A Day At The Lawn

Aiden chuckled at the mention of Theodore and said, "Yeah he didn't take a liking to me either, he thought I was hitting on Isabella something or rather, when I was not, and apparently he and Aly are cousins so that didn't exactly help," Aiden then said, "Oh yes, almost forgot, un cadeaux, I mean ermmm a present." Aiden turned a little pink when he realized he was speaking french it wasn't often that he spoke french around english people or english speaking people because he felt embarrased and his accent was loosening everyday away from France, which he liked. It wasn't often that he was in France and he wanted to speak like everyone else.

Bianca smiled when she heard the boys talking about Slytherin students. "I agree with Andrew. The Slytherin First Years are really friendly! And thanks for asking Andrew, about the presents! Anything will do, i don't mind! Seriously!" Bianca, replied laughing. "So, are both of you going to the Yule Ball? Angus -do you know who's Angus?- asked me to go with him. Who are both of you going with?" Bianca asked curiously.

"I don't know, probably not there are only one or two girls that intrest me at this school, and no I don't know who Angus is, is he in Hufflepuff?" Aiden asked.

Andrew thought that he'd ask Mallory to suggest him a proper present."Yeah, I know Angus.He's a Slytherin, isn't he? We haven't talked personally but I have seen him around.Thats nice."he said with a smile at Bianca."I am going with Kirsty Cassidy.She is a Slytherin first year."he replied to Bianca's question."Are you going to ask Alyssa?"he asked Aiden whom Andrew thought had a crush on her.

"I don't know probably," Aiden said with a shrugg he wanted to but wasn't sure how to do it and he had met her what twice excluding any possible classes they had together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back