A Dangerous Place

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alex landed firmly on his feet in the middle of a field, he wasn't quiet sure where he had apparated he was just trying to make it to new places and see the world before things got a lot harder for him, like him being held up with looking after a baby, when Maddiie was at work, seeing as it was hard for him to do now that he had been knocked back from jobs, after his test was a complete failure at school. Looking around he could tell he was in Africa, it was exactly like he had imagined it would be, large big clearings, with wild life everywhere. Seeing only a few lion's he knew they wouldn't attack him other wise he would simply just turn into a Snow Leopard and attack them,resulting in them dying a painful death.

The smell of everything around here was so pure, it didn't smell like it did in suburbia, it smelt fresh and like everything was clean. It gave him time to think about what was happening in his life and reflect on all the decisions he had made, like the choice for him and Maddiie to have a baby, and start a family together. It made him smile, thinking that him and Maddiie would be part of the one big thing which would be his daughters life, he knew it was going to be a girl because he had made Maddiie take a muggle scan and see how the baby was going, he didn't want there to be anything magical about the birth of their child, it would be better to have a natural born chicd that grew up with all the magical traits of its parents.

As he watched the long grass sway side to side, he could hear something behind him, it sounded like four feet moving very slowly, as if it was in a stalking manor, and as he turned to look he saw a Lioness moving towards him and he just smiled as he stared at it and watched as it laid down infront of him, before he walked over to pat it softly behind the ears. Listening to the beast purr was such a majestic feeling it was unlike anything he had ever encountered. It was really great.

Nicolette was ultimately unsure of what had possessed her mind to go to Africa for really no reason at all other than the fact that she was feeling a bit bored and lonesome that day. Having a ghost as your only source of company was a bit lonely at times, especially when she was spending more and more time missing her husband and children than anything. If there was any way for her to return to them and apologize for being an idiot and thinking she could handle things on her own, she surely would without any haste. But she knew they didn't want her back and probably never would so she would have to abide her time by always moving around and trying to keep her mind off of them, anything she could do to stay away from New Zealand because she knew returning there would be the worst idea for her to ever think of. On top of that she figured visiting a place she had never been before would prove to be an exciting adventure, it had been awhile since she had one of those with all the Death Eater business and sad problems she had been dealing with lately.

Nicolette was currently sitting on one of the branches of a Baobab three that easily overlooked the plains of Africa. She had used her Animagus form to easily climb up to the tree and sit down because oddly enough she didn't trust those Lions to not eat her one bit. When a boy appeared into her sight and was near the Lions she shifted her sparkling Gold eyes to look at him curiously, what on earth was he doing around a creature that could so easily eat him? "Thats a good way to get your hand bitten off, kid." Nicolette commented dryly from the branch she was sitting on, she was looking down at him unamused due to the fact that she just wasn't really in the mood to deal with anyone today, including this kid. But she wouldn't bother him or intentionally try to be rude to him without reason, she wasn't looking for a fight.

Alex looked up to see a fairly young attractive women sitting on a branch, it was funny seeing how, she thought he would get attacked by this beast. It would be funny to see that, would it be such a smart idea to pat a beast who would eat him. " Do I really look like im that dumb that I would allow a myself to be in a situation to get myself eaten by a lion?" He asked thinking that she sounded a little rude, but not as rude as some of the idiots he had met over the past few days. " So what brings you to africa?" He asked knowing perfectly well she was not one of the natives from around here, unless she was a tanned albino, which he highly doubted.

Nicolette shifted and blinked as she peered closer at the boy and almost snorted when she realized he was just pretty much just a kid, was there any point in saying anything to him when she was pretty sure he would just ignore it and do the complete opposite. "Actually, you do look that dumb." She shrugged her shoulders before she gave him a smile that clearly meant she knew what she was talking about when she had said this to him. In her mind she thought someone who was dumb enough to go around petting a hungry beast was easy enough to call an idiot, or rather not someone she should take seriously at all.

"Boy aren't you nosy, did you ever think that maybe I live here?" Her voice was full of irritation, usually she was much kinder but she missed her husband and babies far too much to really give a d*mn if she sounded rude to someone she barely knew. Especially to some kid who seemed extremely bent on becoming dinner for a hungry lion or two, if they were hungry thy would probably eat just about anything.

Alex smiled at the way she tried to insult him, he thought it was kind of funny, but nether the less she was insulting him. " I thought that for a minute, but you look like to much of a girly girl to have grown up out here." He said knowing perfectly well he was going to annoy the crap out of this women and yet he didn't care he wasn't in the mood for making friends he was here to relax, or otherwise intimidate everything and anything he could. He patted the Lion behind the ears before strolling over towards the tree. As he stood down the bottom he looked up at er, she really didn't look like the type of girl you would see out here. " So are you going to come down here or are you goign to sit up there and look like a idiot?"

Nicolette lightly scratched her cheek lightly before she lowered her hand and rolled her sparkling golden eyes at the boys comment about her being a girly girl, at least he didn't know what she really was or of the horrible things she had done to people in the past because that were surely change his mind about her being a girly girl. Sure Nicolette liked girly things, but that didn't mean she was going to be a little priss about it. "Says the idiot." She mocked him loudly before she snickered at herself for trying to sound like him, her voice would never be that low sounding so she could perfectly try to imitate any male's voice. Nicolette shifted again and let her piercing gold eyes stare at the boy carefully as he made his way over to the tree, him coming closer made her a little nervous that he was going to be dumb and try something that would force to be physical with him. She may have been bubbly, but she wasn't dumb or weak enough to the point that he would win over anything on her. Unless he was highly skilled in magic, she would be fine.

"Nah, I'd rather not associate with idiots." She smirked and shifted once again so she could stare at the boy more easily now that he was closer to her. Really she just didn't want to be bothered because she come here to have an adventure and think about things without her mother being all over her, and this kid was ruining all this for her. "So go away." She muttered calmly, but added a small smile in show she was attempting her best to ask him nicely instead of being rude about it which is what she really wanted to do at the moment. All she wanted to do was Pick up a rock and chuck it at his large head, as a Death Eater she had to admit she wasn't always the nicest person in the world.

Taking her hand he shook it softly, so he didn't hurt the girly girl. " So you don't want to associate with idiots, really is that what you think of me. It's nice to see that people tend to think the same." He said trying to lighten the mood, he was getting frustrated with the constant rambling and insults from this women, if he was any less of the man he was he would surely strike her as hard as he could, which wouldn't really look good for him now would it. " So seeing as I have a really good way with animals it makes me a idiot now does it, just because I watch animals and I observe their behaviors and I know I would never be attacked by a animal, that makes me a idiot." He thought it was funny how people jump to conclusions about him all the time. " So what would make me so different from you?"

Nicolette knew for a fact that he couldn't be good with all animals because she herself was partially a cat and at the moment she just wanted him to get away, pretty soon she was going to either get up and walk away for hex the little boy for being beyond obnoxious. "I wouldn't say your good with all animals, boy." she retorted with a small snort, she was pretty sure he thought she was awful rude for a woman but it's not like really cared what he thought all that much. Nicolette was far older than him and only respected those she deemed were worthy enough of it and he definitely wasn't deserving of respect from her at the moment.

"Ugh, I thought I told you to go away. Now I'm just going to ignore you." She stated in an annoyed fashion as she scooted close to the tree so that she could lean against it as she still sat on the branch, away from that annoying kid. She crossed her arms over her chest and closed her eyes so she could try and get some peace while she was here and before she had to come back to Russia where her mother would surely be waiting for her with some sort of rant.

Smiling Alex turned back towards the lying Lion and changed into a Snow leopard and began to play with the Lion letting out a few loud roars which would deafen even the girl sitting in the tree. Hopefully it would. Running around slicing into the Lion, he began to laugh, which sounded like a loud purring noise which came deep from within his chest. If anything it sounded like he was having fun, maybe even to much fun.

(sorry its so short.))

Nicolette was almost relieved when the boy went back towards the lion because it meant that he was going away like she had asked, but then the boy changed into a Snow Leopard and forced her to re look at him with a slightly raised eyebrow due to her growing curiosity. 'An Animagus, hm?' Being on herself for more than nearly thirty years she knew all too well about that ability and how it worked and such. So overall she was shocked to see another Animagus but also not impressed because it wasn't anything she had seen before. Nicolette closed her eyes once more only to shoot them open a few moments later when a loud roar nearly broke her poor little eardrums. "Ack!" Nicolette wasn't really in the mood anymore to deal with this thing, just because he was a kid didn't mean he had any right in the world to go around annoying the hell out of people just because he thought he was overly cool or something. With a soft sigh she shifted so she wasn't leaning against the branch anymore and could dangle her legs off the aside for a moment, she might as well show this kid that he wasn't the only one with out of the ordinary ability's. "I pray to god my children never turn out as obnoxious as you." She rolled her eyes and allowed herself to take form of a Small Cat that she had come to know as her other form for years now, she loved this form but she hated when she had to use it for something like this. Her golden eyes shifted at the boy as she climbed down from the tree and lightly padded her way away from the tree and trying her best to even get away from the boy.

'Just keep walking and don't look and him and he'll leave you alone.' She thought to herself as she padded across the Plain as quickly as her stubby little legs could carry her, she didn't want to be around that Snow Leopard especially in this form because it would be far from a fair fight. She had just wanted to show him that having that ability was nothing special to her.

Out the corner of his eye, he could see something it was white moving away from him, when he stopped playing with the Lion he began to walk over towards the kitten and picked it up from the back of its neck just like the mother does to it. It was kind of funny how she had been so mean and nasty to him and acted all big, but truth be told who was the big one now. Quickly he jumped up onto the branch she had perched on just moments before.

By the time Nicolette was pretty far away from the irritating boy and the lions, she had to admit that all the fur she had was starting to make her really hot and uncomfortable. How the Lions managed to tolerate that kid and remain okay with the heat in this Country with all that fur was completely against anything she knew about how nature worked. While being a cat, Nicolette had excellent hearing and was easily able to sense and quickly tell that the freaking Snow Leopard was headed her way, stopping she was about to turn her head when she felt herself being picked up by the back of the neck like most mother cats did to their babies. Seeing as she was not born a cat though, this forced Nicolette to become angered and frightful of being picked up that way, so she struggled and wiggled to try and get herself free from that things mouth. The way she was being held limited her movement though and she wasn't foolish enough to turn human, the place where the leopards teeth were would surely critically hurt her if she were a human.

When Nicolette found herself back on the branch she was before, she finally was able to get her paw around and do her best attempt to scratch him roughly in the nose. When she managed to wriggle free from the Leopard's mouth she hissed and growled at him angrily, she was putting up with this crap anymore...kid or not she was done. 'Seriously, why is it when people see a cat they seriously have to go and touch it...ever occur to those morons that maybe we disliked being touched.' Nicolette hissed again and kept her claws out in case the loser decided to be dumb and tried to pick her up again, no man was ever supposed to her, cat or not, unless she gave them permission and he definitely didn't have that from her.

Alex could feel the blood trickle down his nose as he growled at the little kitten and he pounces almost instantly swiping at it furiously his claws out as far as they could go, swinging as fast as he could at the little cat. He was hoping it would kill it but also he hoped it wouldn't even thought the women inside the cat was a complete B1tch he didn't want to do her any serious harm.

Nicolette refused to but up with this kid anymore, and when he swung at her in his Snow Leopard form she figured that nothing was going to knock sense into his moronic kid. Without hesitation she jumped from the branch of the tree to one below it, jumping again she found herself on the ground and within seconds she had shifted out of her Animagus form and back into her original human one. Trying to fight or run form him while being a small white definitely was not going to get her anywhere because he could easily kill her like that. 'My neck is already sore.' She allowed her hands to feel the area where he had picked her up earlier when she was a cat, she could tell it would probably need a small amount of healing to make sure it didn't bruise or become sore for too long. "Are you completely brained damaged?! I thought I told you to leave me alone?" She hissed bitterly, her golden eyes darkening as she felt pure annoyance begin to kick in and take over her system which was never a good sign. Nicolette was bubbly and usually sweet, but she had a cruel and dark side as well that wasn't afraid to harm someone if she needed or was in the mood to do it. Nicolette knew better than to straight up kill this kid either, she didn't want to have to steal with the Aurors on her case because of some dumb kid who needed to learn his place decided to test her. She wanted to be around for her kids and husband, and Azkaban certainly wasn't the place for her to do that.

"I swear to god kid, either you leave me alone or I won't feel bad about ripping you to tiny little pieces and feeding you to the lions. I'm sure you wouldn't be missed anyways." A smirk fell onto Nicolette's lips, if this threat didn't get through his head that he should back away now then she didn't know what ever would. Was if just her or were kids lacking more and more intelligence as the generations went by, this kid was solid proof that brains were lacking in that area.

Jumping out towards her his form began to flip and contort until he landed firmly on his feet back in human form. Listening to what the women had to say, he couldn't help but smile, he might be a little mad, but was that really a crime, crime enough to be out down over it. Pulling out his wand he bowed to her slowly making sure his eyes never left her at all while he done so. " DOn't worry love, if you wanna be like that. I'll make it really quick?" His Australian accent thick as he spoke, he didn't care if she could beat him, all he was looking for was a bit of pain to be inflicted on himself.

Nicolette narrowed her eyes at the stupidity of the young male and was once again tempted to just turn and walk away because of how pointless this fight would be. She wasn't going to risk getting herself in trouble just because he was a stubborn fool and just wanted to fight with some woman he barely knew of what she could possibly do to him if she engaged in a fight with him. "Why should I even fight you? Your just a dumb kid, and your obviously no threat to me." The only reason she would have to fight against him was if he attacked or injured her first because then he would be provoking her to have to do something and not get killed. Now that she had two babies and a husband to think about she was trying to be more rational what she did because she wanted to be there for them, if they ever took her back someday and that wasn't going to happen if she was dead or in Azkaban for killing some idiot.

Nonverbally she summoned her wand to her hand and held it uncaringly at her side just in case she needed to use it, she was still refusing to fight this boy until she had a full out reason to, she would seriously injure him if he didn't shut his face right then and there because she was starting to get a headache from him. "Quick my a**, don't call me love again you filth." Her nose scrunches up and she was soon wishing she could just strangle this kid for talking to her like that. Turning once more she snorted and looked for the direction she was looking for to leave in, as long as he left her alone she wouldn't do anything or use any form of magic on his fat mouth.

Aiming beside her leg he thought words reducto, which was more powerful that any other spell he knew, it exploded right next to her foot leaving a big dust cloud covering her. It was the perfect chance to apparate up into the tree they where using before. Laughing as he was up there he just leaned against the branch and waited for her to come back with an attack.

The kid must have thought he was slick or powerful because the spell he had sent right at her was not only weakly aimed but poorly planned as well, the moment the spell had been shot out of his wand Nicolette caught sight of it and apparated away from the area it had been intended to him. "Pathetic, I'm not one of your dueling buddies kid." Nicolette hissed landing on the ground, a good few feet away from the area the spell had hit but even closer to the tree. She was done playing around at this point so if the little snot wanted to get his ass kicked she was all game for that. Waving her wand Nicolette aimed Petrificus Totalus at him Nonverbally, it was a very easily learned spell but if hit with it his whole body would be petrified and he would be finished faster than he had ever dared to think. She could just Crucio him, but there would the fun in that be..he'd just cry to his mommy if she did.

As soon as she raised her wand he knew something was coming for him. " Protego." He said softly, it was funny because Alex knew some really powerful spells and curses, but nothing ever beat his hand to hand combat, it was amazing at how many people thought they could beat him that way, but obviously Nicolette couldn't tell. " Is that really the best you have." He thought it was weak using such a simple spell which could be defended so easily. " Avada Kedavra." eh said pointing his wand at her chest, he knew she would be able to move out of the way of it, and he knew she would be alright, so that was why he was using it, he usually never did that curse.

Nicolette bit the inside of her cheek trying to keep that anger and dark side of her kept low so that she wouldn't do something stupid and let her judgement get clouded. He blocked the spell just as she thought he would, at least the idiot knew how to block a spell properly enough not to get hit by the simplest of spells. "Shut your fat mouth." She rolled her eyes when he asked if that was the best she got, why on earth did he think that this could use commentary was completely against her. Gripping her wand she nearly froze when the killing curse was shot straight at her, never before had someone shot this curse at her. 'Sh*t!' Nicolette may have been surprised and slightly horrified that someone would try to kill her life this and so quickly, but being a Death Eater did mean she was trained to handle stuff like that. Within seconds she had a grip on her wand and used it to Nonverbally levitate a large rock and use it to block the killing curse form hitting her.

'I need help if he's going to start shooting those things.' Nicolette caught her brought, she was put in a bit of emotional shock that she was that close to dying by the hands of some dumb kid. She wasn't prepared to let her life go away that quickly when she had things she needed to fix. She wasn't extremely skilled with dodging those things though, she would be killed soon if he kept firing them, so she gripped her wand tightly....fully prepared to fight right back. "Sectumsempra!" She fired at him, knowing fully well that if it hit him he would be cut open and bleeding profusely...if not then she was going to have to come up with something else.

The curse hit him firmly in the lower abdomen slicing him open, it felt like seven blades slicing his body open and there was nothing he could do to see it or stop it, he didn't even see her aim her wand at him. What was going on? As he dropped to the ground his wand fell out of his hand and rolled on the grass and he just lay there bleeding out. Red soaking the green grass that surrounded his lifeless body. A smile erupted on his face, for once he kind of felt happy, for once someone had beaten him, and he wasn't mad that someone had done it, and he didn't even care. " Good job." He struggled to say as loud as he can, but didn't sound that loud at all.

The Zhefarovich family were excellent at keeping one and another safe. If a potentially dangerous situation was at hand, a Guardian would see fit to end it by any means possible. Hades had been keeping a close eye on Nicolette, and when he saw a stranger come along and attack her, Hades had went to fetch Raisa who was thankfully in Egypt at this time. Hades arrived at the scene looking absolutely fearsome. Hades flourished both wands, one being Alexander Moon's, and he cast, "Reducto!" and "Expulso!". The latter spell was aimed at the ground before the younger man. Hades rushed toward Nicolette, and he grasped her arm. "I think it is time to leave." Hades glared at the fallen boy, before apparating off with Nicolette back to her home.

Things were going rather pleasant. Raisa was roaming an old Egyptian town. Her dress kept her skin cool. Her Dark Mark was cleverly hidden. Raisa glanced behind her, flourishing both of her wands, and she saw Hades. The look on his face told her that she had to fulfill family business. Without a word, she followed. Raisa arrived on the spot, just in time to see the killing curse being thrown. Raisa hissed in her throat, and at the same time Hades released two spells, she did the same thing with two non-verbal spells. Crucio and Sectumsempra. Raisa was unknown to the fact if they had hit the fallen boy though. Raisa watched Hades take Nicolette to safety. Raisa lingered however. The sun made her body glow. She bent down somewhat close to the boy but not enough to where he could attack her. "You are disgraceful, pathetic, attacking a mother like so with the killing curse. For that, I hope the mother of your child, beith now or in the future, dies along with that filth of a child." Raisa did not know that Alexander was a father or one to be. She just cursed him, and she stood up completely. Her beautiful form faded away as she apparated back to where she had come from.

Alex's body was pierced again by several invisible blade making him even more lifeless then he was before all he could do was listen to what was being said to him. He watched as the female cursed him about Maddiie and his daughter, his daughter was already born so everything was good and he just wished he could manage to say one more word, before his body went lifeless and everything turned black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back