A Day time stroll

Nena Lorine

Nena smiled happily as she made her way across the Durmstrang grounds. It was a nice cloudy day, and though she was freezing, seeing that there was no one out there, made her all warm and fuzzy inside. She walked out to a tree that looked more dead then her great aunt sally (who had died the previous year). She laughed a bit at her thoughts, it didn't bother her, she hadn't ever even knew the woman. She was just beginning to climb it when she slipped and fell. Something had distracted her, but what?

Kenny was walking round the grounds on this cloudy day when he saw a girl fall out a tree not far from him. He ran over to her as fast as possible and helped her back onto her feet. "Are you ok??" He always got worried when he saw people get hurt. He just cared too much.

Nena yanked her arms away from the boy, blushing furiously. "I-I'm fine. Just a small fall." She looked at the ground until the heat had subsided; then she looked up. "I'm Nena, i don't think i've seen you here before."

Kenny was gla the girl was ok. "I'm Kenny. You probably wouldn't have seen me. I'vespent most of my time here hidden away. I prefered being invisible." When he got a good look at Nena, Kenny realised how pretty she was.

Nena nodded, that was the case with most. "Even if you weren't i wouldn't know you unless you were in detention a lot with me." She grinned cheekily. She had always had a thing for trouble. She looked at the boy, blushing slightly, as she noticed that he was looking at her.

She grinned back at him. "I like your smile, it's cute." She said boldly. As much as she hated to admit ti, she was an extreme flirt.

"Thanks." Kenny blushed slightly. He always flirted with people but he wasn't used to people flirting with him. He liked it though. "So do you."

She grinned a smirkish look. IT was one of her many trade marks. "Well i still think yours is better. it matches your body." She let the smirk turn into a playful and flirtatious grin.

She giggled. "They can if your grin is sexy and your body is too." She said, he had fallen right into that one.

She grinned as he thanked her for the compliments. "Well it's not often that a guy like you comes a long." She said, talking about his looks. She really hadn't seen anyone this cute in the school.

Kenny laughed. He really liked Nena. She seemed to have a great personality and she was a very pretty girl. "I could say the same thing to you."

Nena blushed a bit, something she couldn't control very well. She raised an eyesbrow at him and smiled slightly. "Really?" She asked. "Well, i think i like you." She said, being open about her emotions.

"I like you to. I mean, most girls who are as pretty as you tend to be complete wierdos. You, on the other hand, have a great personality." Kenny smiled at her.

She smirked. "Weird how?" She asked stepping a bit closer to him. She was glad Axelle wasn't around to see her.

"The way they act. They have to make sure their hair is perfect or the world might end." Kenny laughed. He always found it funny the way some girls cared about the way they looked so much.

She rolled her eyes. "I care how i look. But what's the point when everything just gets messed up?" She asked, still smile. She came a bit closer.

Kenny noticed Nena walking towards him slowly but he stayed put. He was nervous because he had never felt this way about a girl. "What I mean is they look at mirrors constantly to check."

"Yeah i get it." She said speaking a bit quieter. She didn't have to speak normally now because they were closer together. She smiled. "Do me a favor..." She said standing up on her tippy toes so she could whisper in his ear. "Tell me if you get nervous."

Kenny held his breathe as Nena whispered in his ear. "Actually, I am a bit." Kenny smiled. He was fine with saying how he felt about stuff.

"Oh," She pulled back and stood there. She knew how she could be sometimes, and extra flirty could make people uncomfortable.

Kenny grinned at Nena and replie "It's alright. I like it. I've just never felt this way about someone and it's making me nervous."

She smiled even more. "Okay, then how about this?" She asked kissing him on the chek, then on the other one. She wasn't going to push it to much with this boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back