A Day At The Lawn

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bianca sat under a huge oak tree that stood on the lakefront. It's branches providing some shade from the sun, yet still letting enough light through the canopy of leaves to read. She opened the book and tried to remember where she was. She flipped pages until she found her page. She was deep in her book but she wouldn't mind some company either.

Andrew was utterly bored in the dungeons having nothing to do as he had already completed his homework and all the preparations for the aging potion that he and Kirsty were to make were ready.He didnt even have any novels like the other studnets so he decided to spend the day in the lawn hoping that he would find someone's company there.

As he came into the lawn the cool morning air filled his lungs as he breath deeply.The shining sun made his eyes sparkle with light and he noticed someone sitting under an oak tree and reading a book.He walked to the tree and noticed it was a Hufflepuff first year.At first he didnt feel like joining her because he didnt even know her name but than he thought that he could always get to know her.

"Hello.May I join you?"he asked her in a low voice standing infront of the girl.It felt a bit akward to him, asking for a company of a stranger.

Bianca looked up from the book she was reading as she had realized someone had just spoken to her. She didn't recognize the boy from any of her classes, and so he was probably an older student. She look at his uniform and smiled. She had met the other Slytherins and they were good friends with her, and it was high time she met the other Slytherins. Bianca smiled at the boy sweetly.

"Sure. I'm Bianca Petrescu. Bia for short. Its a pleasure to meet you." she said sweetly, shutting her book gently and softly.

"I am Andrew Bruke, AB for short.I am a Slytherin Second year.Your have a nice name.Does it have a meaning?"he asked her thoughtfully as he sat besides her under the oak tree."Which book you've got there?"he asked her intrested in muggle novels.He had read them at the orphanage but hadnt got any in possesion.

Bianca smiled at the boy which introduced himself as Andrew. "Its a book called Breaking Dawn. Its part of the series called The Twilight Series. Its a muggle book. Have you read it Andrew?" Bianca asked, looking at the boy. "I'm not really sure what does Bianca mean, but it's a satellite of the planet Uranus. Does your name have a meaning?" Bianca continued pushing her fringe to the side, since it had been bothering her since the beginning. "So Andrew, how is it being a second year?" Bianca asked again, this time smiling at the boy.

"No, I havent read it.I didnt get to read any muggle books since i joined this school"he exaplined to Bianca."Wow, Uranus's satellite.Thats a cool thing"he said returning the smile."Not that I like astronomy actually I dislike it very much but this is really cool to have a name realted to one of the planet.I dont know what Andrew means.I think it means me"he said jokingly.

"Its pretty fun being a second year.You get to join clubs that take second years and up.But its more fun to be a third year.You might become a prefect and get to attend your chosen electives."he said thinking of when he would become a third year himself.

[Hey can I join?]

Aiden walked down to the lawn, he was extreamly bored and had nothing better to do and he was 2 first years talking so Aiden decided he would try and make a friend. "Hey I'm Aiden." Aiden said in general, his voice still horse from his small cold. "Err mind if I join you?" Aiden asked.

[Sure :lol: ]

"There are clubs only for Second Years and above? Wow! I can't wait to be a second year! Yeah, i agree. Third Year must be fun! Having chosen electives and all!" Bianca said cheerfully, feeling happier than usual. Just as she ended her sentence, another boy had joined them. Bianca recognized him from some of her classes, but she couldn't remember his name.

"Sure. Its a public place after all! I'm Bianca Petrescu. You can call me Bia. Its very nice to meet you Aiden!" Bianca said sweetly as she moved more to the side, giving Aiden a place to sit. "Are you sick Aiden? Your voice sounds different. The kinds sick people have.." Bianca asked as her friends were also having flu and their voices sounded almost the same.

"Yeah, There is SDA and Duelling club."he informed Bianca.Andrew noticed a first year guy come and ask if he could join them."Hello I am Andrew Bruke, you can call me AB.Its nice to meet you"he said with a smile.

((I am a second year :p ))

Aiden sat beside the girl with a smile and said, "Nice to meet you Bianca and AB." Aiden nodded and said, "Just a little, but I am not contagious promise." Aiden smiled jokingly, though it was true he wasn't contagious it was a fact that you are only contagious the first 5 to 7 days of actually catching a cold, and not experiecing symptoms.

After a second of silence Aiden asked them both, "What houses are you both in?"

Bianca laughed. "Well of course you're not Aiden! Why would you want to have a walk here if its infectious? You're probably be in the hospital wing! SDA and Dueling club? That's cool!" Bianca squealed.

"I'm in Hufflepuff. What about you?" Bianca asked.

Bianca laughed and kept quiet for a moment. "Well, i'm turning twelve this monday, so both of you are invited to the party. Its something like a party but its at the Hogwarts Garden. There will be food and all. And don't forget to invite your friends to come too!" Bianca replied, thinking of her birthday picnic.

"So, how is it like being sorted into Gryffindor and Slytherin? Being a Hufflepuff kinda sucks i guess. Most of the people i know look down on us Hufflepuffs. A little weird though.." Bianca said sadly.

"You are well happy early birthday," Aiden said kindly then said, "Yeah sure, when is it though?" Then respnded to her 2nd question, "Gryffindor is okay, though I wish I was in Slytherin." Aiden said honestly.

[Okay I have to go bye]

[[ Me too. In school now. Recess time. Lol ]]

"Well, my birthday is on the first day of the exams. So i'll have the party on the last day of the exams, which is three days from the exams. It will be probably a birthday party and an end-of-exam party. Hope both of you can come!" Bianca said hopefully.

[:p Now I start my school day :p]

Aiden nodded and said, "Sure, I'll probably need to unwind after exams." Aiden smiled at Bianca happily.

(( What time is it there? It's 7.30pm here. ))

"Yeah. It will be fun. And bring a date yeah? It will be more fun!" Bianca replied.

" I am a Slytherin." Andrew answered Aiden's question.Andrew had been one of the people who thought that Hufflepuffs sucked till last year but all these changes in him had made his thinking change about that house."Happy Birthday.Thanks, I will come."he told Bianca smiling to himself at the thought that he had finally got something to do when the exam finished.

"Yeah it is.Why did you want to be in Slytherin?"he asked Aiden intrested in him."Was your family in the same house?"he added. Aiden seemed a good guy to make friends with.

Aiden nodded a little embarresed that he hadn't made it in their and said, "Yeah I did, my mom was in Slytherin when she went to Hogwart Scotland as was most of her family."

"I see.You must be very brave to get Gryffindor after all you family being in Slytherin.Thats really a nice thing"he said assuring Aiden that it was nothing to feel embarassed of.

"Have you made good Slytherin friends around here, first years, they are very nice to be friends with except for a boy I know.He is a pain in the a$$.You might know him his name is Theodore Snow."he said hoping that Bianca wasn't feeling boring in this guy talk."Bianca what gift shall I get you?"he asked with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back