A Cup Of Coffee

Valerie Rundusk

OOC First Name
James
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
Valerie sat quietly, sipping her coffee, there was no table open, so she just waited patiently for one to be free. She knew it would be a bit, and her coffee was very hot anyways. SHe added some milk, and then 2 packets of sugar. She smiled, because this was the way her mother made her coffee, and Valerie went her a lot with her mother, before she died. She would get a Milk-Shake, orsome Hot Chocolate. But Valerie, quickly, put a straight face back on. Noticing a table, she quickly walked over; bu as she did this, she spilled her coffee on a girl, that looked her age. "Sorry." She said plainly, looking down. She handed the girl some napkin, and pulled her over to the vacant table. "S-Sit with m-me."

Johanna had been walking along the street late at night.It was cold as it was nearly Christmas.Johanna had a warm winter black coat on.The town was very pretty as it was snowing and there was Christmas lights everywhere. There was couples walking with their hands held along the street and Johanna smiled.she loved this time of year and in a few days time she would be heading to New Zealand where there would be no snow at all. As Johanna passed a coffee shop she felt the urge to go in.She opened the door and smiled when the smell of coffee.She went up and ordered a hot chocolate and croissant.She than sat down and admired the view.Suddenly she felt someone bump into her and she felt something warm on her hand.She looked up and saw a girl around her age getting a napkin and apologizing. "Oh don't worry its grand"Johanna said getting another napkin and wiping it. "Okay sure"She said getting up and moving towards the other table. "I'm Johanna"She said smiling and offering her hand.

She looked at this girl forcing a fake smile, to make it seem like she wanted to meet a new person, and have a friend. She regretted telling the girl to sit with her. She had started stuttering again. When she was nervous she stuttered. It must have seemed weird, to this girl, Johanna. "V-Valerie Rund-dusk." She mumbled out. She shook the girls hand quickly and brought it back. "H-How a-are you-u?" Valerie asked, a small real smile on her face, perhaps she would break her shell because of this girl?

OOCOut of Character:
Would you like these two to become room-mates at Beuaxbatons?

Johanna looked at the girl confused as to why she seemed so nervous.She didn't think she had done anything but maybe that was just the nature of the girl. "Nice to meet you"She said ignoring the girls behavior.She has sure there was a good reason for it so Johanna decided to ignore it. "I'm good and how are you?"Johanna asked smiling when she saw a small smile break out on Valerie's face.

OOCOut of Character:
Sure.. :)

OOCOut of Character:
Cool! After awhile, we can talk about Magic/School/room-mates!

Valere sighed as Johanna made confused look, as Valerie and knew what she was thinking. She didn't want to comment about it, but made a very very, quiet comment saying. [sub] "I'm just shy." [/sub] It was so quiet she knew Johanna couldn't hear it, but atleast she could say she said something. "Its n-nice to meet you t-too." Valerie, said slowly, her stutter seeming to go away, which never happened. "I'm very g-good. Wh-here do you go to school a-at?" Valerie asked softly.

Johanna smiled when she noticed the girls stutter was going away.It made her easier to understand and it also meant she wasn't as nervous. "Beauxbaton"Johanna said taking a sip of her hot chocolate and feeling a lot better.This girl names Valerie seemed very nice though extremely shy though that was seemingly fixing itself. "Where do you go?"Johanna asked settling more comfortable in her chair.

Valerie Rundusk didn't realize but, someone was actually making her open up. Could this be he breaking point, wheee she could get away from her shell, and actually start making friends? Probably not. Upon hearing that, Johanna went to Beauxbatons, Valerie leaned in close. "You're a w-itch t-too? I-I go to Beauxbatons s-schooling als-so." She said barely audible, but still able to be heard. "L-like I said the s-same place." She told Johanna. She could believe someone actually went to her school. But what was more unbelieveable was that someone was opening her up.

Johanna smiled "Yup" she noticed that Valerie seemed very shy and nervous.Johanna had used to be like that but since meeting someone last year she had opened up a lot and she was glad she had.This was her last year at school and even though there were some major exams she was gonna have a laugh.Johanna was aware that Valerie seemed to be talking a lot more.That was a good start.Johanna liked Valerie and she wanted to be friends. "So is this your last year?"She asked sipping her hot chocolate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back