A Day of Michief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
OOC: Sidney would you mind not catching them? And just posting your characters reaction a little after they have left?

Jenna snuck into the Hospital Wing with Sam, she was dressed all in black, they decided that it would be easiest to stay quiet as they entered. When they did she was pleased to see that Sidney wasn't there and that all of the patients were sound asleep or unconscious. She turned her bag in front of her then unzipped it carefully then glanced over at Sam and whispered, "Let's get in and get out, alright Sammy." Jenna smirked at him then she took out some itching powder and poured it onto each of the patients and the clean sheets.

Sam had his black hoodie and on, and pulled the hood up as he snuck in with Jenn. Sam nodded, he hoped they wouldn't be caught as it would ruin Halloween for them and he already had a talk with Professor. Weiss.

Sam followed Jenn and took out some itching powder which he sprinkeled on the patients which weren't already covered in it.

Jenna gave Sam a playful smile then she then she got some whip cream and poured it along the counter. Jenna took out a few water balloons that were filled with yellow, red, blue and green paint. She looked over at Sam and said, "You want some?" Jenna decided that it would be easiest to use the dungbombs last so they didn't stink as much when they went back to the common room.

Sam laughed loudly at first but realised he had to be discreet and he held his nose. "You really come prepared." he whispered chuckling lowly. "Where exactly..are you going to put those?" he indicated the paint-filled balloons. Then in one swift move he wiped his finger in the cream and wiped a bit on Jenn's cheek. "Whoops my finger slipped." he grinned.

Jenna giggled quietly then said, "Just throw it anywhere." Jenna's lips formed a small 'o' as Sam put whip cream on her cheek. She wiped it away then she took out a few a large handful of it and threw it at Sam and said acting innocent, "Whoops, my hand slipped." Jenna giggled sweetly at this.

Sam squinted at her, he looked down to see all the cream. He then opened up his arms and hugged her tightly so all the cream smudged on her aswell. "Whoops...actually wait I mean't to do that." he grinned at her and let go. "Umm...should we get back to the whole prank thing now." he sniggered as the cream was all down her black clothes.

Jenna hugged Sam back then she said, "You're so shifty." She gave him a little smile then looked down at her black clothes and said, "Oh I'm going to get you back for that." Jenna sighed inwardly then she gave Sam a paint filled water balloon and said, "Throw it anywhere but me!" Jenna giggled then put down the other things then she picked up one balloon then chucked it as hard as she could at a wall. The paint splattered everywhere and Jenna's lips forme d a satisfied smile then nodded once and said, "Wow I hope none of us get caught."

Sam nodded, "I'll try but it may slip onto you." he winked and threw one right of the nurses office door. Sam smiled, it felt very satisfying. Sam grabbed another one and threw it at the opposite wall. "I am starting to like this." he looked back at Jenn.

Jenna giggled then said, "I like this as well, it's so fun!" Jenna beamed the picked up another one and raised it above her her head then smashed it on the ground a few feet away from them. She smiled inwardly and said, "Have you been doing anything with out me today? What I did in the girls dorm took a bit of time."

Sam nodded, "Yeah I've done some damage in the boys dormitory." he grinned. "Yeah I managed to sneak a few mice from the owlery so you can imagine the outcome of that." he winked then threw another paint ballon, but this time at the ceiliing. The ceiling was high but he had a good throw.

Jenna grinned at Sam then said, "Lovely." Jenna tip toed over to the cabinet of materials and she poured the bobutuber pus all along the floor in Sidney's office careful not to get any on herself. When she finished that she walked back over to the cabinet and took out a few Ashwinder Eggs and threw them on the ground, sure she felt bad about this but it was good amount of fun. When she finished that she turned to Sam and asked sweetly, "You ready for the finale?"

Sam watched as she poured the Bubotuber pus along Sidney's. He did feel bad about the whole thing..but this could easily be cleaned up? While Sam awaited Jenn's return he threw more paint balloons around the place. "Finale? Hell yes!" he grinned excitedly.

Jenna giggled and she took out a few dungbombs and handed some to Sam carefully then she pulled her sweater above her nose to lessen the stench then she smiled to herself and through a few, they exploded and the stench came immediately, she felt bad of course but that's what caretakers were for right? And they could just flourish there wands and it would be cleaned up right? Jenna hoped so.

Sam zipped up his balck hoodie fully so it covered his mouth. He pulled it up a bit more to cover his nose. He then took the dungbombs and began to throw them aroudn. He threw a few on some beside lockers and some under beds.

Jenna glanced over at Sam for a moment then she looked down at her bag, and picked up a huge one, it was bigger then her head actually. "Sam you wanna help me out with this one?" Jenna asked as she struggled with it, sure she was sort of strong, but it was a dangerous item to be questioning your strength with.

Sam's mouth dropped, "Holy cow!" he was shocked at the size of it. He then nodded, "Yeah sure." he reached in and helped her pull out the large dungbomb. Once they were holding it he breathed, "You have got to be kidding me.." This would probably stink up the whole corridor.

Jenna chuckled slightly and she said, "Okay on three... we should just drop it and run k?" Jenna swallowed hard then and counted slowly, "1.. 2.. 3." Jenna dropped her end on the ground then picked up the bag quickly and ran out of the wing as fast as she could, laughing as she did so.

Sam nodded and dropped it on three. He followed Jenn and ran after her. Once he caught up he quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her back. He ran in front of her leaving her behind in the stench. He awaited for her further down the corridor.

Jenna laughed then she ran after Sam, when she reached him she gave him a small hug and said, "Great fun eh?" Jenna pulled away and said, "We should probably head back to the common room, the whole corridor is going to stink from that one." Jenna giggled slightly as she skipped ahead of him.

Sam hugged her when she reached him. "Yeah it was wicked." he agreed. As Jenn skipped ahead of him he took a few large strides and hung his arm around her shoulder. The smell was already starting to spread around the place, the sooner they arrived at the Common Room the better.

Jenna smiled as Sam put his arm around her shoulder then put her hand on his gently and said, "I hope we win!" Jenna giggled once then she moved in closer to Sam as they walked towards the common room.

Sam agreed, "Yeah. Do you know what the others are up to?" he asked her, who knew what Hoshi was up to. "Anyways who decides?" he asked her. If it was Hoshi it may be a tad biased.

Jenna shook her head and said, "No but I'm sure we will find out about it tomorrow, that reminds me, what are you dressing up as for Halloween?" She smiled at Sam then she saw the door to the common room and she opened it and held it open for him then grinned at him.

Sam put his finger to his lip, "Ah now that'd be telling. " he smirked. "What about you missus?" he asked her entering the common room.

Jenna raised her eye brows slightly and said, "Well if you're not telling then I'm not either." Jenna smirked inwardly at this then followed Sam into the common room.

[should we start a new rp?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back