OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Amella hadn't really bothered much with the idea of dating. In a way it was because she was married to dance, and in a way it was because as a child she had little to no control over what happened - her mom made those decisions. So now, in a way free as a bird, the blonde thought it was about time she saw what the world was like - what boys were like. Amella dressed simply compared to the garb she normally wore in public. No extra frills, no tulle, oh how she hated tulle. She had owled her date, Casper Blackfyre, and let him know to meet her at a pavilion outside of the city of Nice in Italy. She was there for training, but that did not mean she couldn't have fun, did it? She stood waiting, having told him already what color to look out for - and only hoped that a cafe date in Italy wasn't too romantic. After all, she liked Casper, but to what extent?

Casper was a little nervous as he got himself ready for his date with Amella, the girl had sent him an owl from Italy where she was training. He hadn't seen her since he watched her dance at a competition and was eager to see her again. Once he was ready her apparated nearby to the location she had provided in her letter. He spotted Amella waiting at the pavilion in the pink and white dress as she said she would be. Casper took a deep breathe and went to approach her. "Hey," Casper said a little awkwardly. "You look beautiful,"

Last edited:
Amelia smiles when Casper arrived, kissing each side of his cheeks. “Thank you, it is the Veela.” She joked. “You look Dapper, I hope you are hungry?” She asked. “They have very good bagels, and sandwiches as well. They have great sweets too.” She said, leading them to a small glass topped table in the building. It was much warmer inside, the snow and ice broken by the smell of fresh baked bread. “How was your travel here?” She I quoted, not sure if he could apparatus and not wanting to make assumptions.

Casper laughed as Amella suggested she was looking good because of the veela in her. "Oh thats only part of it," He teased. "I'm starving, I'd could kill for a good sandwich right now, lead the way," He said as he followed her into the cafe, they were hit with a welcoming waft of warm air as they stepped out of cold and snow covered outside. Casper followed her to a small glass topped table and held out the seat for Amella before taking his own. "I apparated so it was simple enough, had to do a couple of stops, I don't do well with long distance," He said casually. "How's your training going?"

“Oh yes, I also like hygiene.” She spoke, continuing to joke. “Do you speak Italian? If not I can order for you.” She offered. Smells spoke four languages, which wasn’t so strange as she traveled often. Amoretta, the oldest sister, spoke only two, while the middle sister spoke three. Goodness only knew how many their mother and father spoke. “Ah, I prefer floo or portkey if I can.” She agreed. “It is good, boring. I am debating going to a muggle college to get credentials as a dance educator. What about you. Have you planned for your future?” She asked, already having assumed he wasn’t much for planning

Casper was very impressed to hear that Amella couild speak Italian but it shouldn't have surprised him too much as she was based in the country for training. "Yes that would be great, I don't speak a word of Italian or any other language for that matter," He said as he looked over the menu in front of them. "Teaching would be a good move, I'm assuming you can't dance forever though you're a long while from thinking about stopping I would imagine," Casper knew that dancers careers were often short but Amella must have had a number of years left in her dance career baring a horrific injury. "I've actually been thinking about ministry opportunities, boring I know but maybe I could do something cool, a lot of my family have moved to New Zealand in recent years so I might look for something there,"

Amella laughed. "It is never too late to learn another language. My family has traveled to many countries, so the more languages we as dancers knew the more marketable we were." She spoke. "I feel that fits into more than just dance, knowledge is more important than what I think many people think." The blonde smiled and ordered for them once she was aware of the food he would like, taking in what he said. "New Zealand is lovely, my sister graduated from there. Well almost, she was made to leave her last semester I think. I do not keep up with her much if I am honest." She spoke. "How many siblings do you have Casper?"

Casper shrugged, maybe Amella was right about it not being too late but he wasn't sure he had the attention span to learn a language, no doubt the blonde would tell him it was easy but he guessed some people had a knack for languages. "I can see why being multilingual would be useful in your line of work, it isn't something thats ever come up in my life but I've always been pretty sheltered in our rich people bubble," Casper was under no illusion he had lived a sheltered life and was well aware of the possibility that the real world could eat him and spit him out, but he had done okay so far. "I'm staring at this menu like I know what it says when in reality I have no idea," Casper mused out loud as he caught Amella's question about siblings. "I have one brother, Titus, now cousins that's a whole other thing. One of my cousins actually works at the New Zealand ministry as an Obliviator, thats what got me thinking about a job over there,"

"Ah the rich people bubble. Either you live by the law of it forever, or it pops and you have to make your own." She said, knowing it was true. Amella laughed at what he said. "If you ever needed translations at least you have me." She retorted before listening to his story about his family. "Ah see, I do not have any cousins - I don't think. Maybe I do and haven't met them. My dad says his line of work when he was younger made family relations hard." She shared. The blonde thought of the obliviator position for a moment, then asked, "What does an obliviator do, is that what you are looking at doing yourself?" She had a small blind spot of knowledge when it came to the magical world, as she had never truly intended on doing much in it.

Casper laughed at Amella's response, "I'm hoping to break free from it but we'll see," He shrugged his shoulders. Casper didn't want to be living off his family forever, he wanted to be independent and make his own way in the world, he just didn't know which direction to go in. "Oh really, what line of work is your father in?" He enquired. Amella had spoken a little about her siblings but he didn't know much about her siblings. "An obliviator erases peoples minds, usually muggles who see occurrences of magic, that isn't what I want to do, I don't think I'd have the stomach for that but my cousin is gonna put me in touch with some people, I might look at magical law or something with magical creatures,"

Amella nodded, as if to show she understood what Casper meant. After all, she too wanted to break free from the bubble her family life created for her. Mostly she wanted to see the world with fewer restrictions. After all, while she wasn't famous world wide, she had high expectations held for her in the dancing world that she was expected to always follow no matter what.

At the next inquiry held by Casper, Mel shrugged. "I don't know. He says it isn't work for ladies." Amella had some ideas, sometimes believing her father was an international spy, or something of the sort. But she wasn't sure. "He always tries to talk my sister's boyfriend into it though, so it can't be that difficult." She joked, thinking of Chaser and what she'd heard of him. "Magical law could be interesting. If I'm honest I do not have the mindset for it. But you seem smart...ish." She teased. "So I'm sure you would do well." Pausing the girl smiled. "I am having fun." She said to her date, hoping he felt the same, "i would not mind if we met more often." She remarked once more.

Casper laughed when Amella referred to him as smart...ish, he wasn't sure where she had got that impression as she didn't know him all that well. "Thanks, I think," He laughed awkwardly. "I really don't know, I'm pretty sure I just listed half the ministry departments as potentials," Casper sighed as he thought briefly on his potential future. "Being raised rich killed my ambition, so now I need to actually get out and do something I don't know what I want that thing to be," Casper smiled when Amella said she was having fun and wouldn't mind seeing him again which was funny because he didn't think he was being particularly interesting. "I am too, I'd love to see more of you,"

Listening to the conversation deepen Amella thought for a bit. "I can understand that to an extent. Past dancing I have not thought of my future, and so when I can no longer dance I will be where you are, trying to decide what I can do with my life." She paused. "But, I know that it will work out, everything flows for a reason yes?" She asked. "I mean even if you do not do the ministry, you have many skills I'm sure. Maybe not dancing but that is okay." She teased again.

Amella seemed to have a way of making Casper feel calm. There were times when he went into full on panic mode about his future. Not having a plan made him nervous, he didn't want to float through life, he wanted a direction. For now, Amella made him feel better about not having it, she made him feel like everything would be okay and things would fall into place. "Are you implying I can't dance? Amella Macksimov, I'm hurt,"

Amella giggled into her hand at his comment. "Should I have you stand up and dance now?" She asked, knowing people around them would stare at him. "I can put on some pop music." She joked more. "Ah it's okay, unless you plan on being a dancer. I could always give you some private lessons." It was fun teasing the boy she had met. He knew how to take it in stride and not become offended by what was made to be a joke - some of the dancers she knew were just so overly sensitive. "Would you like to see a movie or something today?" She asked, wanting to extend their time together if possible.

Casper laughed, "You could but I wouldn't want to show you up like that," He teased. Casper was intrigued at the idea of private lessons however, could be a fun way to explore whatever was happening between them. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea," He suggested. Casper couldn't help but smile when she asked if he wanted to see a movie or something, she seemed to want to extend their time together just as much as she did. "Sure, I'm not ready to say goodbye to you just yet,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back