Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hey guys.

Unfortunately this post is for myself and Chalky/Willow (Same person). We've had an, let's say, interesting weekend. I won't go into details because I'm not sure how much she's willing to tell people but, if you are worried, feel free to PM and I will explain the best I can.

The circumstances have landed with her currently living at my house and a lot of things to worry about. Because of this, neither of us will really be replying to anything much. I won't say nothing because I know I, personally, cannot stay away from the site, but I doubt I'll have much muse to be replying.

I will keep posting here as the situation progresses and develops. Until then, sorry to anyone either of us are roleplaying with. I will try my best to get there but, as always, real life comes first.

Summer​
<i>
</i>

Hope everything gets better for you two soon. Hope things improve for willow too :console:

Take care of everything you need to.
I hope things work out for both of you.

:hug:

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words.

A quick update;
Things are slowly settling down but I'm not sure there will be much of an increase in activity on here. I'm really sorry to the people I was RPing with and the people I was about to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back