Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna walked the grate hall and felt nervos about the night. Mayby it was a bad idea came here and mayby he won't came? She was not so sure about herself and she felt complex again. If he won't came she go back to her coomon room. Mayby she later will find Nicol? But she know that she will be with Noel and she didn't wanted disturb. But right now she wanted something to eat and mayby she felt lot of better.

Teddy lacked the courage to ask anyone to the Yule Ball, and had signed up to the Brotherhood's blind date event instead. He didn't know too much about Jenna other than her being a prefect and seeming nice enough, but he was cautiously optimistic that the night wouldn't be a total disaster. He straightened his dress robes and entered the hall. The food tables were usually a good place to hover around at events, so he headed there to stand awkwardly until he found his date. "Uh, hi Jenna," he waved nervously as he spotted her. "You look really pretty tonight." He hoped that was the right thing to say and wouldn't make her uncomfortable.

Jenna was relif when he came and take deep breath. She felt realy nervous about tonight and how it will be go. She was glad that he came. "HI, Theo!"She alredy gave him nickname and hoped that he won't be mind and it was a little easy say."Thanky, you look nice to. What you wanna do?" She asked.

Teddy was just about vibrating out of his skin, though he did smile as Jenna shortened his name. He wasn't great at social events and didn't often talk to girls who weren't his sisters and much preferred to stay holed up in the towers with his roommates most of the time. "Oh, um? Would you like to dance?" he asked, offering Jenna his hand. That sounded like the correct thing to do at these sort of events, though Teddy had little confidence in his dancing abilities.

Jenna take his hand and agred go the dance. He seemed nice person and mayby they can be friends? She hoped that would be happen tonight and she definetly hoped that this evening will be perfect and nice to. "What house you are? I'm hufflepuff" Jenna asked with warm smile. She was just a bit curios about him.

Teddy was not the worst of dancers - his parents would never allow him to be an embarrassment to them at events, but his formal training didn't exactly translate to confidence. He tried his best to dance to with Jenna, and he was happy he hadn't tripped over his own feet yet. "I'm in Ravenclaw, in the year below you." Teddy smiled. "I'm in the library a lot if you, uh, ever want to study together or something," he said, half joking but he also wouldn't mind hanging out with Jenna again if she wanted. Having more friends never hurt, and Teddy thought Jenna seemed like a nice person.

She hoped more that she was so sure about the dance that she won't step his feet our be worse. But now seemed little fine and she enyoi the dance. "Sure, we can do that. I somtimes spend there to and i love books. Just send me the note and i be there" She smiled him. She was glad that they can talk and Nicol was wrong about him. He was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back