A Delicate Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elowen Rydderch

OOC First Name
Cole
[adminapproval= #11141811]

This is Elowen, my delicate Ravenclaw from Hogwarts Scotland. Elowen is 22, and is in recovery from EDNOS - Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified. Elowen was approved a while ago, but many of the plots i had with her did not see completion for one reason or another. I want to use her more so that i can develop her past the worst stages of recovery - and have her seeking therapy and show that she's tried hard to grow into the beautiful and healthy woman she is. For this girl I'm looking specifically for a few things:

1 - If anyone has a councilor on the site I would love to have someone that Elowen could talk to, rather than me saying she talked to. These session would not necessarily have to discuss anything heavy, but could be just simple and small - such as talking about mindfulness or just mentioning the good things she's done to help herself. They could become friends or more, or grow apart once she stops coming to therapy.

2. Friends - anyone who can be supportive of her and help her just by being a good friend and a great distraction. This could even mean a bad influence who encourages her to go out drinking and flirt with random men as she's been known to do - her sister Sianna hates it.

3. Romance. Elowen hasn't allowed herself to get close to anyone because of her disordered thoughts. As she heals it will become easier for her to care for people around her and allow them to care for her - and eventually I'd like that to culminate into romance.

I know this is super to the point but I didn't feel it was necessary to be flourishy. I have a fairly good plot in mind for anyone who wants to have her have a relationship with someone who finds out about EDNOS in a round a bout way as it's a secret mostly, but that can all be plotted. If anyone has any questions about her disorder or plotting I'm always open!! <3

-Cole

Hey Cole :D

I have a character named Jucinda Tennison who is a healer and therapist at St Mungo's who I would like to roleplay more, if you're interested. I'm not sure if they would become friends or grow apart when Elowen leaves the sessions, but I'm comfortable to just roleplay it and see what happens.

Let me know what you think!

Bituin San Buenaventura <3 Elowen Rydderch

Hey Cole, I have Bituin (bit-win) here and she was I believe in the year above Elowen in Ravenclaw as well. So they already have that in common. For rl reasons I missed quite a bit of her teenage years around third year she dated Tybalt Archer, but it was a secret affair because her sister hated Tybalt. Since graduating Hogwarts she started working at the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes, Accidental Magic Reversal Squad. She enjoys her job but I think she could use a few friends. She's a very sweet person, instead of looking at people's faults she more apt to not see any. Bituin has definitely gotten more confident in herself as she's grown which I think is a reason why she'd make a good friend for Elowen.

Hey Cole!

I can offer Hakon Butterfield if you'd like to RP with him. I need to use him more often :) His character is a little complex still for me to describe him fully, however we can always try out an RP and see how it goes. He's a Hogwarts Scotland Alumni as well and is the same age as Elowen :)

Totally posted this and went Awol because I'm the worst and work so much xD

I would love for Bituin and Elowen to be friends, Elowen was a HS student though and I'm not sure if I'm just reading it weir, it is 2am, but Bituin was HNZ? Regardless they could meet.

As far as Hakon goes I'm in love. If you wanna PM me on Saveli I can get right to plotting with the both of you if youre interested still!

Yes I totally missed the different Hogwarts. Well like you said regardless they could end up meeting! I think they could be pretty great friends too!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back