A couple of characters up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Porter

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
better than yours
Ok so i have a few too many characters on here and a few i dont really use so i thought i would give them away to other people who may actually use them more than me

The characters im giving out are:

Brayden Hunt: There isnt really much to say about him. He hasnt really been developed so you kind of have a fee rein on him. He is a nice guy though so that one thing i can say

Alexia Smith: She is a Gryffindor Fourth Year and she is the adopted sister to Riley and Theo Smith. She is Mark stone, Logan Blackwood and Justin stones cousin. She is a nice girl with a lot of energy although she is a little down right now because he dad has died and she lives with Riley and Professor Cyndi Weasly.

Elle White: She is a second year Slytherin. She is very self concerned and doesnt do anything unless she benefits from it. She is very snobby and she knows that she is very pretty and often uses it to her advantage

Jade Clifton: Like Brayden you have a free rein on her. I havnt role played with her in a while and i havnt figured out her personality very much so you can do what you want with her.

Keitaro Higuchi: He is a first year Ravenclaw and he is a bit of a flirt. He likes being in the company of girls more than boys and he likes to charm. He is a secret book worm though and prides himself in his studies and grades. He doesnt like people to know this though. Keitaro is a sweet boy whol likes making friends. He doesnt like to fight unless he absolutely has too

Just post here if you want on of them :D

Laura :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back