Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
not certain
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Padme had been giving a lot of thought, she wasn’t sure why it elt like a good idea, she didn’t really know the girl but she knew enough about herself that this felt like a good idea. There were a number of problems, and mostly they stemmed from the fact that other than knowing which house she was in and knowing she was a little older than she was, she knew nothing about the other girl she had kissed in the spin the bottle game, perhaps this was all a little deluded. She was acting silly. But she knew she had to at least give it a shot. She’d be more frustrated if she didn’t. As luck would have it, she spotted the girl leaving the hall, and decided to follow her, ”Hey,” she called out, cursing the fact she didn’t know her name, ”Wait up,” she said jogging to cut the girl off.

Sierra knew she had to start putting more effort into her studying, which was incredibly lame. Her mother had talked her through a sort of study plan for her OWL year, which Sierra was grateful for, but would really rather be outside in the Spring sun, drawing rainbows and painting smiley faces. So, even though she had her afternoon free, she had to go back to her dorm - where she wasn't supposed to get distracted but hoped she would - and study. Ugh.
A voice called out, and Sierra glanced back but didn't see anyone she knew so continued walking, assuming it wasn't for her. But then a girl appeared in front of her, and Sierra stopped, her brain clicking to who it was. "Oh hi my kissing friend!" She said with a grin, but not actually knowing the girl's name.

Padme was pleased when the girl stopped and pleased that it wasn’t just her who had forgotten to get the name of the person she had kissed. Some of others had taken the time to get the name from someone else, but Padme hadn’t and now she was stood in front of the girl and blushing furiously at the manner in which this girl greeted her. ”Hi,” she replied, and while she knew this would be the moment to say her name but there was just something else that in her mind felt ever more pressing than her name, ”I….ehh….was just wondering if maybe you’d like to go to the yuleball with me?” Padme didn’t think this would turn into much more than them hanging out at the ball, and she didn’t want to necessarily date this girl, but she wanted some fun at a celebration and this girl seemed like just the fun she could manage to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back