A 'discussion'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isolde Glasson

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isolde reached the grounds of the castle, the sky now pitch black. It was cold, but not as cold as Isolde felt right at that moment. For, just recently, she had come in to contact with a Death Eater. So she believed, in any case. A young girl with a smart mouth had been threated with Unforgivable Curses...not once, not twice, but thrice! Isolde shuddered. She felt she needed to alert the other Professors to the presence of Death Eaters in Brightstone Village. The students, as well as the Professors, were in danger.

Isolde paused as she reached the Greenhouse. Professor Styx was in there, she could tell, and he seemed to be a fairly trustworthy man. Certainly, he commanded a great deal of respect from the students, she knew. Whether that was fear or admiration, Isolde was unsure, but she felt that Professor Styx ought to know about the presence of Death Eaters.

Isolde knocked on the door of his office, tentatively, and waited for a response.

Kalif heard a knock on his door, and glanced outside. It was still dark, and who on earth would dare disturb a man like himself? Kalif narrowed his grey eyes, hoping it wasn't another student. It better not have, especially after dark. It wouldn't be wise, not with a man like himself.

Kalif said in an authoritative manner, "Enter." Kalif grew curious to what might become of this. He was not the type of man to discussion common situations with. It must be a huge deal or else he would just dismiss the person.

Isolde entered when bade, cautiously. "Professor Styx," she began, still a little shocked after what she had seen. "Please forgive the disturbance. I have come to speak to you about a rather important matter," Isolde began, seriously.

Kalif stared at the professor that entered. Professor Glasson. He noticed the shock on her face, and grew slightly amused. He heard what she said and he retrieved his wand from his robes, although it was out of her sight. Was Professor Fox discovered? Or has the first years done something more serious? "What is it the serious matter over?"

"Well, I was in Brightstone Village, and I came in to contact with a girl, too young to be a student, and man...who is, apparently, a Death Eater. I did not think that Death Eaters would be lurking the streets so close to Hogwarts," she blurted, glad she was talking to someone about it. "I think the Professors ought to be warned. I was on the way to alerting Professor King..." she added, trailing off again. "I would not have thought Death Eaters were around, but this man...he attempted Unforgavible Curses on this young girl, and I believe Death Eaters are the only group who would do that. What do you think? Do I have cause for fear?" she asked, glad she had spoken to somebody about that, but fear still evident in her eyes.

Kalif chuckled to himself, listened to this woman. He heard the word Death Eater. Kalif tried to think of which one would be bold enough to curse a child out in public. Asparuh. He was already dead, well, reported as dead, so why would he be worried about being caught? Kalif described the man to Isolde, "This Death Eater, he had blonde hair, with some graying, eyes the color of black, only when he is irritated or mad, and is really tall, right?"

Kalif stood up and approached the woman in a quiet manner. Kalif fiddled with his wand in front of his body, in a non-threatening way. "Death Eaters are the only group to do that. However, the man you saw was more than likely a Death Eater long reported as dead. That man, would be my father. You are lucky to even be alive."

Kalif smirked, "To be quite honest, Professor Glasson, Death Eaters are closer than you think. Not that you will remember anything that I have said." Very unexpectantly, he pointed his wand at Isolde and said, "Obliviate!" Using this spell, he modified her memory of only seeing a girl having tripped then fell, and Isolde coming to her aide. He took away all evidence of Asparuh, and any curses being thrown. He made it so Isolde came to him, informing him of a possible student out in the forbidden forest, and for him to be on a look out.

Isolde nodded when Professor Styx described the Death Eater to her. That's exactly him! But how... she thought, before gasping when Professor Styx told her that the man was his father, and the Death Eaters were closer than she thought. "Surely," she started, before she was suddenly hit with a memory charm. She felt her eyes going out of focus, and her brain feeling a little muddled, before she was brought back to where she was. What was I saying, again? Oh, right, she thought, as she 'remembered'. "Professor, I just wanted to make sure you were aware that there might be a student, or students, out in the forest, so I just wanted to let you know to be on a look out," she muttered, almost dreamily. "Sorry to have disturbed you, Professor, I'll be heading off now. Have a good evening," she added, as she wandered out of the office and towards the castle.

Kalif put his wand away, and folded his arms in front of his chest. Kalif found himself satisfied, and gave a tiny smile to himself. His father was safe, for now. His disguise along with Aphrodite's are safe. Kalif nodded at Isolde and said in a believable manner, "I will. Thank you for your information. Good evening." He closed the office door and went back to his work, with a plan in mind to discuss Asparuh's boldness, then next time he got a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back