looked like a cross between a bear and a man, but his feelings were as soft as a plush animal. Which made it even more ironic. Amauri bit his lip a little more, until he could taste some copper in his mouth, being as nervous as he was. Amauri glanced over at Desdemona, and he nodded once, just telling her that he was going to end up staying, even if he did not want to, and the front door was looking really nice right now. It basically called out to him, and he wanted to run to it, run as fast as he humanly could. It was strange how he would run from a social gathering, than run from a fight with a Dark wizard. Amauri starting drinking a little more, but to get him to really be into a giddy mood, one would have to get a lot of alcohol in him. He could feel a buzz, but that was about it. The more he drank, the better he would get. Amauri let out a sigh when the subject changed over to spouses and everything. Desdemona was not seeing anyone, and technically, neither was Amauri. He spilled, his words flowing fluently from his mouth rather than being as nervous as before, "I had a wife. Beautiful, her eyes shone like sapphires, her heart full of gold. But her life was taken by a group of Death Eaters. Another beautiful Death Eater, a female, Raisa was her name, took her out without mercy. Then I was seeing a girl named Nastasia, but we broke it off because her cousin was with the Death Eaters - Thorine Dolohov, and I can't handle that. I don't think I'll ever get married again, or even date again for that matter." Amauri took another drink of his alcohol, and he glanced around. Was it just him, or were they all getting pretty hammered right now?

Desdemona wasn't sure whether she should feel bad or or happy right now. Grezhen and Prodan were both happily married and everything. But her, Nicolas, and Amauri had all lost someone important to them and it was all because of the Death Eaters and their dark influence on things. The two men that were also alone was because their wives had been killed by Death Eaters. But her case was a little bit different than theirs. Her ex-husband was a Death Eater himself and he did everything in his power to mistreat her. Cheating, yelling, fighting, you name it he tried it. Desdemona had so become so afraid of that man in the end, it was heartbreaking. The alcohol had officially hit Desdemona's system and on when the ecstatic behavior. Mouth dropped open she gasped. "Oh my gosh....you poor men. I don-you both need someone special in your lives, you deserve it" Desdemona hugged both he men as she sloppily pulled herself up from the couch and unhooked the cork that contained the wine. She was hammered but her thirst wasn't quite satisfied yet. Hell she couldn't even walk in a straight line as she tried to bring the bottle back to the men. Giggling every time she stumbled, eventually Desdemona just gave up and sat on the floor, erupting in a fit of giggles. She felt like a fool. Amauri mentioned something about a Death Eater and Dez raised an eyebrow before she hiccuped. "Weird...my husband cheated on me with a woman named Raisa, and Lea, and a whole bunch of other dum....heh has anyone else noticed how funny I sound when I talk?" Desdemona lost her train of thought and began to laugh again. Her lips wrapped themselves around the wine and she took a long sip. All of the others, or some of them anyways were laughing with her. She felt giddy and she felt good.​

Seeing as Prodan was completely hammered by this point, he knew that he would not say many things that would be considered as serious. At all. Prodan was being too silly for his own being. He just told Nicolas with a drunken laugh, "Of course man, you are hot. Dude, if I wasn't married, I'd totally hit on you." Prodan glanced at the others and wondered what they would think of his silliness right now. He loved it, and he loved being drunk for the giddy feelings that he was receiving. But he thought it was curious as to how all of them seemed to have loved and lost at one point. Even Grezhen, but he did not know if all of them have suffered from a divorce. Even Amauri's story was sad, and almost heartbreaking. But it was not until he heard the name, Raisa, that made his eyes widen. That was his aunt! And then there was Thorine Dolohov, and he almost choked on his drink, because that was who his uncle was in love with. "Sorry... That last name, it is just terror. Antonin's granddaughter. Must have been a beast." That was clearly a lie but Prodan was not going to bother with really covering it up either. Prodan laughed when Desdemona talked, and he continued to just drink and drink. He loved the feeling, and he was probably one of those that would be the last one to pass out.

Upon hearing everyone's stories, it was all so sad, and how everyone except for two of them were able to find happiness. Grezhen wished that they could once find happiness, and Grezhen drank once more, to that at least. He couldn't really comprehend what everyone was saying at the moment, but Grezhen was feeling a little whoosy. He did not know what was going on, but he was feeling really happy at the moment. Grezhen stood up for a moment, the cat jumping from his lap as he did so. He took another drink, and he announced, "To happiness, and uh, the falling of Death Eaters... And to our voices sounding funny." Grezhen was completely drunk, and he did not even know what he was saying or doing. But being a lightweight that he was, it was not long before he collapsed on the floor, an empty glass rolling from his hand, and he looked like he was smiling, and asleep. Grezhen was in a world of black, and he was happy too, though now that he was asleep, he was just having some of the best dreams of his life.

Nicolas waved his hand at Prodan for the compliment, what a nice man he was! Then again Nicolas felt far to drunk to really think anything strange of it. He actually felt like he was going to fall asleep more than anything else. "Thanks man, I think your beautiful too, but your wife man....does she know?" Now they were just being silly. Nicolas couldn't quite be sure what he was thinking or talking about. But he remembered laughing when Desdemona ended up on the floor. He thought she looked pretty hot right now too. But he knew better because she used to be married to his former best friend and since he was drunk, he wasn't the most open minded right now anyways. Grezhen was soon out and Nicolas wobbled over to move and see if he could fine something better to drink. He was still thirsty but he wasn't sure it any more alcohol was what he needed. He was drunker than hell, to the point where he wouldn't even remember what he came here for. He had rarely gotten drunk so he found it funny and harder than hell to navigate. He hadn't even gotten three or four steps from the shelf he was clutching onto before he too found himself on the ground. He laughed a little bit with those remaining awake before he closed his eyes and that was all he could remember. Laying down then closing his eyes. He was officially joining Grezhen with the members out cold section.​
<i>
</i>

Seeing Grezhen pass out was just hilarious. And then Nicolas went. Amauri was surprised that they had not lasted that long. They were on the floor, and then as soon as Amauri looked up, Prodan was conked out, on the chair. Amauri was amazed that they had not lasted too long really. Amauri tipped his drink up and he smiled over at Desdemona. Somehow, alcohol made everything just better. It was better. He was smiling more, laughing, noticing that she was sounding funny, but things were happening just so fast. His head was a haze and he stood up. He stumbled just a bit, and he glanced down toward Desdemona. "Hey, Dezzie, I think we should go somewhere where Prodan's snoring isn't making me laugh so much." By this point, he was drunk, even though he was still somewhat serious, he was being rather silly at the same time. Some Aurors just needed the pressure off and he was having a great time with her. He stretched a bit, and wondered if she would be wanting to go elsewhere too. He knew that if he drank so much, that he would not remember everything in hte morning, which he did not care. Not at this point anyway. Amauri just wanted to get away, but that was not the only thing, he was wanting to get away...with Desdemona with him. Would this feeling remain when he would be sobered up?

Desdemona was having a hard time comprehending that her party guests were dropping like flies from the high amount of alcohol in their systems. In fact with how drunk she was herself, there would definitely be a pretty nasty hangover waiting for her in the morning. Hopefully she would remember to grab a bottle of water and some aspirin for in the morning. Prodan was conked out, on the chair and now it was just her and Amauri that was awake. And she figured them to be the two biggest lightweights of the bunch. This was quite humorous when one really thought about it because they were still standing. Amauri's suggestion made the blonde nod her head and use the stand next to her to get up to a standing position. She wasn't exactly sure where they were going to go but she figured the room where she kept the majority of the muggle things she really liked and kept. Like the television. It was amazing. "Sounds good to me, it's getting to hot and smelly in here anyways. Come on, follow me." Desdemona waddled forward, trying to make sure she didn't run into anything and grabbed onto Amauri's sleeve and pulled him along with her. They managed to get down the hall just fine before Desdemona located the door she was looking to find. She got it opened and ushered Amauri inside. Desdemona was a little too drunk but for a moment she could have sworn that this looked nothing like her TV room, hell it didn't look like any room that she would keep a TV in. Shrugging her shoulders and closing the door behind her was the last thing she remembered about that night. The rest was a complete blank.​

The next morning

Amazing for what Amauri remembered was drinking while he was in the living room with the others. However, he woke up in a strange room, without a shirt on. He opened his vivid blue eyes, and he raised up a little bit. He glanced down and realized that he was in his boxers for some odd reason. He blushed heavily, but then there was even more of a presence. There was Desdemona as well. Amauri immediately got up and went straight to the nearest shower with a fresh bundle of clothing. He bent down and he started the shower, before he peeled off his clothing and stepped into the steamy shower. Water washed over his skin as he thought about the most amazing dream he had. He was with Desdemona, and they were kissing, and everything got extremely hot. They both had done things, most wonderful things yet did not make love. It seemed like it was everything else. Amauri would have never done that stuff before, but in his dream, it felt so real. Every touch, every feeling, every taste, it was all real. He had never experienced a dream like that and he was almost too embarrassed to even go around Desdemona. But that was it, it was just a dream. He continued to wash up in the shower, to get off some of the drunken smell off of him. Amauri was still blushing very red from that, but now he smelt pretty good, and the hot water from the shower was making the bathroom steam up rather fiercely. It was a shame over the loudness of the shower, and the dark curtain, that he did not hear someone come into the bathroom. Amauri was rinsing the shampoo and conditioner out of his hair. The suds were running down his skin, and now it was time for the soap, and soon he was rinsing that off too.

A tired yawned escaped Desdemona as her body forced her to come out of dreamland and into the harsh reality of her actions from last night. Her icy blue eyes drifted opened and immediately she cringed. She was wasted last night and she had the hangover to prove it. 'To be honest, I'd much rather go black to sleep and finish that dream I had last night. It was so hoooot!' Desdemona grinned to herself and held her throbbing head. Even though she and Amauri were friends and co-workers she had a very intimate dream that he was in last night. She wouldn't go into details but she could honestly say after a long separation from her Ex-Husband, it was exactly what she needed to boost her confidence as a woman. Another yawn left Desdemona and she sat up slowly to look around the room with a tired gazed. Sometime within the night she must have changed because she was in her sleeping clothes rather than what she had been wearing before she had passed out. Last night was so much fun though that she was glad they had all decided to hang out, whether she had a hangover because of it or not. A happy smile rose up onto her face and she stood up from the couch inside her TV room and started for the bathroom. Desdemona was in dire need of some Aspirin and a glass of ice cold water. She could grab a water bottle from the fridge but the medicine cabinet in her upstairs bathroom was where the Aspirin was. Without even realizing it because of her nasty growing headache, that someone was in the shower. Her small hand grasped a hold of the door know and she pulled it open and immediately headed over to the cabinet. But once inside the bathroom the steam and the sound of running water forced her to avert her attention to the person using her shower. It was Amauri! The aspirin bottle fell from her hand and a small giggle left Desdemona's mouth. "Ah-oh um..Ooops." Desdemona oddly enough held no embarrassment for the situation, well it wasn't like she hadn't seem a man without clothes before, plus they were friends. No reason to get awkward with it. That would only make the situation worse.​
<i>
</i>

Amauri did not realize that there was someone in here and then when Amauri heard a small giggle. His blue eyes shot open. He gazed around and saw Desdemona. She was giggling, and not only that, she could see his entire body. Amauri was still covered in soap too, which did not help. The walk-in shower was completely clear, like a window. And this window needed to have blinds on. Amauri lets out a gasp and he tries to move but instead, he slipped and fell, right onto the bottom of the shower. The water was pouring down on him. Amauri waved his hands and the faucet turned off, and he gasped out, "Desdemona! Cover your eyes or something!" Amauri was still unsure of how to be, but his face was a royal red. He summoned a towel and tries to cover himself, and he was just embarrassed about it. He was really cold right now and wanted to get some clothing on, but he could not move with her in here. He didn't want her to see anything else of his that really no one should see anyway. He was shy about even having his shirt off. Amauri bit his lip and wondered when or why she was not freaking out over seeing him without clothing. Amauri was red as a beet, and he could not get his clothing on with another someone in the room. And he could not do wandless magic without being warm and less panicky. Amauri blinked his eyes and moved his hand to wipe the water from his eyes. His head and hip hurt because of how he landed in the shower. First the dream he had, and he woke up with his boxers on and now, he was naked in the shower with Desdemona acting so very casual, which was freaking him out even more.

Desdemona didn't know what was funnier to her, the fact that Amauri was making such a big deal about this, or that she didn't see it as a big deal. He frantically turned the shower off and told her to cover her eyes or something. To which Desdemona just rolled her blue eyes at. He was so shy over stuff like this because if he had reacted normally he would have noticed the rack of towels right outside the shower. Desdemona was about to point it out too but he had fallen and made an even bigger spectacle of himself. At least he eventually gathered his bearings and summoned a towel to cover himself with, which finally caused Desdemona to finally stop laughing at him. Her eyes still sparkled with amusement though. Desdemona got herself a cup of water and downed the aspirin quickly before she set the cup back down. "Goodness Amauri, you need to relax. Were friends, it's not like it's a sin or anything. You act like I've never seen a man naked before or something...it's really funny." Desdemona giggled again and picked up his boxers and held her arm out to hand them to him. For some odd reason she didn't see any of his other clothes. Where were they? The blonde figured that it was just better if she didn't ask him. Noise downstairs alerted her to remember that Prodan, Nicolas, and Grezhen were still all downstairs and had probably woken up. Hopefully they didn't come up here, at least until Amauri put something on. "By the way, I feel you should know...you have a very cute butt." Desdemona winked and wiped some of the steam off the mirror before she grabbed a washcloth and wetted it with the sink. Then she started to clean off her face and made sure she was all refreshed and less groggy feeling. Some make up would do nice but that was all in her room. A shower also sounded nice but she would wait till all of the guys had gone home. Hell she needed to put some pants on as well. Unless the guys didn't mind a bit of leg and such.​
<i>
</i>

Amauri could not believe that Desdemona was not leaving the bathroom because he was completely uncovered. It was not really fair to him because he felt just plain awkward about this entire situation. Now that he had the towel around him as he struggled to get on his feet and secure the towel, but he needed another one so that he could at least cover his chest. He hated showing that off too. Amauri wanted to have a spell that would fog up the room that he was in but what good would that do? Amauri wanted to apparate but he couldn't right now because he could not focus on anything. Why did she have to think that this entire thing was funny and why did she think that it was all right to see him naked? Amauri shook his head as her words connected in his mind. That was not really what he was getting at. The Auror rolled his beautiful blue eyes and he shrugged, "I do not mind if you have seen a man naked before, but I don't want you seeing me exposed or anyone seeing more of me except my arms and face." Amauri was still as red as an apple, and he hoped that she would not really bring it up ever again that she had seen more of him than anyone else had in years. Amauri had that dream and now it was this mess that he had made and he felt just awkward about it. Amauri made sure that the towel was secure when he stepped out of the shower because he had no choice but to go try to find his clothing somewhere. Her words stopped him dead in his tracks and he blinked several times. How in the world could she say that? He just stammered, "N-no more of talking about that. Just no more." Amauri stepped out of the bathroom to the room where he had woken up that morning, before he hurriedly put his clothing on. He needed to make sure that he was completely dressed and he discarded the towel. He hoped that he would not be reminded of this incident, ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back