OOC First Name
Ghost
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Poly with Vanessa & Liliana
Kieran Borisyuk could hardly, and he meant hardly, believe that Kaelan got married to a woman named Lilah Styx the previous December. And apparently, not long after, she was giving Kieran another niece or nephew. Kieran was just happy that his brothers were happy with their lives, having children, and being with their one true loves. Kieran, on the other hand, was taking his life in another direction. The middle brother was the referee, and somehow, he did not end up with just one beautiful woman at his side, but two. He was not sure if he was in love with them yet, but he knew that it was getting there. Vanessa Denton-Raven and Liliana Fuentes. After losing his wife, Kieran never thought that he would settle down - which was probably why he had two girlfriends.

If either of them wanted to get married, they would have to find a country or somewhere that would allow him to have multiple wives, and them to have a wife and a husband. Kieran did not know the laws and was not going to do research unless either one of the women wanted a ring on their finger. He shoved that thought out of his head as he walked with them to Italy to try this pizza place that Vanessa went on and on about. Kieran was just glad that they were in a magical place. He would never understand cravings though, that was for certain.

"No but listen, I'm telling you," she says, gesturing wildly down the street as they head down a particularly sharp turn. "This pizza is going to ruin your life, honestly, because you'll only ever want it from here for the rest of it. When my Uncle brought me here for the first time," she closes her eyes at the memory, her mouth salivating already just thinking about it. "I've never eaten pizza from anywhere else since because it's just not the same and they make it right in front of your face. Best pizza joint in the world. Best thing is it's magical too, so you don't even have to wait that long for it, you go in, order it and that's basically that, you know?" She says again, cackling slightly to herself. Man, they're going to love this place as much as she does, good thing they can apparate and use portkeys otherwise they would all be broke from all the plane tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back