A Cold But Pretty View

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa stood at the edge of the North tower.
It was a cold day and frost was easing its way across the muddy school grounds.
In the distance, Larissa could see something moving on top of a mountain, something large...

Libby walked slowly around the North Tower looking for something to do or someone to talk to. She had her white skirt back on today along with her black hooded jacket. One of her favorite outfits. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a figure she instantly recognised with shiny blonde hair. She crept up behind Larissa and put her arms around her.

Larissa felt something grab her- it took her bye surprise.
"Argh! Get off!" She shouted, trying to turn and bat whatever it was away.
She opened her eyes. "Libby!" She gasped, "Sorry.. You took me by surprise.. What are you doing up here?"

Libby pretended to look slightly offended when she was thrown off but then grinned menacingly, "Just..exploring" she lied. "How about you?" she wondered staring out the window to the mountains.

Larissa shrugged. "Just enjoying the view.." Then she remembered what she had seen.
"What sort of creatures live round here?" She turned to Libby and cocked her head slightly.

Libby wondered for a moment. "You mean in the mountains?" she asked still looking out the window. "Bears, wolves. Other creatures" she shrugged, "Why?" she thought. Then she saw it. She put her hands on the glass and swinted as far as she could. Was it her or was there some dark shadowy movement on top of the mountain?

"You see it?" Larissa asked, half pleased she wasn't going mad but half concerned at what it might be.
"It looked like a ... But it couldn't have been, they aren't allowed here, are they?"

(What is it? a dementor? hehe)

Libby kept just staring close out the window until it steamed up and she had to wipe it with her sleep. She turned to Larissa slowly, "No they can't..." she replied.

(what is it>?!?!?!?!)

From this distance, Larissa could have sworn she saw a blood red dragon.. it must have been her imagination. Why would they have a dragon at Hogwarts?
"Have you ever seen one up close?" Larissa asked, still watching the 'dragon'

Libby slowly shook her head. "Only in books" she replied. "Should we tell someone? I mean what if a student goes out there?" she asked.

Larissa thought for a moment.
"No, we must be seeing things. If we tell anyone we'll be in serious dung."
Larissa took a deep breath, shut her eyes and counted to ten before opening them again.
"Ok.. So it is there but.. The staff will have seen it. Let's just forget about it." Larissa turned her back on it.
"Davmorn's friend works with dragons.. We were supposed to visit but that was before dad.. Well anyway," Larissa sighed, "I think I need some sleep."
She didn't know what to say and so headed towards the staircase down.

Libby watched silently as Laris seemed to want to ignore it, however she had other ideas. "I'll see you later then" she said, coming away from the window. When Laris was out of sight she turned and headed towards the entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back