A date for the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyacin Campbell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hyacin entered the Great Hall nervously. She don't have any dates for the ball. She looked down at her cocktail dress and sighed. Do I look ugly ? she thought. She continued to walk toward the crowd hoping to find someone she knew or to find her cousin at very least. She got to the buffet table and help herself with a drink. Hyacin don't really enjoy parties but she don't want to spoil her first yule ball in hogwarts. She smiled at herself, so what if I'm all by myself? can't I have fun without a date ? she thought and because of her carelessness, she bumped on someone and spilled her drink on the boy she bumped into. "Oh My Gosh! I'm really sorry! I was careless! " she apologized hoping that the boy will forgive her. What a good start, she thought

Tom left his dorm early that night and walked down towards the great hall, it was virtually empty th ball was soon to begin though so he couldnt understand it. he wasnt too smart but he was wearing a shirt and some smart trousers. Tom walked towads the crownd that were stood around the buffet and found a few of his mates that he had met in class. Tom looked around him to see only a few very prety girls surrounding him. Tom caught the girl who fell into him and made sure at she was sturdy on her feet. Even though the drink she was holding was now over one side of him he didnt mind. "hey dont worrry." he said calmly brushong the liguid away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back