A Day of Michief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam folded his arms and waited on the long sofa for Jenn. "Well..can I have three guesses?" he laughed

[Yeah sure, should I start it up or do you want to?]

SIDNEY YOU CAN POST NOW.. WE ARE STARTING A NEW TOPIC

Sam I'll start

The start of term had bought a flood of various illness's and injuries to the wing, the amount of first years getting injuried was way above average and if Scorpius Knight was anyone to judge by the wing would be in constant use.
The night of Halloween was just around the corner and after healing the girl who had flu Sidney had urgently needed to stock up on supplies, she hoped that there were no serious injuries while she was away. She had chosen a time when she assumed most of the students would be occupied with dinner and homework to get injured. The trip had taken longer then she anticipated and she had had to go to various shops to get everything she required. The rarer objects on her list had been even harder to get then usual and even simple things lilke dressing had seemed to be sold out almost everywhere.
Arriving back at Hogwarts with an assortment of bags levitated in front of her she began to walk back to the wing, the stench of a dungbomb hit her as soon as she hit the third floor, she smiled gently some of the kids here just bought trouble on themseleves. Though as the smell got stronger and stronger she began to worry about where it was coming from, she pushed open the heavy wood door to the wing...
The next moment the bags where practically crashing to the floor, the hospital wing had been totally vandelised. There was paint everywhere, the smell of a giant dungbomb was replusive. She quickly desposed of it, her patients the first thing on her mind. After that was done she shot the windows open in a desperate attempt to air the smell. How can people be so..so selfish she though angrily, her face creased with worry. She began waking up the patients, "I'm sorry, someone has totally trashed the wing. I'm going to have to move you somewhere else," she said softly, some of the patients where very under the weather and she hated having to disturb them. Soon all the patients began to complain of itching, she was fuming now as she scourgifyed all the itching powder off of them. After converting a classroom into the wing she returned to her office to send her owl to Professor King. What her eyes met when she entered her office was far from plesent, "Unbelievable," she said angrily shaking her head, she began clearing the putrid pus off the floor.
After cleaning for what felt like hours she finally, exhaustadly fell into her chair.
Dear Professor King,
While I was out the Hospital wing was completely vandelised. I have no idea who is responsible, but they have caused alot of upheaval and damage. I have currently transferred all the patients to a different room and will ask the caretaker to assist me with the clean up. I thought it best to notify you.
Sidney Coogan

She sent her earless owl off with the message before turning on her heel, still immensly angry, to find the care-taker before attending to the patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back